We have found the best portable grill for tailgating. After reading the feedback from hundreds of people who have put these tailgating grills through their paces we were left with one clear top choice and it was a very easy decision to list the following grill as the best portable grill for tailgating…
“The Best Portable Grill For Tailgating – Cooking For Large Groups Has Never Been Easier!”
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Portable Grill For Tailgating:
This Portable Grill For Tailgating Will Make Your Life Easier
- Hard to find fault with this gem. Whether you use it for tailgating, camping or just on the patio it will make your life easier.
- We usually eat off the tailgate because there’s nowhere else within forty miles to get food. We keep one of these in each truck for this purpose.
- I have been tailgating for over 25 years and this is by far the best tabletop I have bought. Very convenient and efficient.
- Made bacon, burgers, onions, and mushrooms for a tailgate party and it all turned out great.
- This griddle really cooks everything you like. You can’t go wrong with this griddle!!! If you’re looking for a great griddle for camping or tailgating, this is what you’re looking for!!!
- I highly recommend for both camping and tailgating. Works flawlessly and does a great job cooking all types of food.
- Great portable griddle. Used this at a tailgate and it worked perfectly. Made tacos, burgers, and hot dogs all with this griddle. My setup looked so professional that security came by and thought I was a vendor selling food.
- I seasoned it with sunflower seed oil then used it the entire weekend tailgating at a college game. Cooked two breakfasts then burgers and hotdogs. Worked great.
- Awesome for camping or tailgating. I got the adapter to hook it to a real propane tank and love doing breakfast for everyone on camping trips.
- Great to through up on a tailgate. Heats up quickly, and makes excellent pancakes eggs and Philly cheesesteaks.
- I’ve used this happily for tailgating, beach picnic, at home along with my grill for parties, camping, hunting, used on my boat, travels well l also purchased refillable propane tank and gage.
- Perfect at the opening day tailgate – Philly cheesesteaks! Heats very even easy clean!
- This bad girl is a game changer! Perfect for camping, tailgating, or just an outdoor breakfast sesh.
- I think it is awesome take it for tailgating very portable throw a tailgate down flip your griddle over hook your tank up turn it on and just no time you’re ready to fry hamburgers bacon eggs whatever you want to it’s great.
- I took it to the tailgate and I couldn’t be happier to own this. Everybody I tailgated with was surprised by how much power this little guy can punch. It heats up fairly quickly and you can start serving not long after.
This Tailgating Grill Is Rugged, Easy To Use & Clean
- They’re great. Simple, rugged, easy to use, easy to clean up and they’re fast; in short, they’re everything you could want out of a propane griddle.
- Our gear takes a beating from rough double track and desert roads or rocky mountain back roads. These little units take it like a champ.
- This grill is very easy to clean and does a superior job of cooking food.
- So much easier to use and clean at tailgates over our grill.
- Easy to cook on and easy to clean up.
- Great for camping and also easy and small to put away.
- It also has its own grease trap built-in but removable and easy to cleanout.
Plenty Big Enough To Cook For A Good Size Crew
- They’re plenty big to keep the food coming for a good size crew.
- The surface heats evenly and there are no hot spots or cold spots to speak of.
- This little gizmo infuses everything we cook on it with the most incredible flavor!
- Super easy to use, nice and portable too.
- Very easy to set up, very easy to cook with, very easy to break down and store.
- Cooking for groups got a whole lot easier! Huge fan of this product.
- I use the griddle almost every weekend for basecamp outdoor cooking!
- Great for informal cookouts. We used it for our boating group outing and cooked hamburgers and hot dogs for 30 people on it.
- I’ve cooked bacon, peppers, and onions, pizza, burgers, and steak.
- Took 3 of these camping with a large group of friends and they handled everything perfectly.
- Great for cooking breakfast and lunch for large groups.
- We used this with a group of friends and everyone loved the griddle. They are all going to purchase one.
- You can make a lot of food on this griddle. We had eggs, hash browns, bacon going all at once and was enough of feed 10.
- We had a pretty big group and I was able to cook a lot of bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs for breakfast and steaks and grilled veggies for dinner.
- You may also be interested in reading… Is Blackstone A Good Brand For Griddles
This Is The Best Portable Tailgating Grill For The Money!
- Definitely a good buy and well worth the money.
- All the money I wasted on electric griddles, should have bought this sooner.
- Well made, heavy-duty, Blackstone is the best for the money. Top shelf!
- Excellent performance and great value for money.
- Best thing I’ve purchased I love this grill saves me so much money when my daughter is at her softball tournaments
- Great for camping with the group! The best money spent!
Other Worthy Portable Grills For Tailgating:
In summary, to my mind, there really is only one choice and that’s the Blackstone Table Top Grill – 17 Inch Portable Gas Griddle which from all reports is clearly the best portable grill for tailgating.