If you are looking for the best behind the door storage to utilize wasted space behind your door in the kitchen (or bathroom, hallway, and bedroom) then the Cabidor mirror cabinet is the ideal solution…
The Cabidor behind the door storage cabinet is such a clever idea. It hangs on the back of your door so when you close the door you not only have extra storage space but a full-length mirror as well.Page Contents hide1 10 Reasons Why You Will Love The Cabidor So Much You Will Want to Get One For Most Rooms In Your Home!
You are utilizing an area of your home that is otherwise wasted. The ideal space saving cabinet that looks great as well…
10 Reasons Why You Will Love The Cabidor So Much You Will Want to Get One For Most Rooms In Your Home!
Cabidor Deluxe | Mirrored | Behind The Door | Adjustable | Medicine, Bathroom, & Kitchen Storage Cabinet
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Cabidor Deluxe…
The Ideal Kitchen Mirror Cabinet To Free Up Most Needed Space!
This cabinet allowed me enough room to put all of our spices, oils, Salts, etc., which emptied two of our smaller cabinets, so now I can space out our pots & pans. Not only did it give me two extra cabinets to use in my kitchen, but I also have much better access and visibility to spices and other things.
- Perfect for someone who doesn’t want to clutter up the kitchen with open spice racks or has no more room for extra wall cabinets.
- I’m totally going to buy another one of these for my hall bath and one for my kitchen too, excellent storage for spices and seasoning!!
- One friend has already complimented me on it and will probably buy one for her small kitchen!
- I plan to buy two more over the year; one for the kitchen as a spice rack and another for a second bathroom.
- Nice addition to the kitchen pantry.
- I am going to purchase another one for my pantry door to hold bread so that I can get it off my kitchen counter. Each shelf fits a standard loaf of bread or a bakery loaf.
- Whoever created this, I have one word, “Genious.”! I didn’t have a pantry in my kitchen and needed a solution besides putting a piece of furniture. I actually mounted mine to a wall near the stove.
- This could be used in the kitchen, a craft room, or a garage and give you that extra little space you need for organization.
- I placed all of my spices, etc. in it.
- Great for bathrooms or kitchens with limited space!
- I got two Cabidor Classics (one for the kitchen and one for the impossibly small bathroom).
- Totally worth it… not intrusive and is a lifesaver in a small kitchen without looking horrible.
- I have a tiny kitchen and I’ve put all my spices and herbs in it. It saves so much space and it makes me feel very organized.
- It freed up cabinet space in our small kitchen!
Excellent Mirror Cabinet For The Bathroom!
It does make things look better by hiding away your toiletries and it looks good behind the door. Even if you’re not in a small space, this would be a useful addition to a bathroom.
- We purchased a home with a tiny bathroom and I had no clue where I was going to put everything. This is the perfect solution!!
- Gave my bathroom an entirely better, cleaner appearance. BRAVO!
- Solved my bathroom storage problem!
- I have been looking for something like this to solve all my cosmetic storage needs for my small bath and this thing is PERFECT!
- AMAZING storage space in a small bathroom!
- It made my tiny bathroom much more efficient and practical as it stores an impressive amount of products in what was an unutilized space.
- Perfect for extra storage for toiletries that won’t fit into a bathroom vanity, especially for space-limited apartments where minimal wall damage is essential.
- Wonderful solution for a too-small bathroom.
- Love this cabinet. Really cleared up a lot of clutter in my bathroom.
- This cabinet has removed all my hair products which are all over every available space in my very small bathroom.
- Brilliant design! Great extra storage for our small bathroom.
- This is the best bathroom storage I’ve ever bought.
- I have used this for my bathroom and storing my extra soaps, contact cleaner, shaver, and more. You don’t see it when you open the door to the bathroom and items are not visible unless opened.
Also The Perfect Mirror Cabinet For Your Bedroom!
I’m ordering 2 more tonight; 1 with the chalkboard for my pantry and the other with the mirror for my bedroom door.
- I’m about to order the mirror version for my bedroom for colognes and little knick-knacks to declutter the countertops.
- My boyfriend and I use this for our bedroom to keep hair products, cologne, lotions, etc. in. I absolutely love it. It is so convenient!
- I put this on the back of my bedroom door to hold my husband’s prescription medicines and vitamins. The door is far more secure/childproof than a medicine cabinet.
- My wife and I are very pleased with the two mirrored Cabidor cabinets we purchased for the back of our Master Bathroom door and our Master Bedroom entry door.
- So happy it worked in our bathroom and bedroom, the two rooms that needed it most. It gives us the ability to store cleaning products out of sight on the second floor of our home.
- Cabinet looks good, we installed behind the bedroom door in the master bedroom.
- I love it so much I just ordered a second for the back of the 2nd bedroom door. Very unobtrusive.
- It fits perfectly behind my bedroom door and has a ton of storage.
- My granddaughter is very happy with it and quickly filled it with nail polishes, shampoo, conditioner, etc.–all those things teenage girls cannot live without. A real asset for a small bedroom.
- Always an issue when looking for where to add storage in an older home where preserving the character of the interior matters… and this was the perfect solution in our spare bedroom where our overnight guests can unpack those little things we all travel with but never seem to have space enough to layout.
Cabinet With Full-Length Mirror!
The mirrored exterior makes the bathroom look larger. The unit even looks more beautiful than I expected, because the mirror simply reflects the surrounding, until the unit itself becomes almost negligible.
- Our small foyer looks bigger because of the mirror!
- I needed a full-length mirror and storage for medicine etc. This worked perfectly and everyone who sees it loves it.
- We have two of the full length mirrored Cabidors and they are great.
- I can fit a lot inside and LOVE the full-length mirror.
- This allowed me to eliminate an old, unsightly medicine cabinet so I could use a decorative mirror instead.
- I now have four of them – all with Mirrors, and I am a very happy customer!!!
- The mirror on the back gets used all the time. I get a lot of compliments on this — super useful, especially in small spaces.
- I love that it has a full-size mirror as her bathroom does not so now she can get ready in there and see what she looks like instead of running back and forth from the bedroom to bathroom.
- This is such a great idea! We are short room as we try to downsize. Needed the full-length mirror for dressing, and used the cabinet behind the mirror for all our first aid products.
- I can readily see and find what I’m looking for, the cabinet looks great, and of course, an extra in mirror the bathroom is always a good idea !
- We enjoy the full-body mirror and it fits everything.
- This thing is a godsend! Attaches to the door hinges, out of the way, with so much space and a full-length mirror to boot!
- I use this as my full-length mirror as well as all that great storage.
This Mirror Cabinet Hangs From The Back Of The Door!
Then I found this back-of-the-bathroom-door storage cabinet. It is so simple in design that at first you wonder how to attach it. But when you see how that and all the other out-of-the-box options work you realize how the simplisticity is ingenious!
- The design is so neat, it hangs from the door hinges so you don’t have the hanging racks chewing up the top of your door trim.
- I love this. It’s an easy way to add storage with a zero footprint. What else do you keep behind a door?
- If you are looking for a door unit like this don’t waste your money on the cheap imported ones. This is worth every cent.
- It’s like having a store behind your door. No more hunting for bottles under the sink or cluttered medicine cabinet. Love it!
- This clever storage cabinet mounts on existing door hinges. We put this one on the inside of our bathroom door, and I’m using it to store my extensive collection of essential oils and related items
- The magnet is strong enough to keep it attached to the door during normal door use – but not so strong that you cannot easily open it.
- This unit hangs from door hinges, and a magnetic plate to hold the unit in place is affixed with two very tiny screws into the door.
- Everything stays in place perfectly as the door swings open and shut.
- It stores a large amount of items securely and mounts to one of our bathroom doors very seamlessly with no interference to the functioning of the door on which it is mounted.
Mirror Cabinet With Adjustable Shelves!
I also appreciate that I can put little shelves for medicines clear at the top and bigger shelves at bottom for my kids bath toys and things that I want them to be able to independently access.
- I like that the shelves are a hard composite/plastic it makes it easy to clean after a spill.
- There’s so much storage that we haven’t even filled up all the shelves. We keep our toothbrushes, shampoos, cleaners, etc, all in this, and it leaves room in the tiny linen closet for actual linen and things.
- I love the adjustable shelving.
- The adjustable shelves are made an extruded ploy material that was very sturdy and there should be no sag for years to come.
- Just love these storage cabinets… the quality is good, installation super easy, and the shelving is very versatile.
- The shelves are all the same size but you can install them at different heights.
- It provides up to 8 shelves for storing a variety of bottles or cans if you wish.
- Shelves are adjustable to maximize and customize your storage options, and when the door is open you don’t even know it’s there.
- Quadrupled my storage in the master bath! And you can pretty much design where you want the shelves. I reserved one shelf for the taller things like hairspray and shampoo.
- This is perfect! It holds everything I need and, with adjustable shelves, it accommodates tall and short items.
- The interior shelving is flexible so that you can customize to your needed height.
- I love this product because it’s compact and has many shelves for storage.
Perfect For Apartment Living And Small Space Storage Solutions!
This is a LIFESAVER!!! I moved into a small(er) apartment with almost zero bathroom storage and nowhere to put shelves. This gives me SO MUCH ROOM and doesn’t take up any additional space.
- I’m obsessed with this Cabidor and would recommend that everyone living in apartments get one.
- It’s the best addition to our small apartment!
- The perfect solution for my small, storage-challenged apartment bathroom.
- It’s helped us in our transition from a house to an apartment!
- I just moved into a 600 square foot apartment! A huge down size for me! I a Woman put this up in one hour and filled it up! THE MOST AWESOME STORAGE ADDITION TO MY BATHROOM!
- It holds all of our medication and sundry items in a very convenient way for our apartment that was seriously lacking in… accessible storage.
- GREAT…storage units for people with small apartments.
- Can’t say enough about this one! Relatively easy to install and adds an enormous amount of storage space. Perfect for an apartment or condo!
- Easy to install and perfect for smaller homes or apartments where space is limited.
Amazing Hidden Storage That Opens Up Space And The Room!
I cannot change the size of my bathroom but this makes it so much more manageable. It’s completely hidden and works perfectly.
- I love that it is hidden out of sight behind the door and the white finish matched my current doors just great!
- What a fantastic discreet pantry.
- Love the idea! Great for storage and is very well hidden.
- Great “hidden” extra storage for our bathroom
- Excellent hidden/out of the way storage.
- Great product for an additional storage area that is discreet.
- Looks great, space saver (lots of storage), hidden and not noticeable. Big thumbs up on this find.
- Great hidden organizing cabinet!
- The bathroom looks cleaner/classic with this hidden behind the door.
- I bought one for the master bathroom several years ago and absolutely love how much-hidden storage it provides.
Easy To Install!
I installed the Cabidor in one evening on my own, with the hardest part literally being unpacking it (packed to survive the apocalypse!). I was worried I’d have to completely remove my regular door, but it’s way simpler than that.
- The unit itself was very easy to install and is quite stout but not so heavy it will hurt the hinges.
- It’s large, very cleverly designed, easy to install, and the directions are written in clear, precise English (on full-color gloss paper!!!).
- The directions call for a two-person install, honestly, I found it reasonably easy to do by myself, and it only took about 20 minutes.
- The product itself was really easy to install, all parts were very organized in their own little zip bags, it looks great!
- It was easy to assemble and is the hands-down best idea I’ve seen in a while.
- The cabinet is very sturdy and was very easy to install by me.
- It was really simple to assemble and install and I did it by myself in under an hour.
- Assembly instructions on installing the hardware onto the Cabidor was easy to understand and assemble.
The Cabidor Is Very Cleverly Designed!
The Cabidor is one of the very few products that I have ever seen and/or purchased that is everything is claims to be, as well as being one of the best thought out designs I have yet encountered.
- 3 adults live in our household and all are super impressed with the cabinet. All think it is a genius design and a great use of space that was previously unused.
- The design is so neat, it hangs from the door hinges so you don’t have the hanging racks chewing up the top of your door trim.
- It is perfectly designed for ease of installation and to maximize the storage capacity of the unit items.
- The design of the Cabidor itself from an engineering standpoint was exceptional.
- What a great idea. My hat is off to the designer.
- I LOVE it. Kudos to the designer(s), makers, and sellers!
- The design is very clever and works beautifully to provide extra storage space.
- Built very well, corners stabilized, well-thought design.
- This is so brilliantly designed. It is so easy to install. It fits perfectly to the back of the door and is designed is such a way that it doesn’t hit the adjacent wall at all when the door is open.
- Sturdy construction and unobtrusive design. Congrats to the design team!
In summary, the Cabidor Deluxe Mirrored Behind The Door Storage Cabinet is a very clever invention and is ideal for anyone looking for extra storage space.
The Cabidor cabinet with a full-length mirror is also a very discreet way to keep your storage area hidden and what a way to utilize space because the back of the door is otherwise a wasted area.
This review was written to complement the kitchen mirrored cabinet section of our article: 20 Different Kitchen Cabinet Styles To Consider, where you can learn about other types of kitchen cabinets.