There is no better way to find the best timing light for the money than seeing the feedback from paying customers who have put the timing light through its paces and after reading through the reviews one timing light stood head and shoulders above the rest…
Introducing The Best Timing Light For The Money
Made from a heavy-duty, ABS, shockproof housing it has a molded boot for extra protection against the engine fan blades and a backlit screen for easier viewing in hard to see places…
The INNOVA Pro Digital Timing Light is the professional choice for a high-quality timing light that will stand up daily shop use. The slim, rotating barrel offers better aim at the timing mark.
Reviewers Said This Is The Best Timing Light For Money:
This Is A Great Timing Light For The Money
- Great timing light for the money, handy for the situations where there is only a single mark on the balancer and the timing cover and no other timing marks, I was able to set the gun to 8º BTDC and just line up the 2 marks on my boat engine since there was no timing tab on the timing cover.
- The components also seem more heavy-duty and it seemed very accurate on the RPM’s. My advice, spend a little more money and buy this unit- FANTASTIC!!!!!
- Good value for the money and easy to use.
- Don’t waste your money on anything more expensive.
- Works as well as the expensive ones.
- Timed it with this inexpensive gem then double-checked with my friend’s 150 dollars fancy timing light. Same results a fraction of the cost!
- This timing light is well worth the money!
- Very accurate readings and well worth the money!
- This light is well worth the money, works like a champ and the light is bright enough to see during daylight hours. The advanced setting is a huge time saver.
- Really nice timing light for the money. Used on a bright sunny day and could see timing mark easily making the timing job a breeze. Easy to use the quality product well worth the price!!
- I’m so glad I spent a little more money and bought this digital timing light. It is super easy to use and works great.
- I think it was well worth the money compared to the junk one I got from harbor freight that quit after one use
- If you’re in the market for the timing light with timing advanced features, don’t waste your money on a cheaper dial type timing light. You’ll regret it. Save your lunch money for another week and get this one instead because it works right and doesn’t cost that much more.
- Good simple to use straight-up timing light good value for the money.
- Another fine tool well worth the money what an awesome addition to any toolbox. It is the best timing light I ever used.
This Timing Light Does It All
- This timing light does it all. I can check the dwell, rpm, timing, and advanced timing. Solidly built and quality construction. Could have spent less money, but this unit will last forever if not damaged by abuse.
- It is also quite nice to have the advantage of a tachometer combined with the timing light-no need to hook up (or purchase!) a separate tach, since knowing the RPM’s is usually a requirement for proper setting of the timing. Also, you might just wish to use the tach to adjust the idle speed, etc., and it’s nice to have one tool that does it all.
- If you have any older model engine that uses breaker points this is the timing light for you. Tach, Dwell, Timing, Voltage, and Advance timing. That would have been three separate tools minimum back in the day. Now it’s all in one. and for around $100 you can’t beat it.
- I was very happily surprised by the good quality look of this timing light. It works very well as a bright light and all the functions I need plus more.
- I work on old VW Beetles, and this unit is excellent for working on older cars where dwell, RPM, and TIMING can all be displayed on the unit. It shows the actual RPMs while you are adjusting the timing which makes it all so simple.
- So nice having the RPM’s show up on the screen so that you can perform all timing adjustments by yourself instead of having someone in the driver’s seat as well.
- If you are working with conventional ignition systems that still require dwell and timing this is fantastic all in one unit that also gives you RPM.
- This one’s an excellent choice, in my opinion. Clear and bright digital readout, dwell, tach, breaker-point/HEI/distributors ignitions – it does it all!
This Timing Light Is Very Easy To Use
- What can I say… it’s easy to operate, easy to hook up, works perfectly.
- It’s easy to use, the display is readable, and (most importantly) the light is very bright.
- The Innova is nicely made, easy to use and the instruction booklet is explicit.
- Make easy work of timing 1970s Honda bikes, just hit the LF mark, and you are done.
- The built-in digital advance makes setting total advance easy, also makes it easy to check different advance totals, vacuum, mechanical, etc.
- Super easy to use and really bright.
- The unit also displays RPM at the same time, so it is easy to set a given advance for a given RPM.
- Easy to use with an adjustable dial. Just turn the dial until at TDC and look at the dial for the amount of advance.
- The advanced feature makes it really easy to set timing.
- I’ve only needed it a few times but made the jobs easy, and it worked well.
- The tach and battery voltage make it easy to get everything taken care of for a tuneup.
Other Timing Light Options:
The Performance Tool W80578 Self-Powered Timing Light is a must-have tool for all automotive enthusiasts.
This light will make it easy to get started on those cold winter mornings no matter where your location may be.
This trigger activated inductive pickup ignition unit features a bright xenon flash in an ultra-compact housing. The bright, eye-catching bright lamp draws attention to the test area making it easier to locate the probe.
The CP7527 2-in-1 Inductive Timing Light by Actron is the perfect tool to use for initial timing, checking and measuring centrifugal advance, and measuring vacuum advance.
This multi-purpose light works on gasoline-powered vehicles with conventional, electronic, computer-controlled or 2-cycle ignition systems…
In summary, the INNOVA 5568 Pro-Timing Light with Tool Case clearly gets our vote as the best timing light for the money based on the feedback provided by people who actually own and use the tool.
All of the other timing lights mentioned also had many people very satisfied with how they worked for the price as well and if you only use a timing light once or twice a year they could well be worth considering also.
You may also be interested in… Best Portable Folding Workbench