I have found the best meat grinder for the money with the STX meat grinder. This STX Meat Grinder and Sausage Stuffer is the perfect solution for your kitchen needs.
Many hunters and farmers speak very highly about the power and performance of the STX Meat Grinder for grinding beef, goat, deer, boar, and more!
Whether you’re serving up your own homemade sausages or grinding beef to make burgers you will love how much easier the process is with this machine…
If You Like Grinding Your Own Meat But Hate How Time Consuming And Messy It Is… You Will Love How Much Quicker, Easier, And Less Messier It Is With The STX Meat Grinder!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The STX Meat Grinder…
The STX Grinds Both Fine Or Course Grinds Easily And Makes Processing Game At Home Or Making Your Own Loose Sausage Or Hamburger A Breeze!
I decided to research an actual meat grinder and found the STX-3000-TF Turbo Force. All I can say is WOW! The reviews encouraged me to save it in my Wish List. I decided to buy the STX-3000. It is SO amazing! It’s so fast! We ground up 20 pounds of meat into hamburger in TEN MINUTES!!!
- The STX 3000 TF is awesome! I used it the first time today to grind 5 lbs of Chuck Roast for Chili.
- This thing is an animal… we were able to grind 200lbs of moose in just an evening.
- I was able to grind all my deer meat without having to clean it once.
- The STX Meat Grinder ate through frozen bacon, frozen pork fat, and mostly frozen meat like it was going out of style.
- This grinder helped me not only in grinding meat but with making burgers and falafel in it.
- It grinds big amounts ( we did 6 lbs ground goat at once).
- So for all of my avid hunters or the housewife that loves to grind their own meat, this is a must for you, it grinds potatoes, and onions and I promise you will have it close at hand like I have mine.
- Oh my goodness… this thing ground 7 pounds of chicken breast in 4 minutes without a hiccup.
- It is very solid, has a strong motor, and does an excellent job grinding.
- The STX grinds the meat so easily that the meat stays cold through the entire process, in fact, the grinder is cold as well.
- Very powerful – just processed 15lb ground venison this week in 10 min.
- The kit comes with fittings to make sausage of different sizes, the meat of a few different grinds.
- We ground about 12 lb of pork shoulder without any issues. Some sinew was wrapped around the auger at the end, but it did not detract from the performance of the grinder during the operation.
- The meat came out with a consistent grind and texture.
It Is So Easy To Operate That My Five Year Old Does The Actual Grinding… I Cut The Meat Into Strips And Throw Them On The Feed Tray And My Five-Year-Old Son Takes Care Of The Rest!
I spent a lot of time searching for a meat grinder machine finally I bought this one and I do not regret it… it is so easy to use, now I can have ground meat whenever I want and I feel so confident that the ground meat I use for cooking is of good quality
- I LOVE this machine. It is powerful, fast, and easy to use. I can set it up and be grinding in less than a minute, and it comes apart for cleaning just as quickly.
- It’s easy to use and I’m amazed at how much better home ground meats are.
- I couldn’t believe how easy it was to use.
- Having never used any kind of food grinder before I was pleasantly surprised at how easy this machine was to operate and clean.
- The motor is very strong grinding the meat is very easy and the grinder handles it very nice!
- It is very easy to use this meat grinder for the kitchen.
- I love this machine. It made processing the meat really quick and easy. No more working all day. Now it is done in just minutes.
- This grinder has made processing deer SO easy! Before we got this we were processing the whole deer using a cutting board, knife, and a hand crank grinder. This thing is amazing. We have done 5 deer so far, grinding a lot of it.
- It’s fast, easy to use, just press the bottom after filling it, easy to assemble and clean.
- Very well made and extremely easy to use. Love this thing!
- I was amazed at how easy it can handle frozen pork or beef.
- This meat grinder really does make easy work of making ground meat. We put it to good use grinding moose meat, which is pretty tough at times. No problem whatsoever.
- I love this grinder super powerful, makes grinding 20lbs of meat very simple and easy. Super easy to clean and store.
The STX Is The Hunter/Farmer’s Grinder… Big Plates, Strong Motor, Extra Cutting Blades, This Monster Goes Through My Meat In Less Than Half The Time Of Any Other Grinder I’ve Used!
I hunt and process all my own stuff. This is a game changer. I killed my Kitchen Aid on the last one. This machine will cut your time down from hours to minutes, I am not kidding or exaggerating.
- I ordered this meat grinder for my husband’s deer hunting season this year. He easily butchered and processed four deer this year. He loves his meat grinder. It made his work so much easier.
- Now, this is Grinder is a must for every home in America, especially if you like grinding your own meat.
- We bought ours to make our own hamburger from our deer hunting and making homemade potato sausage.
- My husband hunts and processes his own deer. We have been using our Kitchen Aid mixer for several years to make grind, sausages, brats, etc. This year hubby wanted to find something a little more powerful to speed up the process. I read all the reviews and chose this grinder. It works great! Much faster and a much finer grind. Money well spent.
- I returned from a Wyoming hunt with two doe antelope and two doe mule deer, skinned and quartered. The local locker charges $85 per animal for processing so I made the leap, buying an STX-3000-TF grinder.
- After I had boned the animals and cut the hamburger meat into strips that would readily feed into the grinder. The STX chewed those strips as fast as I could drop them in!
- I bought this to grind up my venison after the hunting season… Ran through 60 lbs of venison and pork easy
- Just what I was looking for… Does a great job… I got this for my husband who loves to hunt. We USE to pay a lot to have the deer process but now we do our own. It doesn’t take a lot of time and saves a lot of money…
- We did 20 lbs of ground deer in less than 30 mins. My husband and his hunting buddy couldn’t say enough good things. We love it!!!!
- Family hunts and we process our own deer. My husband already used it to grind about 50 lbs of deer burger.
We Use The STX To Grind Beef And Chicken For Our Dogs Raw Diet… No Problem For This Grinder, Even Chicken Bones!
We are 100% totally happy with our meat grinder. We purchased it hoping it would be strong enough to grind meat for raw dog food for our Labrador Retriever. It is so good and so fast we can hardly keep up with it.
- I searched high and low for a product that would allow for burgers, sausage grinding for the family, as well as raw food grinding for our dog and the STX 3000 has been a hit.
- Bought to grind meat for my dog and cat’s raw diet. Works pretty fast and thoroughly grinds meat and bones.
- I just started feeding my dog a raw diet due to numerous allergies and I needed something that could handle chicken, rabbit, and turkey bones – I just put about 12 chicken huge chicken legs and thighs through my new grinder and it pulverized all of them as if they were butter.
- We’ve also used it to grind up cooked chicken carcasses for dog food without any problems… and the dog seems happy with the results.
- We have been using this for over a month now grinding up chicken for a raw food diet for my dog.
- The machine does a great job of grinding down the bones and the three different sized lids come in handy when I want to grind different items.
- I bought this grinder almost a year ago because I decided to feed my dog a raw diet and needed a grinder that would handle chicken bones. This grinder has done a wonderful job, I couldn’t ask for more.
- It works great for making dog food it grinds the chicken bones.
- Works great. I use it for chicken thighs for my dog. She loves it, I love knowing no chicken bone issues.
- I bought this grinder to make a raw diet for my cat and dog. This grinder easily grinds up chicken thighs (bone and skin).
- We purchased this meat grinder to make homemade dog food. It works perfectly to grind chicken bones. Highly recommend. Very easy to setup.
- I am using it to grind meat for my raw fed dogs. It’s great for chicken, bones, and all.
This Is The Best Grinder… It Grinds Perfect, The Meat Comes Out Just Like Store-Bought Ground Meat!
After much research on the best grinder for an all North American hunter. We ended our search on this grinder. It has everything we need included. Unlike other grinders that required extra purchases to complete your specialized interests and or needs.
- The best kitchen device ever! The STX-3000-TF turns it into beautiful, fresh, consistent, and very lean ground beef in just a few minutes per pound.
- This is the third grinder we try and turns out to be the best one
- The quality of the resulting ground beef is MUCH higher than 95% of what is sold as “ground beef” or “hamburger” in the markets, and I can adjust the fat content exactly how I want it, add spices if desired, and choose a fine or coarse grind.
- I make my own hamburger now, I buy chuck roast when they are on sale, grind a little bit of beef fat in with it, and it makes the best burger you would ever want to eat!
- The best piece of kitchen equipment I own.
- We have only had it a week and we have already also ground a rump roast into the best hamburger we have ever had and yesterday tried grinding chicken breasts for a new recipe for chicken.
- The best grinder I’ve owned. STX company is A1.
- This thing is powerful! I ground partially frozen hog and deer and made the best chili ever.
- Great meat grinder, best I’ve ever had.
- The best product and the best seller!
- This is the best meat grinder I have ever gotten. I have used others in the past and what took me almost 6 hours to grind up took only 1 1/2 hours from start (cutting up meat) to finish (cleanup of grinder and parts). I wish I had invested in this a long time ago.
- Have used several different grinders. This is by far the best. Will grind as fast as you can feed it!
The STX Meat Grinder Is Well Worth The Money For Home Use And I Expect It To Last For Many Years… What A Great Product!
Very pleased of the operation and easy clean up, well worth what I paid for it, if you don’t want to spend a lot more money but want a good grinder for the home user doing your own deer meat I’d buy this one, I am glad I did.
- It is definitely worth the money. I would recommend this to anybody who needs a meat grinder!
- We bought this for our venison. So easy to use. Totally worth the money.
- Grinds up deer meat quickly and effectively. Most powerful grinder for the money.
- For the money… awesome. Nearly commercial-grade performance.
- Used to harvest our first deer… all I can say is it works amazing! Well worth the money!
- This is the best meat grinder I have purchased really worth the extra money.
- You get a lot of power for the money. It grinds great, it’s fast, and is very easy to clean up.
- I can’t imagine finding a better grinder for the money.
- Exceeded our expectations. We feel well worth the money. You can determine the quality of your meat with this.
- This is a great grinder for the money. I double ground about 70 lbs of venison with this grinder in less than an hour.
- Excellent meat grinder, and well worth the money.
- You just can’t beat the price!!! I would tell my friends to buy one unless money is no issue and you have a couple thousand to spend on a good commercial one.
- This is a great meat grinder, and well worth the money as a healthy way to prepare ground meat for my family.
In summary, you will find this meat grinder to be an essential tool for making sausages or hamburgers at home.
The Powerful STX Turboforce Classic 3000 Series Electric Meat Grinder is a very easy to use electrical meat grinder that is just about the most powerful you will find outside of a commercial grinder!
The STX Meat Grinder is not only a time-saving device, but it also ensures that you get the product you want. Sausage recipes from scratch are much more desirable than using seasoning mixes that are sold in stores.
Making homemade sausage really isn’t hard at all plus it saves you a heap of money and many times it tastes better and has fewer preservatives as well as additives in commercial sausage.
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The STX Meat Grinder!
- The STX Meat Grinder is very powerful and can grind both coarse or fine grind easily.
- This is meat grinder is very easy to use.
- The STX Is The Hunter/Farmer’s Grinder!
- It is a great meat grinder for preparing raw food for dogs and cats.
- The STX meat grinder is the best meat grinder for home use.
- STX is the best meat grinder for the money!
You may also be interested in Are Lem Products Good? (Amazing Meat Grinders & Sausage Stuffers) and the Best Carving Board For Meat