Robot vacuums have come along way over the years and now provide an amazing way to keep your floors clean on autopilot while you do other things such as relax or even while you are away at work…
Below we look at eight excellent choices that consumers speak very highly about…
If you are in hurry:
Most Affordable And Highest Rated is the… Inse Robot Vacuum Cleaner
Most popular and very impressive for the price is the… eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S
Best pool robot cleaner is the… Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner
So let’s have a more in-depth look at each vacuum:
INSE Robot Vacuum
I go into more detail about this robot vacuum here… Is Inse A Good Brand? (Does This Budget Vacuum Brand Measure Up)
Inse isn’t the most recognized brand, it is not one of the most popular or largest-selling however it is by far the highest-rated with over 83% of reviewers rating 5 out of 5 stars. Plus it is one of the most affordable as well…
Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2000Pa Powerful Suction, Super Slim Quiet, 120min Runtime, Self Charging, Large Dustbin
What Did Customers Say About How Well INSE Performs?
- It is worry-free, I only need to fully charge it to operate, and I can do my own things without worrying about cleaning.
- Excellent robot vacuum for pet owners.
- I really couldn’t afford to buy another Roomba. It does the same thing without the hefty price tag.
- No more lifting a heavy vacuum up and down the stairs.
- It does a great job of cleaning the floor.
- It also does not hit the walls and easily goes under desks, chairs, and beds.
- I like how it can go to the charging station by itself without help. It came with some extra brushes.
Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool Cleaner
If you are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner for your swimming pool, then this vacuum which is ideal for in-ground swimming pools up to 50 feet is ideal. The following pool robot vacuum has 79% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is excellent.
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner with Easy to Clean Large Top Load Filter Cartridges and Tangle-Free Swivel Cord
What Did Customers Say About How Well It Cleans Pools?
- This thing climbs the walls and cleans my 15k gallon pool perfectly.
- A life-changing purchase after cleaning my pool manually for two years with the hose and pole attachment.
- Using this monster I pitched it in the pool and watched it do its thing and was amazed at what it was able to do, truly amazing technology.
- This vacuum is like having another filter roaming my pool.
- The dolphin leaves the water very crystalline and the floor very clean like I have never seen it before.
- In approx 2-3 hrs, the pool was crystal clear!!
- It is super easy to clean the cartridges and climbs my pool walls so well that I almost fear it will keep going!
- This vacuum went up the walls, went around the edge, even over the skimmer, down into the deep end over the bottom drain, and into the low end.
- The Nautilus is keeping our pool spotless.
- It is an investment but well worth the money spent and cleaning time eliminated to have a spotless pool.
- The advantages include cycles pool in 2 hrs, no cord tangling, extremely easy to clean cartridges, lighter weight, climbs entire pool walls and steps, turns itself off when the cycle is done.
- It will clean even a filthy pool (at the opening, for example) in just 3-5 cycles and will keep the thing completely spotless if used 3-4x/week.
- Though it sounds cliche, this unit is amazing at how efficient, and effective, it cleans my pool.
- Prior to purchasing this unit, I manually vacuumed and swept the pool. This usually took about an hour, 3 times a week. Now, using Dolphin, I have not manually vacuumed since the first cleaning.
- I simply lower the Dolphin into the water, turn on the power supply, and stand back while it cleans.
- When I opened my pool this year, I just let the Dolphin do all of the hard work.
- It turned the pool from a green mess to a sparkling clean in three days.
- I must say that this is by far the best pool cleaner I have experienced.
- Cleans my pool so well it is amazing.
- It does stairs, goes up the side of the pool, and everything else.
- You can set it to clean for 1, 2, and 3 hours which is convenient.
- This is, hands down, the best money I have spent on my pool since I installed it!
- What I can promise you is that your pool will never be cleaner than when you use this product.
iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuum
If you are looking for an auto empty robot vacuum cleaner, then this vacuum empties itself is the ideal solution for busy (or lazy) people. The following robot vacuum with auto empty capabilities has 76% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is excellent.
iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal-Empties Itself, Wi-Fi Connected, Smart Mapping, Works with Alexa, Ideal for Pet Hair, Carpets, Hard Floors
What Did Customers Say About The Auto Empty Function?
- Auto empty is the final piece missing in a robot vacuum.
- The Roomba i7+ was a godsend to a lazy bum like me: it empties itself!
- Now I run it every other day even when I am at work and come home to a clean carpet.
- Auto dirt emptying is a real plus feature and it seems to work well on other tests.
- The suction is better than any previous Roomba we had and the auto disposal is just a lifesaver.
- Auto emptying of the bin and room awareness make this product one of the most useful I ever purchased.
- I’m still so blown away by the mapping, the auto emptying, and the pairing with Alexa.
- The long-awaited auto-empty feature is a godsend to busy moms.
- When the dust bin is full it returns to the base and empties then resumes where it left off.
- Having the vacuum empty itself saves me from having interrupted cycles while it waits for me to empty it.
- While it’s emptying it’s no louder than a standard vacuum but it’s such a brief time span that it’s hardly worth mentioning.
- And the automatic emptying feature works like a charm, although it does sound like the deck of an aircraft carrier for about 45 seconds while it empties.
- I am IN LOVE with the automatic bin emptying feature and the ability to schedule individual rooms.
- Those 2 features are major game-changers.
- The self-emptying is so convenient. I’ve had the unit for two months now, ran it 100 times, and still haven’t had to change the bag in the base.
- I love that it empties itself, will recharge, and go back and finish. It knows where it has been so it picks up where it left off.
- The self-emptying is worth more than gold if you have pets like us.
- It charged right up and started to clean my house instantly I was able to set up Alexa quite easily to control my robot and I love that I never have to empty my robot.
- The automatic bin emptying feature is a must for pet owners.
- I especially like the self-cleaning option so I really can run it on a schedule and not have to empty the bin each time.
- The self-emptying option is completely worth the extra cost. It knows when it’s full, goes back to the base to empty itself, and then goes right back to where it left off.
- Since the vacuum has a low profile, it can easily navigate between and under most furniture items, and I love that the base automatically empties.
Eufy RoboVac Robot Vacuum
I have gone into more detail about this robot vacuum here… Eufy Is A Good Brand For Robotic Vacuums (26 Reasons To Buy Eufy)
If you are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner that is a much friendlier price and still rated very highly then this is the one. This robot vacuum has 70% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is excellent.
What Did Customers Say About How Well Eufy Performs?
- I have four cats and it does a great job picking up pet hair.
- It is quite effective at gathering pet hair and dander.
- This is a great purchase for pet owners.
- Eufy is a big help at picking up cat hair.
- This robot vacuum sucks up cat litter, dust, and anything else on the floor.
- It can go from hardwood to tile to rugs with no issues.
- Amazing hardwood floor vacuum.
Goovi by Onson Robot Vacuum For Pet Hair
There is a more powerful version of this robot vacuum that I write about here and it has 70% of reviewers rating it 5-stars… Is Onson A Good Vacuum? Affordable Vacuum Brand – Great Suction
If you are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner for pet hair, then this vacuum cleaner fits the bill nicely. This robot vacuum has 68% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is very good.
Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging, 360° Smart Sensor Protection, Multiple Cleaning Modes Vacuum Best for Pet Hair
What Did Customers Say About How Well It Picks Up Pet Hair?
- It picks up dog hair, cat hair, and my wife’s hair.
- I have a golden retriever and it works great for pet hair.
- The vacuum has had no issue at all with the pet hair.
- I was very impressed with its ability to pick up pet hair on smooth floors.
- My vacuum does pick up tons of dog hair.
- This thing cleans up hair like no other, along with the dirt and dust that the dog tracks in.
- It’s awesome with long hair.
- The robot can get the hair in hard to reach places like under the sofa.
- The biggest win is that this little robot makes dog hair a thing of the past.
- When I run it, it comes back with a full load of hair.
- As other reviewers have highlighted, this thing does a far better job than when I vacuum
- It goes under every sofa, chair, and table (it even squeezes itself under the tv stand) and methodically cleans out every last hair.
- The amount of dirt and hair this robot had picked on its first go was quite impressive.
- It looked like it had cleaned all the hair off of my carpet and the floor.
- It definitely does a great amount of cleaning compared to a normal vacuum cleaner.
- Especially when there is no manual work involved other than emptying out the dust from its container.
- We have one cat and two grandkids and the crumbs and cat hair that Goovi picks up makes me feel like we’d been living in filth before we bought it.
- I have 3 dogs that shed and it picks up the dog hair with no problem.
- It runs very quiet, has great suction power, does great cleaning pet hair.
- I myself shed hair and it picks it up also.
- It works great on carpets, and it’s easy to tell because I’m super clean and yet it collects a nice amount of hair and dirt.
- The first time I ran the vacuum I was shocked how much cat hair it picked up and I was previously living with unaware.
- Each time it has returned with a bin full of dust and hairs.
- The carpet and floor both feel clean
Shark IQ Robot
I have gone into more detail about this robot vacuum here… Is Shark A Good Vacuum (Discover Why People Love The Shark Brand)
The Shark vacuum brand usually makes it most of the recommended lists and does so again with this robot vacuum that has 69% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is very good.
What Did Customers Say About How Well Shark Performs?
- I love that it will self empty. I’ve got two cats and messy kids and there are crumbs everywhere and the shark gets up all the bits and pieces.
- Overall cleanliness is great. I have dogs and had dog hair clumps everywhere. Now I never see dog hair and my house is always clean.
- With the price, cleaning performance, and smart navigation, I think it’s a worthy purchase to buy Shark IQ.
- Now with this Shark IQ robot, it is a day and night difference!!!
- Not only does this shark rarely get stuck it traverses over the top of my big 2-inch high rug and vacuums it every day. I love this thing.
Roborock Vacuum And Mop Robot
If you are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner with a mop that can be controlled with an app on your phone and runs so quietly it won’t wake you when you are sleeping, then this vacuum cleaner fits the bill nicely. This robot mop vacuum has 64% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is good.
Roborock Vacuum and Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner With Strong Suction, App Control, Route Planning for Pet Hair, Hard Floor, and Carpet
What Did Customers Say About The Mop Feature?
- I have all hardwood floors at my one-story house and the mopping feature is great!
- Wet mopping for my hardwood floors gets it really clean.
- I am very impressed with the mopping function too, it covers about 80m2 area with very little battery usage.
- The robotic vacuum and mop are excellent.
- I tried the mopping feature when my kids tracked in mud and wet footprints and I was amazed that it cleaned it all up.
- This has better GPS technology than other robot vacuums/mops.
- I thought for sure I would have to mop again, but it actually did a decent job.
- The mopping feature is great for dust/pet hair/debris.
- I use the mopping for killing germs.
- The mopping feature is pretty neat.
- I didn’t expect it to work so great.
- It is automatic mopping, Oh, my God, it’s amazing.
- We have even saved the mopping, it’s amazing, it’s a great design, it’s working very well, it’s absolutely right.
- It has a mopping feature which is decent.
- More importantly, it can vacuum and mop the floor at the same time.
- I can leave it on before I leave my house since it will do its job.
- The mopping feature. Oh wow, I was soooo impressed.
- I added water and a little bit of cleaning liquid and afterward, the apartment smelled so good and looked so clean.
- It isn’t very loud and the mopping is great as well.
- The robot vacuums all the rooms in my apartment and even mops the hardwood parts quite methodically.
What Did Customers Say They Liked About This Vacuum?
- One thing my wife really did like is that this happily runs under beds and sofas.
- I like most is it cleans the whole house on a regular route, and I can see the layout map on my app.
- The suction is powerful to pick up hairs.
- It tries multiple different algorithms when it gets stuck.
- I have also found that the vacuum finds it’s way back to the charger just fine.
- The robot is really gentle towards furniture, even if it doesn’t see them.
- It has a great ability to get out of trouble – chairs and loose items on the floor are tricky.
- The other thing I like was the app, it wasn’t a crappy app used by other products, much easier to use and set schedule.
- Then the Robot Vacuum Cleaner is so quiet that even cleaning the room at night will not affect your sleep.
- I really like that all I have to do is hit a button on my phone and the Xiaowa goes to work.
- It’s sucking power is perfect for what I need and it switches from tile to carpet flawlessly, mopping is great.
Coredy Ultra Slim Robotic Vacuum
If you are looking for a robot vacuum cleaner for carpet with super-strong suction, then this ultra-slim vacuum with an automatic self-charging station is an excellent choice. This carpet robot vacuum has 64% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5-stars, which is good.
Coredy Ultra Slim Automatic Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum for Cleaning Hardwood Floors and Medium-Pile Carpets
What Did Customers Say About How Well It Goes On Carpet?
- I ran it in the office and it gathered a bunch of dirt on the very first run, even though the floor is carpet.
- It easily jumped to carpet from the hardwood floor as well.
- Travels over thresholds, scattered carpets with ease.
- He gets under all furniture, baseboards, hard-to-reach spots in the kitchen and smoothly transitions from hardwood to carpet to tile in the kitchen and little rugs by the doors.
- I was nervous that since I have a high pile carpet that it would tear it up (since this vacuum is for medium pile) but it still went on with ease and was kind to my rug!
- It glides easily over thresholds and from tile to carpet.
- I love that it gets under furniture, and goes from carpet to hardwood without issues.
- It easily gets up over the small humps of the transitions from carpet to hardwood and gets over area rugs well without snagging or getting hung up.
- I find that it does well on low pile carpet but excellent on tile or bare floors.
- The vacuum is able to transition from hardwood to carpet and vice versa without losing suction and even adjusts suction strength accordingly.
- Does a great job on carpets and floors.
- Also, it cleans everything without a problem, it goes from the floor to the carpet easily.
- It seamlessly moves from my floor to my carpet without a hitch.
- The little fella got around my floor pretty good with no problem transitioning from hardwood floor to carpet.
- She has tiles downstairs and carpets upstairs and you know what, this Coredy works in both tiles and carpet!
- I have a medium pile carpet and it gets most everything.
- Both the hard floors and the carpet look great all the time now as we’ve been using this little guy every day.
- It moves easily from tile to wood to carpet.
- Does a good job of vacuuming carpet which has greatly reduced the need to deep vacuum.
- Works well transitioning from hard floors to carpet!
- Cleans the floors very nicely and is able to go over plush carpet and area rugs with no issues.
- I have plank vinyl flooring with area rugs, front door rugs, and wall to wall carpet. No issues on any of those surfaces.
- It also can easily go over our carpet which is quite thick, this has been one of my favorite purchases!
- Bought the cleaner for use on different carpet levels and it works great.
What Else Did Customers Say They Liked About This Vacuum?
- I now have it scheduled at midnight in AUTO mode and it makes me happy to wake up to clean floors.
- I can walk barefooted now.
- Everywhere I look clean!
- No more dog hair in the corners.
- Under the stove, clean! Under the bed, clean!
- It got all the dusty floors spotless and went in places under the bed and furniture I seldom can get to with our regular vacuum unless I move all the furniture.
- Even my husband has noticed the clean floors.
- This little guy is amazing, it’s super quiet and has amazing suction.
- It automatically slows down before touching any walls to avoid hard bumps.
- One thing I liked particularly that you can move it while it’s on.
- Basically, you can direct it where you want to clean or just leave it on and it will clean everything.
- Vaccum is really powerful.
- Its design is very sleek so it can easily go below any furniture.
- I was super impressed with how it flicked dirt out of corners with the brushes and then roll over it sucking it up.
- It’s quieter than a normal vacuum and I know that I will need to vacuum old school but this is great to touch up maintenance vacuuming throughout the week.
- This thing has literally saved 3-4 hours a week in cleaning for us.
- I’m also very happy that it intelligently prevents itself from going over the edge and falling down the stairs.
- It recognized our two sets of stairs leading down, it transitions over rugs and fits under our coffee table and couches.
- The low profile gets right under the edge of my cabinets which is great.
- I was expecting the suction noise to be very loud, but it is surprisingly muted and not bothersome.
While there is plenty to like about most of these robot vacuums and it is hard to separate them with price probably being the greatest factor.
Overall, I would have to go with the eufy by Anker, BoostIQ RoboVac 11S while it ranks second on the rating list it has by far the most customers with over 35,000 reviews so with that volume and consistently high ratings it really si the pick. Affordable as well.
The top-rated on our list is also affordable however the Inse Robot Vacuum Cleaner only has close to 400 reviews and the sample size is obviously much smaller and the rating may not hold up as well as the Eufy. However, those that own it like it, and it is a great price.
Those two brands also feature here… Good Vacuum Brands: Ranked From AMAZING, Excellent, & Good Brands
And if you are looking for a robotic pool vacuum the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Automatic Robotic Pool Cleaner is a clear standout.
If you haven’t done so already make sure you read our article: Different Types of Vacuum Cleaners, where you can read about other types of vacuum cleaners.