Finding the best wake-up light was no easy task to be honest because when it comes to wake-up lights there are 50 or more products that are all very good quality and highly rated.
However, we are going to lead off with a wake-up light where 91% of reviewers gave it a massive 5 out of 5-stars which is the highest we could find.
Introducing The Best Wake Up Light
The Corlitec Smart Wake Up Light Alarm Clock will help you get up in the morning and be more active each day. The sunrise simulation light helps your body wake gradually, you can start work or school earlier!
Make sure that you are never late for anything thanks to the APP remote control and voice control functions, control your phone with just one button.
Listen to music and take phone calls with the Bluetooth connection. This smart alarm clock features a touch sensor panel, easy to set all functions with a simple touch!
The Corlitec Smart Wake Up Light Alarm Clock also comes with features like the ability to set a bedroom lamp on, sunset mood lighting it’s even compatible with Alexa!
The latest cutting-edge modern technology has been used in this smart light alarm clock! The sun rises slowly gradually and the light increases by 15% each minute to ensure you wake up feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
Perfect for any nightstand or bedside table. All this compacted into one beautiful handy device…
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Wake-Up Light:
This Is A Fabulous Wake-Up Light
- I personally love the Sunrise function where the light becomes brighter to wake you up.
- There’s such a big difference in having to wake up at the right side of the bed instead of just an annoying beeping that sometimes puts me in a sour mood right at the beginning of the day. A+ genius product.
- We choose this clock for its gentle lighting feature wake-up alarm; 7 different colors that increase in levels of brightness over a scheduled period of time, combined with sound; 7 different nature sounds (birds chirping, etc.) or an FM radio station at a volume level you set/prefer. Very customizable.
- I wasn’t sure what to expect with the wake-up light function, but it turns out to be my favorite part!
- Have you ever woken up to a beautiful sunny day? You know how it makes you feel good! That’s how I felt about this.
- The best way I can describe it is you wake up gently.
- With this alarm clock, I just feel like I’m waking up gentler and more naturally.
- This clock has great features to wake up to; lights, radio, or soothing noise.
- Great alarm clock to simulate the sunrise. Instead of waking up suddenly to a loud buzzer, you can wake up more naturally with the gradual brightening of the glowing light.
- So much more peaceful to wake up to than a traditional alarm or even the options on a cell phone.
- I find that I’m not as tired when getting up because this helps you gradually wake up!
This Wake-Up Light Will Also Help You Fall To Sleep At Night
- My mom listens to the natural sounds to calm down before sleep also.
- I also enjoy the sunset setting. Nice way to unwind before sleep. This company has done a nice job.
- The sleep mode is an awesome feature allowing you to set a timer and have the light gradually dim and the audio of ocean waves gradually fading as well.
- This clock will actually help you get a better night’s sleep!
- I was pleasantly surprised to find nature sounds included, which were a nice addition to the sunset/sleep feature.
- It helps my kids wind down and go to sleep.
- I use this product in my child’s room as an alarm, nightlight, and for soothing sleep music.
- This clock will help you wake feeling refreshed and not “alarmed” and lets you drift off to sleep easily.
- I like the sleep mode for those that have a hard time sleeping. It plays soothing sounds to help relax before you sleep.
- The sunset option is really nice and the sounds to sleep too with the sleep timer is a great feature.
USB Wake Up Light For Charging Your Phone
- Some cool bonuses I didn’t realize about it: it has a USB port for charging your phone or other devices, and the Wi-Fi app is pretty full-featured.
- I also like the output USB port for charging my Apple Watch or iPhone so I can use my Apple adapter somewhere else.
- On the back, there is a USB port for plugging in a cable for charging a smartphone. (how convenient)
- An added plus is that there is a USB port to use as your phone charger, I wasn’t expecting that and to see it there made this product even more awesome to have.
Other Wake Up Light Options:
|Featuring the latest sunrise alarm clock technology, the Amtoc Sunrise Alarm Clock Wake-up Light wakes you in the pre-dawn hours with a gradually brightening light.
With Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice control, you can turn your device on or off, change the brightness of the light emitted to simulate a sunrise, play music, read the time and weather, and more…
|Create a personal sunrise alarm clock with the Fitfirst Wake Up Light! Pairing state-of-the-art LED bulbs with a soothing Red tint, the light gradually brightens 10 to 60 minutes prior to your wake up time.
Not just that, the sunset will be accompanied by 3 natural sounds and FM radio so you can choose which type you fancy.
Once morning comes, the red light will shine again while the FM radio or natural sounds from 6 audio resources are playing…
|HeimVision sunrise alarm clock A80s is a smart wake up light, it can work with Alexa and let you sleep better.
The color temperature of the white light rises slowly from warm yellow to bright white, and this brightening process lasts approximately half an hour at 30 minutes per day…
In summary, all of the wake-up lights on this page are impressive however we just can’t go past what people had to say about the Smart Wake Up Light Alarm Clock. Seeing how consumers spoke about it with so much enthusiasm makes it our clear top pick.
You may also be interested in… 15 Best Farmhouse Flush Mount Ceiling Light Fixtures For Kitchen and Is Hyperikon A Good Brand? Indoor & Outdoor LED Lighting Supplier