If you are looking for the best steam press iron for shirts this steam press will have your shirts looking so clean and crisp you would swear they came straight from the dry cleaners…
“Our Best Steam Press Iron For Shirts – Your Shirts Will look Like They Came From The Dry Cleaners”
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Steam Press Iron For Shirts:
Presses Shirts Look Like They Came From The Dry Cleaner
“Okay so I am a guy who bought a bunch of new dress shirts for a new job… Only thing is that I forgot about the dry cleaning bills and… Well… Ironing takes to long. So I researched this model steam iron and decided to take the plunge. Pretty hefty price until you do the math on time and money saved if you were to have them professionally pressed. This thing is great. Ironing has never been so easier.”
- My husband’s shorts and shirts look like they came from the Dry Cleaner.
- It is a learning process but I can now do a button-down shirt in just a few minutes and they look like I sent them to the cleaners.
- This steam press takes me about 1/4 of the time to iron my shirts.
- It used to take me 15 minutes to press my 3xl dress shirts, now I can professionally press a shirt in about 6 minutes. Amazing!
- I love this steam press for ironing a large number of shirts quickly!
- Ease of use is only the beginning, it does a better job than the professionals on my dress shirts.
- I love how quickly I can iron my husband’s shirts after I got used to it.
“This product is amazing and probably among the best investments I have made. I cannot conceive of how much money this product will save me from dry cleaning bills and the results for dress shirts are outstanding.”
- Throw away your old iron and ironing board.
- The size of the board is great for men’s shirts.
- Best iron out there for pressing shirts.
- I can iron about 20 long sleeve shirts in about an hour.
- Never using the cleaners again. Iron and go spend $50-$100 a month on starching shirts pays for itself in a couple of months.
- I love this thing….don’t know what I did without it. Iron a shirt in less than a minute once you get used to it.
- Game changer. No more wrinkled shirts at work!
- I absolutely LOVE!!!! I ironed sheets, pillowcases, tee shirts, and about 50 dress shirts in about 4 hours.
- This is a great device which is great for cranking out lots of well-ironed shirts and trousers.
“I wear dress shirts and wool pants or skirts on a daily basis and like to have that crisp “fresh from the cleaner’s” look. The SF-680 will quickly pay for itself as I can press 6 shirts in under 20 minutes & they come out looking perfect.“
- It cut my time with the iron I used to use for adhering the stabilizer to the fabric from about 5 minutes a shirt down to about 30 seconds a shirt.
- It works very well on shirts and pants.
- Someone actually commented on how “crisp” my shirt was after the first time I wore a shirt pressed with my Steam Fast.
- This is a time saver. If only I had known about this years ago trying to iron shirts all weekend for my husband.
- The shirts look professionally pressed.
- So easy to use and the shirts look like they came from the laundry.
- This product is fantastic, and it has almost completely replaced the need to ever get out the iron and ironing board.
- Dress shirts can be pressed extremely quickly — I can do a dress shirt (front left, front right, left arm, right arm, back) in under 30 seconds). Slacks are even faster.
Other Excellent Steam Press Iron For Shirts To Consider:
In summary, the Steamfast SF-680 Digital Steam Press with Multiple Fabric Settings and Steam Burst Function is our top pick as the best steam press iron for shirts. Of course, it performs very well with all garments as well.