If you are looking for the best steam press iron for shirts this steam press will have your shirts looking so clean and crisp you would swear they came straight from the dry cleaners…
When it comes to getting the crispest, cleanest shirts around, a quality steam press iron is essential. Having shirts that look amazing is not difficult to do if you know which steam press iron for shirts will help you get them looking great.
Best Steam Press Iron For Shirts – Your Shirts Will look Like They Came From The Dry Cleaners
The new SF-680 digital steam press offers up to 47% faster pressing with digital controls, eliminating guesswork so you can get better results.
This SteamFast steamer delivers the ultimate in fabric care for both daily wear and heavy-duty high-production pressing requirements. An array of outstanding features and benefits makes the SF-680 the best choice for any pressing job…
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Steam Press Iron For Shirts:
Presses Shirts Look Like They Came From The Dry Cleaner
“Okay so I am a guy who bought a bunch of new dress shirts for a new job… Only thing is that I forgot about the dry cleaning bills and… Well… Ironing takes to long. So I researched this model steam iron and decided to take the plunge. Pretty hefty price until you do the math on time and money saved if you were to have them professionally pressed. This thing is great. Ironing has never been so easier.”
- My husband’s shorts and shirts look like they came from the Dry Cleaner.
- It is a learning process but I can now do a button-down shirt in just a few minutes and they look like I sent them to the cleaners.
- This steam press takes me about 1/4 of the time to iron my shirts.
- It used to take me 15 minutes to press my 3xl dress shirts, now I can professionally press a shirt in about 6 minutes. Amazing!
- I love this steam press for ironing a large number of shirts quickly!
- Ease of use is only the beginning, it does a better job than the professionals on my dress shirts.
- I love how quickly I can iron my husband’s shirts after I got used to it.
“This product is amazing and probably among the best investments I have made. I cannot conceive of how much money this product will save me from dry cleaning bills and the results for dress shirts are outstanding.”
- Throw away your old iron and ironing board.
- The size of the board is great for men’s shirts.
- Best iron out there for pressing shirts.
- I can iron about 20 long sleeve shirts in about an hour.
- Never using the cleaners again. Iron and go spend $50-$100 a month on starching shirts pays for itself in a couple of months.
- I love this thing….don’t know what I did without it. Iron a shirt in less than a minute once you get used to it.
- Game changer. No more wrinkled shirts at work!
- I absolutely LOVE!!!! I ironed sheets, pillowcases, tee shirts, and about 50 dress shirts in about 4 hours.
- This is a great device that is great for cranking out lots of well-ironed shirts and trousers.
“I wear dress shirts and wool pants or skirts on a daily basis and like to have that crisp “fresh from the cleaner’s” look. The SF-680 will quickly pay for itself as I can press 6 shirts in under 20 minutes & they come out looking perfect.“
- It cut my time with the iron I used to use for adhering the stabilizer to the fabric from about 5 minutes a shirt down to about 30 seconds a shirt.
- It works very well on shirts and pants.
- Someone actually commented on how “crisp” my shirt was after the first time I wore a shirt pressed with my Steam Fast.
- This is a time saver. If only I had known about this years ago trying to iron shirts all weekend for my husband.
- The shirts look professionally pressed.
- So easy to use and the shirts look like they came from the laundry.
- This product is fantastic, and it has almost completely replaced the need to ever get out the iron and ironing board.
- Dress shirts can be pressed extremely quickly — I can do a dress shirt (front left, front right, left arm, right arm, back) in under 30 seconds). Slacks are even faster.
Other Excellent Steam Press Iron For Shirts To Consider:
|Pressing is one of those tedious things that you really don’t want to have to do, but at the same time items like your shirt and pants will not look good without it.
You can get rid of the excess wrinkles and creases on almost any piece of clothing with an iron, but that takes a lot of time.
You may have tried a traditional iron once or twice but discovered that they take up too much space and you would need to use them every day just to keep all your clothes clean.
However, with the Singer Magic Steam Press (Small) pressing has become easy again. This device has a large surface and will accommodate just about anything you need it for including shirts, pants, skirts, tablecloths, and others.
|The Steamfast SP-660 brings a powerful burst of steam to quickly remove wrinkles from clothing and other fabrics.
This 12-inch portable electric steam press with multiple fabric settings and steam burst function provides a wrinkle-free look but doesn’t require a lot of space.
Features several smart design innovations found in larger, more costly garment steamers. On the job or at home, it can produce instant results without the tedious task of ironing with an iron and board.
|The SF-623 Mid-Size Steam Press from SteamFast is one of the toughest steamers you can buy. Its sturdy construction and full-size ironing surface give you the confidence to tackle a huge pile of wrinkled clothes and turn them into something presentable in no time at all.
The quick heat-up function makes it easy to press a few shirts or pairs of pants while dinner’s cooking, or to get ahead on that laundry so you’ll have more time to relax on the weekend.
The SF-623 Mid-Size Portable Fabric Steamer also includes an exclusive Burst of Steam™ function that gives added energy when you need it most for tougher wrinkles or thicker fabrics.
In summary, the Steamfast SF-680 Digital Steam Press with Multiple Fabric Settings and Steam Burst Function is our top pick as the best steam press iron for shirts. Of course, it performs very well with all garments as well.