Now you can grill all year round with an electric indoor smokeless grill that is not only great for cooking meat but makes your vegetables taste amazing too…
We all know these units do an excellent job with meat but how do they perform with veggies?
I looked at the top-selling indoor grills and searched for what customers were saying about how well they performed with vegetables and found 7 of the best indoor grills for veggies…
In a hurry?
The most talked about Veggie Grill is the Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill
The one I lean to as the best is the Philips Smoke-less Indoor BBQ Grill
Below I have listed the grills in order of the highest number of reviewer comments concerning the grill’s ability to grill vegetables…
Hamilton Beach Is A Good Indoor Grill For Veggies
Hamilton Beach Grill is a very popular seller with over 9,960 reviews and has reached Amazon Choice status. More importantly, it has an excellent 77% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
This Hamilton Beach countertop electric indoor searing grill delivers perfectly grilled meats, poultry and vegetables any time of year.
Summary of comments from Hamilton Beach reviews:
This little grill is a star! So far we have grilled pork tenderloin, salmon, beef tips, chicken thighs, burgers and vegetables— all totally without smoke or mess.
- I started with grilling potatoes and mushrooms. Both came out beautifully.
- It grills a very good burger, and it is perfect for grilling vegetables.
- I have grilled Chicken Breast, Pork Sirloin, and Vegetables with amazing results from this indoor grill.
- This cooks all types of food perfectly. We have cooked chicken, steak, hotdogs, hamburgers, shrimp, and vegetables on this griddle.
- I love this grill! I use it almost daily for fish, chicken, and vegetables.
- Cooks all foods evenly. I have grilled vegetables and a variety of proteins.
- I cook everything on it, Vegetables, fish, steaks, pork chops, shrimp, scallops, you name it!
- Can do steaks, branzino, vegetables. Easy to use and clean. Tasty foods.
This brand also features here… Best Grill, Smokers & Griddle Brands: Excellent & Amazing Options
- I use it for grilling everything from nice, juicy steaks to vegetables.
- My husband and I wanted to eat healthier so I wanted a way to grill vegetables and meat.
- This little grill is great. Gives a great flavor to the food and it’s super easy to clean, which is a big plus.
- Cooking meat on it is a snap and who knew how tasty grill vegetables are!
- I grilled out steak, chicken hamburgers, corn on the cob, and baked potatoes in this thing!
- This grill is amazing! I bought it because I was craving grilled vegetables & steak.
- Great for cooking vegetables, chicken, pork, hamburgers, and shrimp.
- Sears meats and vegetables perfectly!
- I have used this grill for hamburgers, sausages, pork chops and steak, and roasted vegetables so far.
- We have made chicken (bone-in); sausage; potatoes and carrots; and hamburgers (which were even better than on the BBQ).
- Everything is juicy, and I have cooked potatoes, corn on the cob, asparagus, and several other veggies on here to perfection.
Ninja Foodi Is A Good Indoor Grill For Vegetables
Ninja Foodi Grill is another popular seller with over 11,892 reviews and has also reached Amazon Choice status. More importantly, it has an amazing 88% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
The Ninja Foodi is a multi-functional appliance that sears, sizzles, and air fries. Crisp meats, fish, vegetables, and more.
Summary of comments from Ninja Foodi reviews:
Juicy steaks with perfect grill marks, flavor grilled vegetables and perfect burgers are easy.
- This is an awesome unit!!! I have grilled various meats, roasted potatoes, and skewers of vegetables. Just tried air fried chicken. WOW!!
- I’ve been using my Ninja Foodi Grill a lot, to grill corn, vegetables, steaks, and chicken breasts and to bake potatoes with the air crisp function.
- We live in a small apartment and don’t have access to a grill. It’s wonderful having something we can get that chargrilled flavor with!
- I end up using it for anything! Warming up pizza, making toast, cooking potatoes, vegetables, etc.
- Grilling/air frying vegetables like cauliflower, sprouts, etc. to get the charred effect/taste is especially attractive and tasty.
- Totally love this Ninja Foodi. Makes cooking fun and faster. Brings out the taste in vegetables.
- Great for smokeless grilling of chicken, steaks, fish, vegetables; everything you would do on a BBQ but faster and cleaner.
- Grill has always been the best way to cook food especially meats, fish, and vegetables. Now I can do it year-round!!
- I love grilling vegetables in the summer and now I can do it indoors.
- The vegetables turned Crispy outside and juicy inside and impressed to see the grill marks.
- Meats come out moist, potatoes crispy, and vegetables perfect.
Aroma Housewares Is A Good Indoor Vegetable Grill
Aroma Housewares Grill is another that has reached Amazon Choice status and it has an excellent 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
Cook delicious meals that are healthy and cost-effective every time with this versatile appliance.
Summary of comments from Aroma Grill reviews:
I’ve been able to grill a fillet of salmon, hamburger or pork chop with vegetables all in the same pot.
- I grilled vegetables and meat equally well in this cooker.
- Love this electric grill/pan. Delish omelets, sauteed vegetables, re-heating carnitas, scallops, etc. Works great.
- I’ve cooked rice, slow-cooked a roast with vegetables, steamed green beans, and grilled a steak.
- Meat/vegetable combos cook grilled to tender.
- Saute my vegetables, grill my chicken &, etc., heat my leftovers.
- I love the grilled options because I can make a simple quick salmon dinner with vegetables.
- Just made a delicious dinner of grilled salmon and stir-fried vegetables.
- I grilled vegetables and steak and all went well.
Philips Is A Good Smokeless Grill For Veggies
Philips Grill is another with impressive ratings and it has an excellent 72% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
With its advanced infrared technology and special reflectors, you can cook delicious, evenly grilled food without the smoke, grease, smell, and other unpleasant side effects.
Summary of comments from Phillips Grill reviews:
I could not believe how awesome this grill is. Steaks, kebabs, vegetables for my salad – I use this grill at least 3 or 4 times a week.
- The flavor is very good. Hamburgers, steaks, grilled vegetables and chicken all cook well.
- Grilled bread for bruschetta, too!
- It really is smokeless, I’ve cook steak, chicken, pork, vegetables. No smoke ever.
- Steak and chicken are so good, vegetables are awesome.
- I’ve cooked a wide array of meats and it’s amazing. Grills vegetables perfectly also.
- Everything I’ve tried is a hit – fish, burgers, vegetables, even fruit.
- The grill doesn’t smoke at all, and the food gets the most beautiful grill marks.
- So far I have grilled vegetables, steaks, and burgers; all were wonderful and had beautiful grill marks.
- This is wonderful. It stays on the counter.
- I grill steaks, vegetables, burgers, etc. without a problem.
- It’s a quick way to make a hotdog too!
- I have loaded it with steaks, chicken, vegetables, fruit, and seafood. No smoke issues and it cooks very very well.
- Great for indoor grilling. No smoke and it does a great job on steaks, fish, and chicken. Also grills vegetables.
- I have cooked steak, chicken, salmon, burgers, veggie burgers, veggie sausages, portabello mushrooms, and grilled vegetables!
Zojirushi Is A Good Indoor Electric Grill For Vegetables
Zojirushi Grill is another that has reached Amazon Choice status and it has an amazing 82% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
Don’t tie yourself to the grill outside just because you’re craving the taste of summer. The Indoor Electric Grill allows you to grill on your countertop inside your own kitchen!
Summary of comments from Zojirushi Grill reviews:
I highly recommend this grill especially for people trying to add more vegetables into their diet.
- I love this grill. It cooks my steaks to perfection, I grill vegetables and fish also.
- Vegetables as well and cooking time was no different than it would have taken on a regular outdoor grill.
- I love making grilled vegetables with this too.
- This is one of the best things I’ve ever bought and I highly recommend this grill.
- I cooked several dishes on it including zucchini slices, asparagus spears, T bone steak, and hamburger.
- Works fabulously. Steaks and Vegetables came out amazing.
- I am currently fixing a grilled vegetable melange for a platter I am taking to an Oscar Party.
- Grills perfectly, I’ve used it for meat, chicken, shrimp, fish, and vegetables-worked perfectly on all.
- I have used it for hotdogs for my grandkids, and steaks.
- I know it will make vegetables taste fabulous and look wonderful too, without having to go outdoors and firing up my bbq grill.
Techwood Is A Good Table Grill For Vegetables
Techwood Grill is another well-rated indoor grill and it has an excellent 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
Now you can cook up a feast using the charismatic Raclette grill. The raclette grill is an excellent way to eat with friends and prepare the perfect meal for your family.
Summary of comments from Techwood Grill reviews:
Very easy to clean and store, does not leave any smoke smell in the house and you can also cook some vegetables along with melting some cheese on the raclette dishes under the grilling surface.
- One of my favorite ways to prepare things like vegetables or pork/beef ribs is grilling.
- Tastes just like an outdoor grill.
- Made grilled vegetables, marinated chicken thighs, and both came out delicious.
- It does gorgeous steaks, great chicken, easy fish, and delectable vegetables.
- Capable of grilling everything from hot dogs and sausages to fish, vegetables, and even peaches.
CUSIMAX Raclette Grill Table
CUSIMAX Grill is also a highly-regarded indoor grill and it has an excellent 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars.
Let your cooking creativity shine with the innovative Cusimax Electric Raclette Grilling Table. It generates an even heat, so you can roast all kinds of meat, seafood and vegetables.
Summary of comments from CUSIMAX Grill reviews:
It can make Korean bbq, pancakes, melted cheese dishes, veggies and so much more. It’s great for dinner parties. Cut up some cheese, some salamis and Prosciutto, some veggies and some fresh bread. So much fun!
- It’s a fun way to have a small dinner party without the host stuck in the kitchen the whole time.
- Very easy to clean, and lots of fun for a small group.
- Our family is not very big and we like to eat warm vegetables.
- We use this for the first time on Christmas Eve. It was so much fun everyone enjoyed it.
- Suitable for family dinners, completely suitable for barbecue, meat, vegetables, seafood.
- The top grill is large enough to grill vegetables for large parties.
- The Raclette grill is so much fun to use with friends and family.
- I tested out chicken and vegetable skewers and both came out great.
- WELL – this is amazing! I have used it for pancakes and grilling and both worked great and really had no smoke.
- It was super easy to clean up and that was a major plus.
- We love this grill! Easy to use, easy to clean, and makes cooking at the table easy and fun.
- Fun to use! Encourages great family time, cooking, and eating together!
In summary, all of the indoor grills above bring something unique to the table and I really don’t think you can wrong with any of them as they are all very highly rated.
Based on the number of comments made about cooking vegetables the Hamilton Beach Electric Indoor Searing Grill takes the top spot on my list.
However, as I said earlier I do lean towards the Zojirushi EB-CC15 Indoor Electric Grill as I could sense the enthusiasm of the reviewers towards this unit.
That being said, if you are interested that can do more than just grill the Ninja Foodi AG301 5-in-1 Indoor Electric Countertop Grill gets amazing ratings and would be a great purchase.
In a similar fashion the Aroma Housewares ASP-137 Grillet 3Qt. 3-in-1 Cool-Touch Electric Indoor Grill provides extra options as well but more for steaming vegetables.
The final on one the list is also worth highlighting as the CUSIMAX Raclette Grill Electric Grill Table sounds like a fun way to have family gatherings.
So as you can see they all have something special to offer and you have plenty of options for indoor grilling.
Many of these brands also features here… 32 Countertop Appliance Brands: Rated Good, Excellent, & AMAZING
You may also be interested in… Is Ninja Foodi A Good Brand? (Amazing Kitchen Counter Appliances), Best Automatic Indoor Grill Easily Goes To The T-Fal OptiGrill and Best Table Top Grill: Cook All Year Round (Indoors & Outdoors)