We have found the best garbage disposal for the money. This garbage disposal is more powerful and quieter than other disposals selling for twice the price you can get this one. It is a garbage disposal that hums and it is a garbage disposal that doesn’t rust…
This garbage disposal is tough, big, powerful, quiet, and the best value. It is garbage disposal with a power cord making it very easy to install as well. In fact, the Waste King brand takes up our top 3 spots (different models)…
"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
Best Garbage Disposal For The Money – This Powerful & Quiet Disposal Provides Amazing Value For Money
The Waste King Legend Series 1 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal is the perfect unit for smaller restaurants, offices, and homes. It features a continuous feed operation, a 3/4 horsepower motor, and stainless steel grinding components…
Here Is What Consumers Said About The Value For Money This Garbage Disposal Provides:
Many People Agree That This Is The Best Value Garbage Disposal Available!
Add to that a lifetime warranty and this thing just cannot be beat for the money. Google it yourself and you will see how many people agree that this is the best value disposal available.
- For the money and the warranty, this brand is hands down the best garbage disposal on the market.
- Well worth the money. This thing shreds through stuff like no one’s business.
- Powerful disposal for less money.
- Awesome disposal for the money.
- Works perfectly. Well worth the money, and easy to install.
- Best deal and most power for the money, why buy less powerful units at higher prices?
- The best Disposal money can buy.
- Priced low with the highest quality.
- The Waste king was well worth the money.
- It was listed in a consumer report as the best model for your money and so far I agree!
- I got it for a great price as well from Amazon.
I’ve had this over a year now, and it’s kept pace with everything I’ve thrown at it with absolutely no problem… including my in-laws who thought that throwing an entire chicken’s worth of bones down the drain was entirely okay.
- Local stores were asking 3 times the money for a comparable model so I gave it a shot & boy am I glad I did.
- This brand is highly rated by Consumer Reports – and deservedly so.
- For only a bit more money, this disposer does a much better job and does it QUIETLY!
- More Grinding Power for Less Money.
- Don’t spend your money on anything else, don’t be fooled by the low price, this is quality disposal.
- Clearly the Best Disposal for the money.
- Excellent product, especially for the money.
- Models in this price range by the competitor don’t even effectively grind up lettuce. Do yourself a favor and purchase this instead.
Don’t waste your time and money on the cheap junk Badger units you get at Homedepot and Lowes. This beast is much better made and does not rust out.
I have had one for about 8 years now and bought this one for another kitchen. Best value you will find for a really good disposal.
- By far the best under sink garbage disposal for the money.
- Quiet, powerful, easy to install, worth the money.
- The Best Garbage Disposal for the money!!!
- There’s no better waste disposal for the money.
- I have recommended it to everyone I know. Don’t waste your money on the other brands.
- Best disposal you can buy. Don’t waste your money on the other brands.
- Amazing! Strongest for the money!
- You can save a lot of money buying this through Amazon.
- The price on Amazon is the cheapest I could find it.
Other Excellent Garbage Disposals That Offer Value For Money:
|The Imperial Legend Series 1/2 HP Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal makes tackling food scraps an easy, efficient job, even for just one person.
With its continuous-feed design that automatically grinds waste with the flip of a switch, this Waste King disposal has a grinding basket with a 27-ounce capacity, so it can grind up to 50 percent more volume every day compared to standard garbage disposals.
This model also features a jam-sensor circuit that automatically detects when there’s an object stuck in the disposal, helping to prevent possible damage and requiring only a quick reset when it jams.
|Simple to use and easy to install, this Waste King 9930 garbage disposal features a wall switch that activates the grinding mechanism, so you can keep your hands clean. A 1/2 horsepower continuous feed disposal, it grinds food waste continuously as it runs.
Featuring a front removable stainless steel splash guard with a removable stopper that automatically shuts off the unit when not in use and makes for a safe and easy cleanup, this garbage disposal is simple to install and takes just ten minutes with no plumbing required.
This can not be beaten! I had replaced a couple of disposals in the past when the internals rusted away. The motor never quit but the internals disintegrate and the thing becomes useless.
This one has all stainless internals and after nearly a year of use, it still looks new inside. I have told all my family and friends about this.
|The InSinkErator 79024-ISE Garbage Disposal, Badger 1 HP Continuous Feed, is designed for continuous use so you can feed waste right down the drain.
This unit features a large capacity grind chamber and motor. It also sports a Dura-Drive induction motor that delivers 14,000 RPMs of power for quick grinding and jam-preventing torque to power through tough food scraps like peach pits.
It comes with an insulated SoundSeal Plus kit, which helps reduce the noise levels in return for quieter operation. A clever multi-level lock system ensures the stopper does not move or leak…
|Powered by a 3/4 hp Dura-Drive Induction Motor and 2-Stage Multigrind Technology, this innovative food waste disposal can handle the toughest food scraps.
It features advanced SoundSeal Technology, which significantly reduces noise levels by up to 68%.
What Is The Best Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal?
A continuous feed garbage disposal is a garbage disposal that grinds your wet food waste continuously with water to handle everyday use. Standard garbage disposals, also known as batch feed, operate in short spurts and use excess water to make sure it runs smoothly.
With a continuous feed garbage disposal, the motor does not have to work as hard and can stay cool even after prolonged use. Traditional garbage disposals make flushing difficult and increase the chances of clogs. Continuous feed models allow for easier and more efficient trash disposal.
When it comes to the best there are two brands that dominate and they are Waste King and InSinkErator. You really can’t go wrong with either brand however I’m going to give the best crown to InSinkErator because its garbage disposal products receive amazing ratings while Waste King gets excellent ratings…
Continuous Garbage Disposal Benefits:
- The main benefit of having a garbage disposal is that it’s continuous feed – you can put food waste in while you’re cooking and it will automatically be ground up while you’re washing up – saving you time and effort.
- A continuous feed garbage disposal is easy to install and use. It grinds up large amounts of food waste quickly and efficiently, giving you a clean and fresh sink while saving space.
- Continuous feed disposals are small enough to fit in a standard sink cabinet but offer the same performance as larger units.
- Continuous feed garbage disposals are like normal garbage disposals, except they don’t need to be reset for the next use. Instead, they operate continuously.
- As a result, they may be quieter and have a longer lifespan than other garbage disposals.
- A continuous feed garbage disposal system is a great piece of kitchen equipment to have on hand. It reduces labor, unlike batch feed systems, and can handle food particles of all shapes and sizes. After each use, the unit will automatically reset to a non-working state.
How Does A Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal Operate?
Continuous feed garbage disposals are perfect for apartments, homes, or locations where frequent use can put stress on the plumbing system. Built to tackle a wide range of food scraps and leftover scraps, the continuous feed garbage disposals are easy to use and made for everyday use.
A continuous feed garbage disposal operates in much the same way as standard garbage disposal. The only real difference between the two is that continuous feed disposal, as the name suggests, can be operated continuously, whereas standard garbage disposal must be switched on and off, with the on/off switch enabling the user to control exactly when the garbage disposal will run.
In summary, with the advantage and convenience of continuous garbage disposals, they are now the most popular option when shopping for garbage disposal for your home.
Garbage Disposals with Continuous-Feed are a modern appliance that can enhance your lifestyle and make household chores a whole lot easier. It can keep food scraps and other unwanted waste from making its way into landfills through a continuous flow of water at the bottom of your sink.
Although continuous feed disposals are smaller than their batch-feed counterparts, they handle regular household quantities of scraps with ease and the smaller size is an advantage when trying to fit garbage disposal under your sink.
You might find the following article an interesting read… Does Broken Garbage Disposal Affect Dishwasher?
It should be noted that the Waste King garbage disposal mentioned above is larger so if you go with that option make sure you have room for it.
Continuous feed garbage disposals can be easily installed by anyone. However, quite a few people still opt for professional installation from a plumber.
In summary, when it comes to value for money we just can’t go past the Waste King brand and it is just a matter of choosing the size you need…
The best garbage disposal for the money was clearly the Waste King L-8000 Garbage Disposal with Power Cord which is the largest of their models.
So, any garbage disposal made by Waste King gets our nod as the best value for money.
You may be interested in What Is A Continuous Feed Garbage Disposal? (Best Brand To Buy) and 5 Easy Ways To Clean A Garbage Disposal That Smells