When it comes to wet and dry vacuums we are really spoilt for choice with 8 very highly rated options to choose from and all of them would be a pleasure to own depending on your circumstances…
Below you will find wet and dry vacuums ranging from a tiny ultra-lightweight 2.5 gallons right through o the heavy-duty 16-gallon units.
Many of these wet and dry vacuums are multifunctional around your home especially the quiet ones while others are perfect for job sites and workshops.
So let’s have a look at each vacuum in order of who has the highest percentage of 5-star ratings. Remember they are all exceptionally rated…
Craftsman Wet and Dry Vacuum Cleaner
If you are looking for a heavy-duty wet and dry vacuum cleaner ideal for shops, garages, and job sites, then this vacuum cleaner has the grunt and durability you are looking for. This wet and dry vacuum has 85% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is amazing customer feedback.
This brand also features here… Good Vacuum Brands: Ranked From AMAZING, Excellent, & Good Brands
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Vacuum?
- I was impressed by how powerful it was.
- This vacuum has plenty of suction power to clean up the shop.
- Great suction, does not flip when pulled by the hose.
- I just use this to get all the decades of dirt, dust, stones, rocks, and other debris from the nooks and crannies of the garage and basement.
- Hose has a nice one-hand clip to attach to the tank.
- Has floater that shuts the motor off when the wet tank is full.
- The vac tool storage options are actually usable.
- I also like the handle, which makes it easy to carry this vacuum
- We had a slab leak under our home, with about 12 inches of water accumulating daily. This shop vac stepped up and continued to drain the water for weeks while the repairs were made.
- It also worked effortlessly in our garage, with its dry vac feature.
- The wheels roll nicely, all the attachments have a home, the suction is great & I’m very pleased!
- I used it in the yard to pick up the leaves what’s your very narrow on my rock yard.
- This is the best I’ve owned as the clips for the wrapped hose make it easier to transport.
- I got this to help keep my woodworking area clean, and it goes a great job of sucking up wood chips and sawdust.
- We were impressed with the size and power.
- I’ve also used it since to vacuum out the car, clean out the garage, and basement too.
- It has a large capacity but low form factors make it less likely to tip over.
- Complete set of tools that all store on the unit.
- I like the tool and hose holders this vacuum has.
- We had a basement flooding and we were so lucky to have this to suck up the water.
- I was also able to use it to clear some spiderwebs in my basement and clean up debris after doing some remodeling.
- This thing really can suck and blow!
DeWalt Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for a quiet wet and dry vacuum cleaner that is also yellow in color, then this vacuum cleaner will fit your needs perfectly. You may also be interested in reading… Is Dewalt A Good Brand?
This wet and dry vacuum has 85% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is impressive customer feedback.
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Quiet Vacuum?
- I am impressed by how quiet it is compared to other shop vacs I have had.
- This is a quiet vacuum.
- And the unit is very quiet, a feature that for me is critical.
- Very quiet, so quiet I want to buy another to replace another vac I keep in the basement.
- This is so quiet you can talk over it.
- I was pleasantly surprised by how quiet it was, love the quiet wheels too.
- This thing has great suction, is quiet, and seems to be built to last.
- Great sucking power, quiet for its size, and large capacity.
- Very powerful and pretty quiet.
- It is durable, good quality and very quiet compared to some other shop vac’s I’ve owned.
- Best suction in a shop vac I’ve seen and very quiet considering the power.
- Quiet compared to our old one. Probably half as loud.
- It’s fast, quiet, and easy to move around.
- Very quiet compared to others.
- Also, a great feature in tight spaces is that it is quiet while running.
- This model is even a bit quieter than my ShopVac, which I had no problems with.
- Why can’t they all be this quiet?
Vacmaster Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for a professional wet and dry vacuum cleaner that is ideal for job sites, garages, or workshops, then this vacuum cleaner will fit your needs perfectly.
This wet and dry vacuum has 84% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is impressive customer feedback.
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Professional Vacuum?
- This little, easy to tote around Vacmaster is awesome!
- I used it to clean up my car and it exceeded all my expectations!
- I love the hose on this vac. It is super flexible and, makes it so much easier to vacuum in tight areas.
- I highly recommend this Vacmaster VFB511B 0201 Beast Series.
- It really goes with you anywhere with ease.
- Love how the cord and hose wrap neatly around the unit and stay there until you need them.
- If you are looking for a good compact, portable vacuum this is the one to get!
- I am a professional mobile Automotive Detailer. This vacuum is a game-changer. Sucks up sand off the black carpet, and pet hair like magic.
- Plus it’s a compact size, which is a big benefit.
- By far the best vacuum that I have ever had … and I have had a bunch.
- Used to professionally detail cars and man I wish I had this then.
Workshop Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for a high-capacity wet and dry vacuum cleaner that is ideal for workshops then this vacuum cleaner will fit your needs perfectly… It has a large capacity and is the most powerful vacuum in the line; picks-up about 1 gallon of water per second.
This wet and dry vacuum has 80% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is impressive customer feedback.
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Worksop Vacuum?
- I have bought many vacuum cleaners over the years and I have never said WOW… Until this one.
- Don’t mess around. Buy this and get on with your life!
- Hold-On Tight…this machine has some Suction!
- Great vacuum, the suction is great, by far the best garage vacuum I have owned.
- I have used “Shop Vac”, Craftsman, Rigid, and others but, this is by far the best vacuum yet.
- STRONG SUCTION, more than enough, and sometimes too much, which I will never complain about.
- So easy to wheel, and the suction is incredible! I’ll never buy on from the “competitor” again!
- This vacuum is an excellent unit. It’s easy to maneuver around, with great power and suction.
- The hose is more flexible than others making it easier to use.
- The blower feature works well and I have found numerous uses for it.
Stanley Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for a multi-functional dry vacuum cleaner that is ideal for workshops, cleaning cars, ceiling fans, windows, sucking water out of carpet, or as a leaf blower then this vacuum cleaner will fit your needs perfectly. You may also be interested in reading… Is Stanley A Good Tool Brand?
This wet and dry vacuum has 77% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is impressive customer feedback.
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Multi-Functional Vacuum?
- It’s lightweight to carry around the house and gets dust from the ceiling fan, windows, and my car which I use the most.
- This is a delight to use in my shop.
- It is lightweight and takes up little room.
- This will be great for cleaning my car out as well.
- It also comes with a few different attachments. You can use it as a leaf blower and as a wet vac.
- Vacuumed up broken glass door out of the bath (switches to wet vac) worked amazing for such an odd task.
- It has a long reach hose and attachments as well.
- Amazing product! It sucks water out of the carpet!!
- We use it instead of a traditional upright vacuum in our apartment.
Bissell Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for an all-in-one vacuum cleaner that vacuums and mops your floor at the same time then this vacuum cleaner will fit your needs perfectly. You may read more about this vacuum here… Is Bissell Crosswave Worth It? Does Bissell Crosswave Really Work
This wet and dry vacuum has 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is impressive customer feedback.
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This All In One Vacuum?
- I highly recommend this wet/dry vacuum and you will experience sheer joy if you spill some food on the floor and can just breeze over it in a few strokes and the area is clean.
- Upright Wet Cleaner that Picks Up as it Cleans.
- Easily transitions from wet to dry and hardwood, tile, or carpet.
- This picks up hair, food, wet or dry crud on the floor.
- This is wonderful! Wet or dry it cleans up spills, dog hair and cleans bare floors, and dries fast, great for cleaning up the camper after trips, we love it!
- Much less effort to clean the floors after the dogs come in wet or muddy.
- Sweeps & Mops all in one! Best cleaning product by far!
- Size is small and convenient and it is so light!
Porter-Cable Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for a lightweight and portable wet and dry vacuum then the Porter-Cable will fit your needs perfectly… You may also be interested in… Is Porter Cable A Good Brand?
This wet and dry vacuum has 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is impressive customer feedback.
Porter-Cable PCX18301-4B 4 Gallon 4 HP Wet/Dry Vacuum, Stainless Steel Light Weight Portable Shop Vac
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Portable Vacuum?
- It works great, lots of suction with a 4hp motor, and is very easy to move around.
- This small but powerful vacuum works great around the fireplace (has a metal canister) and takes very little space to store nearby.
- My son takes it on his cabinet installation jobs for cleanup.
- We really like it. Great price for such a good vac.
- This little vacuum has a lot of suction power.
- It works great as a wet or dry vac.
- I work at Costco, and we use this vacuum to clean around the coffee makers and several mats near the area. I was so impressed with how strong it was, I bought one for myself.
Armor Wet Dry Vacuum
If you are looking for a compact wet and dry vacuum that is ideal for cleaning cars and hard to get out spaces then the Armor will fit your needs perfectly. It also easily converts into a blower as well…
This wet and dry vacuum has 73% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is impressive customer feedback.
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Compact Vacuum?
- I use it to vacuum my cars and it does a GREAT job!
- Cleaning servers and PC’s, using both the vacuum and blower modes, works much better than canned or compressed air with far less danger of damage.
- I don’t only use it for my car, but I’ve also used it to clean up inside my home as well, even after light construction projects.
- This was truly an item worth buying.
- Cleaning up the gardening mess that the brooms couldn’t get to.
- I finally got tired of mopping up these spills and water leaks. Using this vacuum instead will be much easier and faster!
- Cleaning nooks and crannies in the house and garage where our standard vacuum doesn’t do as well.
- I mainly use that for carpet cleaning.
- The carpet gets wet from rain and snow so a Wet/Dry Vac was what I needed to clean it safely, and the blower section is ideal for my blowing off leaves from the deck.
- Cleaning flooded bathroom multiple times.
Every wet and dry vacuum cleaner on our list above has very impressive customer satisfaction ratings and you really can’t go wrong with any of them depending on your needs.
There is a number of options for you depending on whether or not you want something compact, light, and portable or something that is big for heavy-duty workshop use.
If you haven’t done so already make sure you read our article: Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners, where you can read about other types of vacuum cleaners and also Is Miele A Good Brand & Are Miele Vacuums Worth The Money?