"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
|>>>> Save Money With TODAYS DEALS - See what discounts you can get today!|
Best Vinyl Floor Vacuums
Discover the best vacuum for vinyl floors. There are many highly rated vacuum cleaners you can buy but they get their ratings for all sorts of reasons such as how they look, how easy they are to move around, how they perform on carpet or hardwood, etc.
So when we did our research for the best vacuum for vinyl floors we blocked all of those considerations out of the equation and solely focused on one thing only and that is what people had to say about how the vacuum performed on vinyl floors…
Vinyl flooring is a popular choice for business owners and homeowners because it’s so durable. However, over time dirt and grime begin to accumulate which can make the floors appear stained or dull.
10 Things To Look For When Buying A Vacuum For Vinyl Floors
You don’t need to buy a fancy, specialized vacuum for vinyl floors, but vinyl wear and tear due to vacuums is a real thing. The best vacuum cleaners for vinyl flooring have softer brushes and they use suction power that’s just right.
- Vacuum Cleaner with Soft Brush Roll: Soft bristles will not damage your vinyl flooring and it is also good for removing dirt without scratching the surface.
- Carpet Height Adjustment: If you also have carpet in your home, you want a vacuum cleaner that can raise its brush roll height so you can avoid damaging your carpets as well as your vinyl floors.
- Easy To Maneuver And Lightweight: The ease of maneuverability and lightweight design allows you to operate your vacuum cleaner with less effort.
- Easily Adjustable Cleaning Path Widths: A wider cleaning path means fewer passes over an area, which saves time and effort.
- Quick Release Power Cord: Most high-quality vacuum cleaners come with a quick-release power cord that allows you to quickly unplug it or plug it back after use.
- Suction Power: The suction power of the vacuum cleaner is another important consideration because it will determine how fast and efficiently you’ll be able to clean your floor.
- Cord Length: A longer power cord means you won’t need to keep changing outlets as you move from one room to another while cleaning. Also, if you’re looking into getting a cordless model, be sure to check whether its battery life is sufficient.
- Noise Level: You don’t want a noisy vacuum cleaner that will wake up everyone else in your household or disturb other people in the office while cleaning.
- Tools/Accessories: Many floor cleaners come with attachments for cleaning various areas of your home like upholstery, curtains, etc. Some of these attachments may be useful when cleaning vinyl floors as well.
- Edge Cleaning: Look for a vacuum that is designed to clean all the way up to the edge of your walls so as not to leave any dirt behind.
One of the best ways to clean vinyl floors is with a wet and dry vacuum cleaner like the FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine by Hoover (Available at Amazon.com). This corded vacuum has many features that will get your floors looking as good as new…
The Best Vacuum Cleaner For Vinyl Floors – Nothing Works As Well As The Floormate
If you want the best vacuum for vinyl floors then you should check out The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine. The reason this is the best vacuum for vinyl floors is it does such a great job of cleaning them while making them very easy to use.
The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine, Wet Dry Vacuum has the ability to clean hardwood, laminate, tile, marble, and other hard surfaces. With just one machine you can vacuum and mop your floors in a snap.
No one likes doing chores but getting the chore of cleaning done quickly can be a great feeling which is why purchasing the right tool can really help motivate you to keep things clean.
The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine, Wet Dry Vacuum’s unique dual tank system separates clean and dirty water. Dirty water is held in the lower tank while clean water is sprayed directly on the floor to keep it dry during cleaning. This unique feature allows you to keep your floors cleaner longer as you only use clean water for mopping.
Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine, Wet Dry Vacuum includes SpinScrub Brushes that spin to loosen and lift dirt away from floors and into the water.
The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine, Wet Dry Vacuum is lightweight and easy to maneuver. It features a non-marring bumper that will not harm walls or furniture while you are cleaning.
The auto height adjustment will allow you to set the height for your comfort. It also comes with a removable canister that makes it easy for carrying from room to room while you clean.
- Ideal for hardwood, laminate, vinyl, and tile floors.
- Cleans all sealed wood, vinyl, tile, and grout;
- Stores easily with removable parts.
- A removable tank makes filling and emptying easy.
- Lightweight design cleans hardwood and laminate floors without scratching.
- Washable microfiber pad filters dirt and grime from water.
- Dual Tank system separates clean and dirty water.
- An adjustable handle provides extended reach.
- Easy-view flow control dials for continuous or spray setting.
- Lightweight design cleans hardwood and laminate floors without scratching
The Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner is a vacuum and wet mop in one. The unique Dual Tank Technology holds clean and dirty water in separate compartments, so you know your cleaning solution is never coming in contact with the dirty water, keeping your floors cleaner.
The Hoover FloorMate Works Fabulously On Vinyl Floors
FloorMate Deluxe Hard Floor Cleaner Machine by Hoover (Available at Amazon.com), is a great way to keep vinyl floors clean. It works on wood, tile, and vinyl flooring.
It is lightweight which makes it easy to push around your house or apartment. The machine’s brushes will scrub, wash and dry your floors in one simple step. You can set the suction power according to your preference for deep cleaning or light cleaning. If you are in a hurry to clean up a mess, then all you have to do is press the instant steam button.
Here are some of the things people are saying:
- I used it on vinyl flooring first with the courser brushes. I cannot believe the dirt that was on the floor.
- My vinyl flooring (in 3 rooms) is textured (sorry I installed it) and it is very hard to get clean. My back problems make it difficult for me to get down on the floor and scrub. Now I don’t have to. So happy with how well it cleans and how nice my vinyl floors look.
- I have vinyl floors. The Hoover FloorMate is probably my favorite household cleaner. I’ve been using it for several months now without a problem. I really love how clean my floors are!
- Perfect for pet owners for sucking up pet hair – highly recommend this hard-working Floormate for vinyl plank flooring!
I use this for my large kitchen and family room vinyl floor, in particular cleaning up after our 2 dogs, their muddy tracks, and my other dog who has a piddling issue. My 15-year-old vinyl floors look and feel great.
- The Floormate has been a lifesaver! We have 3 dogs and one very old cat, and as durable as vinyl plank flooring is, the dark color we chose tends to show every sign of dirty paw prints. We tried several types of mops and hard floor cleaners but nothing works as well as the Floormate.
- I like this machine very much, used it on porch floors, basement, and garage as well as my whole house vinyl floors. Amazing the amount of dirt vacuumed in the take-up tank.
- We have vinyl plank and I was worried about doing the steam mop thinking as to how the planks are glued down and over time the heat would deteriorate the glue. This one doesn’t use heat, it uses two spin brushes to do all the work, floors come out clean and shiny and it’s SO EASY! Buy It.
- I am so happy I finally have clean floors. We have vinyl flooring in most of our homes, mostly the wood plank look and some tile look.
- It works great on our floating vinyl floors.
- I have an extremely large downstairs covered with vinyl flooring. I also have 7 cats and 4 dogs and my floor gets to be a mess. This is a terrific product for floor cleaning. No more mops swirling around dirty water.
- It did a wonderful job on the vinyl flooring in our kitchen, which has a texture and is very hard to clean. It picked up a lot of dirt and the floor looks great.
- I can not love this floor washer more. I have vinyl, concrete, and old-school wood parquet flooring (recently pulled up all carpet) in my house. This easily transitions from one to the other.
- This is a must-have for vinyl floor cleaning!
Other Vinyl Floor Vacuum Cleaners:
This vacuum is made to help you easily clean the hard floors in your home. This product has a V-shape which directs larger debris into the center suction path.
The handheld vacuum cleaner comes with an extension wand that extends the cleaning reach. Three attachments are included; a bare floor nozzle, crevice tool, and pet power brush.
Get the dirt – and then some. With cyclonic action that pulls dirt from carpets and hard floors, the Zing Lightweight Canister Vacuum gives you powerful suction and a wider cleaning path.
Its Lift-Away feature offers convenient, no-hassle cleaning right down to the floor.
The Hoover Linx is an extremely lightweight, incredibly easy to maneuver stick vacuum cleaner with cyclonic technology. It boasts a 20-foot cord that lets you move from room to room without being tethered.
The Bissell Featherweight Lightweight Stick Vacuum is the fast and easy way to vacuum.
This is a powerful cordless vacuum stick that can be used as a Dry/Wet vacuum cleaner.
This BISSELL Stick Vacuum takes on dirt and debris that many other vacuums leave behind.
The rotary brush roll can be turned off to deep clean carpets, or on to remove fine dust from hard surfaces.
Make this vacuum a staple in your home with its ability to transition from workhorse to lightweight when tackling your light cleaning duties.
In summary, vinyl floors are stylish, easy to keep, and durable. However, they require special attention when it comes to cleaning since not many vacuum cleaners can effectively clean it.
This is why knowing the best vacuum for vinyl floors is important especially if your home already has a floor of this material.
All of the vacuums we have listed excel in a variety of areas and all perform well on vinyl floors!
However, based on the volume of customer consumers who made comments strictly related to how well each vacuum cleaner performed on vinyl floors the Hoover FloorMate Deluxe Wet Dry Vacuum gets the nod from us.
You may also be interested in reading… Is Moosoo A Good Brand For Vacuums And Kitchen Appliances