Enjoy a sauna in the privacy of your home with the very clever SereneLife Portable Infrared Home Spa…
Now you can experience the benefits of an infrared sauna on a regular basis without the hassle of going to a gym to do so.
It easy to set up, quick to heat, and provides the perfect way to relax and unwind while watching TV or reading a book…
Now You Can Enjoy A Sauna Whenever You Want In The Privacy Of Your Own Home!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The SereneLife Portable Infrared Home Spa…
Genius Home Sauna Solution – Simple, Affordable, And Works Great!
I sit in sauna everyday for 30 mins a day and I’m Pouring in Sweat (Just like sitting in a sauna at the gym but in the privacy of your own home). This product also features on our best gift list… Practical Gift Ideas For Christmas, Birthday, And Housewarming
- I love that I can use this in the privacy of my own home and that it can be folded up for storage.
- This fits great into a home workout/sweaty detox regimen!
- In the dead of Chicago winter, IT WAS GLORIOUS. I broke a sweat in no time but was relaxed and comfortable in the privacy of my home.
- I have been using (the in-home spa) for 15-20 minutes every other day and I can tell you that it is enhancing the physical therapy I do at home.
- The SereneLife Portable Infrared Home Spa is just what we needed to complete our home gym!
- Now I have the convenience of having a sauna in my own home!
- What a smart and simple home infrared sauna solution.
- I can set this up in any room of my home and get 30-60 minutes of sweat and recuperation in while doing other tasks or doing nothing at all.
- Definitely been a nice addition to my home gym.
- Now I save money and can relax in the privacy of my own home.
- I used to have to go to the gym to enjoy a sauna experience. Now I am enjoying the same experience in the comforts of my home.
- It allows me to enjoy a sauna in the privacy of my home while watching a great movie on Amazon Video!
- Pretty awesome! It worked really well, I love how much it makes me sweat and it’s so affordable to have in your own home.
- A great sweat in the privacy of your own home.
The Best Portable, Low Storage, Single Person Sauna I Could Find!
My daughter was just diagnosed with Lyme disease and her doctor wants her to use the infrared sauna everyday, for detox. She is in college and couldn’t get to a sauna on a regular basis.
This portable sauna folds up so she can keep it under her bed, sets up quickly, and has multiple heat settings and a timer. She uses it right in her bedroom and then stores it out of the way. Easy, convenient, and so important to her recovery!
- I’m surprised that it’s so good. Didn’t expect a portable unit to get so hot.
- Easy enough to set up and put down.
- It is nice and compact and easy to travel with (like camping).
- The wooden saunas aren’t nearly as good as these portable ones!
- This Portable Sauna creates mostly the same experience for the body, and even slightly better, as you can sit in such a sauna longer than in the full size.
- I love this infrared sauna. It is so convenient and portable and definitely does the job.
- Lightweight and portable to move around. Basically, no assembly required.
- If you want to have a real sauna experience and need it to be as compact as possible (and in my case, portable) then I definitely recommend this product.
- The best part of this whole unit is that it FOLDS UP!
- You can take it wherever you need it and it stores well.
- I take it when we go out of town and it’s easy to set up and use in a hotel room.
Benefits Of An Infrared Sauna
Just got this for my wife who has lyme… She’s used it a couple times and really sweats to detox. Happy with the purchase because she really can’t exercise during her treatment.
- I bought this last month due to my lymphatic system not draining properly. This seriously helps like you cannot imagine
- It helps with the pain in my neck and shoulders and other joint pain.
- I suffer from chronic Lyme disease so this unit helps me with pain and discomfort.
- This portable sauna helps with my chronic pain.
- I am using it to augment treatment to Lyme and 30 minutes on max heat causes a massive die-off (which is horrible to endure but part of the necessary healing process…).
- Recently diagnosed with mercury poisoning, my nutritionist recommended I get a portable infrared sauna to help move the mercury out of my body.
- I purchased an infrared sauna to help with stiff joints and muscle aches.
- Helps me with my Psoriasis, and also helps me get a great night’s sleep.
- I purchased this portable sauna to help relieve EBV symptoms. Works great!! I have more energy, clearer thinking, and less pain
- It really helps with my inflammation associated with my Crohns disease.
- I bought this for my sister to help with her arthritis and she experienced relief in her first ten-minute use. She uses it every day after work and it has helped her so much.
Results Include A Better Nights Sleep!
I was not disappointed, I used 3-5 times a week, mainly during the colder weather for health benefits-has helped with aches and pains, also sleep much better!
- After about 30-40 minutes of infrared warmth, and a good sweat, I take a cool shower and then sleep really well.
- For me, personally, it helps give me a better night’s sleep as I use it about 2 hours before bed.
- After I get out I take 10 minutes to stretch as my muscles are totally limber – then a nice cool shower – I sleep like a baby.
- My body feels like there is less pain when I have been in. I am also sleeping better.
- I have been using it daily to deal with chronic health issues. I have seen a decrease in pain and am sleeping better.
- A positive that I was not expecting was sleeping so much better!
- My pain is drastically reduced, I sleep better, and have lost weight (not even my intention more of a side effect).
- I suffer from chronic pain from fibromyalgia and this is helping me feel less pain at night and I’m sleeping better.
- This sauna is a lifesaver. Helps me to relax as well as sleep wonderful in the evening. It also helps with joint pain.
- I use it in my living room at night to unwind and relax. Help me sleep.
- My body feels more relaxed, I’m sleeping better, and I’m feeling more light and rejuvenated.
The Ideal Way To Relax!
This is a great investment for me because it helps with detoxification, improved blood circulation, weight control, pain management and overall relaxation.
- My opinion is that this is beyond what you’d expect for the price of the Sauna, portable and foldable but for me, within 30 min I’m usually drenched in sweat and body extremely relaxed in the Bones and muscles.
- I am usually in the sauna for 60 minutes. I cool off for 20 and then take a shower and I feel so relaxed.
- Having a desk job is a nice way to relax the shoulder muscles and close the eyes for a computer rest!
- My wife uses this on a regular basis. She’s convinced it’s helping her shed some weight, but more importantly, she mentions it’s extremely soothing and relaxing.
- Great to have, was kinda wanting this as a loose weight tool, and I think it has helped. Really good to just get in and relax.
- I was told about the infrared sauna from a good friend. I’m OBSESSED with it!! I was so relaxed afterward!!
- This was a surprise birthday gift from my wife!! I love how it helps to detoxify and relaxes my body!! It’s a very rejuvenating experience!!
- I have bad back and foot pain, it is so relaxing and when I get out my muscles feel relaxed.
- The best thing I’ve ordered all year!! I love it! Helps soothe my aching muscles and joints when I get home from work. It’s also very relaxing.
The SereneLife Portable Sauna Also Comes With A Chair!
Was a bit skeptical that this would really give decent heat and make one sweat. Boy was I wrong. Got an excellent result and it was comfortable to sit in.
- The best part is it comes with a chair, so that part you don’t have to worry about.
- The chair was comfortable and air-dried quickly.
- Just unfold and put the chair in and you’re ready to go.
- The small folding chair that comes with it, its great size for it, and comfortable, thanks for throwing it in with the purchase.
- I place a towel on the chair for comfort and I’m able to sit for an hour with little discomfort.
- It heats up really fast, and it also includes a folding chair.
- The included chair is surprisingly comfortable.
- I received it and it was easy to assemble, heated quickly, was comfortable to sit in and it folds up easily.
- Sometimes I use the chair that came with it, sometimes I remove it, and sit my whole self inside of it.
- This Home Spa is comfortable to sit, easy to use controls, doesn’t take up a lot of space.
A Great Way To Detox In The Comfort Of Your Home!
As a health practitioner I’ve tried several detox protocols and therapies and this infrared sauna is definitely a recommendable option. I’ve been using it for a while now and works great every time.
- It arrived fast and is exactly what I was looking for to detox. It’s easy to set up and helps us sweat out our toxins like CRAZY!!!
- Warms up quickly and extremely effective way to break a sweat and detox.
- I struggle with Lyme disease and bought this to detoxify. Definitely feel like it’s already made a huge difference and I am thankful I found it and can implement it in my protocol going forward.
- Feeling the huge detox impact after one use.
- I have Lyme disease and mold, so this is really helpful to detox.
- What a great way to detox in my own home- no waiting in line at a spa!!!
- I’m so excited to have come across these! I was told by Naturopath I should start using infrared sauna daily to detox my liver and am so happy I’m able to get the benefit of these in the convenience of my home!
- Great for end of day or end of work out stress reliever and detoxer.
- My naturopath recommended using an infrared sauna several days a week for detoxing.
Take A Sauna While Watching TV Or Reading A Book!
OMG do I love this item – I try to use it 5-6 times a week – I keep it in my bedroom and use it after dinner – watch TV for 30 min while inside – sweat pours off of me like nothing I’ve every experienced.
- I like to watch tv while I’m in there to take my mind off the heat. Perfect for people who love the sauna and it’s a good investment
- Love to relax in there. Watch tv play my games on my kindle.
- I sit it in front of my couch every night and use it while watching TV or reading a book.
- To top it off, I can sit in front of the TV and watch ESPN while getting sauna time. Brilliant concept.
- I leave mine set up in the family room where I can watch tv for 30 minutes while I am in there.
- I’ll pop on the TV or the iPad, catch up on shows and just sit and relax and sweat it out!
- I watch TV or scroll my phone to take my mind off of the heat.
- A very nice portable sauna that I sat in front of my TV.
- I can read or watch TV while detoxing in the sauna.
- The ability to read makes it the perfect solution.
- I use my phone, IPad, remote, or even read a book and get a drink of water.
In summary, the SereneLife Portable Infrared Home Spa certainly ticks all of the boxes for having a sauna whenever you want in the comfort of your home.
It is a simple and affordable solution that will save you money from having to go to the gym. This way there is no traveling, no bookings, no waiting, and no embarrassment as you can enjoy all the benefits in the privacy of your home.
This review was written to complement the infrared heater for a sauna section of our article: Advantages of Infrared Heaters – Discover 37 Different Types where you can learn about other types of infrared heaters.