Most Realistic Electric Fireplace
If you are sick and tired of dealing with the mess and the smoke of a real wood fireplace or if you have a fireplace that isn’t being used then the Duraflame electric fireplace heater provides the perfect solution.
The Duraflame looks and sounds like it is burning real logs, it provides the ambiance and glows just like a real wood fire, it transforms old unused fireplaces into attractive statement pieces, and it is kid and pet safe as well…
"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
8 Reasons Why The Duraflame Is The Ideal Electric Heater For Your Fireplace!
Here Is What Consumers Had To Say About The Duraflame Electric Infrared Heater…
You may also be interested in reading… Is Duraflame A Good Brand (Electric Fireplaces, Stoves, Firelogs)
The Duraflame Looks & Sounds Like Real Logs Burning!
Most realistic electric fire logs I have found. The duraflame set gives off a realistic simulation of flames, and is very pleasant to look at. When coupled with a device that makes crackling noises, the effect is a reasonable copy of a real fire. If you can’t have a real fire or gas logs, I recommend the Duraflame.
- I can sit in front of the fire and watch the flames dance and listen to it crackle.
- This set has a mild sound that sounds like logs burning, and the sound is so slight that most other noises (like a conversation or the TV) block it out entirely.
- This was easy to install, looks great and with the sound crackle, you would think there was a real fireplace going.
- We love the sound feature.
- The flickering flame light really gives that cozy look and feel of logs burning in the fireplace.
- This unit gives very nice realism for a fire log set.
- I am a senior citizen and the Duraflame logs were the perfect answer for me.
- This set is nice, we love the sound and look of the logs, but this unit really does put out some heat.
- The electric logs look great. I am very impressed as to the realness looks of logs looking red hot and flames coming off of logs.
- Great product, feels like real logs without the mess.
- The “wood” brightens and dims just as a real fire would.
- Bought this and it’s GREAT!! My daughter loves the crackle sounds and it sounds just like a real fire!
I Couldn’t Ask For A Better Heater, Fireplace Effect, And Real-Life Burning Look!
Flame projection is WONDERFUL! It actually looks like a real fire inside my fireplace. Embers glowing and flickering flames tickling up the walls are a very pleasant effect.
- I feel like this flame is fairly realistic, especially as compared to most other electric fireplaces on the market.
- The rolling flame lights make the product look real and she gets lots of compliments on it.
- It is very quiet while just having the flame effect.
- The flames that show on the wall are so realistic and I cannot see a repeat pattern.
- I was pleasantly surprised at the realism of the fire.
- You can run the firelight feature without having to run the heat, which is nice.
- I was surprised by how realistic the logs and animated flames actually look.
- We love the way it illuminates the room like a real fire.
- Ours sits in our actual fireplace and looks very real.
- Nice having something that is close to a real fire in my fireplace without all the hassle of buying logs, & cleaning out the fireplace after having a fire.
- This looks so real, I almost feel warm just looking at it.
- When you turn the heat on it looks as if there’s an amber bed and I love that the heat blows out in the front and you can feel the warmth.
- The “flames” and “glowing ambers” look great.
Throws Off A Beautiful Ambiance And Glow!
4+ years and still works like a charm! So enjoy this in the fireplace and creates such a lovely ambiance with or without the heat!
- Very attractive and creates a good ambiance. Fit perfectly in my fireplace.
- I don’t really use it for the heat, only the nice ambiance effect of having a fire in my fireplace.
- It has the ability to have the heat on or off and the glowing as well as the flame projection effect on the back of the fireplace creates a nice ambiance.
- Put this in the fireplace for the ambiance of a fire without the smoke or mess.
- I love this little fireplace! It just topped off the ambiance for my Christmas tree and decor!
- Love the ambiance of the projection of dancing flames on the back of the fireplace.
- Great source of heat and ambiance for a quiet evening or day.
- Bought a screen to go over it to give the allure of a fireplace and it gives it even more ambiance than I had expected!!
- It creates a nice ambiance and even without the heater on, it psychologically made me feel warm and cozy.
- My empty non-working fireplace just looked dull and now I enjoy spending time in front of it. It really gives the ambiance of an actual fire.
- Bought it for ambiance and was perfectly satisfied.
Heats Your Living Room Perfectly!
I bought this for my wife for her birthday. The heating element works really well and it’s nice to have something to warm up the living room quickly and without complication. It offers a homey element even without the heater. She says it was one of her favorite presents in our ten years of marriage.
- I put a mirror behind mine so you can see “flames” in the back! The heater warmed up a 500 feet living room.
- What you see is what you get. It burns clean and warms my living room.
- Much more efficient than carrying in firewood. Puts out enough heat to warm the living room and looks great.
- The heater on this works great, it keeps it warm in our living room and prevents the household heater from kicking on so much.
- This unit heats a large main living area so well, we cut way back on our heating bill.
- Puts out just enough heat for the living room and surrounding dining and kitchen.
- Best decision my wife and I made. Our logs keep our living area warm and cozy.
- We have an open living room with high ceilings and it warmed it up quickly and maintained heat.
- I turned on the heater and it produces ample heat for my living area.
- It has a beautiful display and warms our large living room exceptionally.
- This has kept the living area toasty warm since Christmas.
- I use this product for supplemental heat in my living room.
Transform Your Unused Fireplaces!
My wife has allergies so we were unable to use the fireplace in our living room. This is our 2nd purchase of this item. Ours sits in our actual fireplace and looks very real.
- It brings our fireplace back to life.
- Even the kitties love to lay in front of the fireplace & enjoy its warmth & glow, as it is really quiet when the heat feature is on.
- I had been thinking about removing that fireplace, but now I’m glad I didn’t since the couch in front of the “fire” is one of my favorite spots!
- We aren’t able to use our wood-burning fireplace so we set this insert inside in place of the traditional metal grate.
- This is awesome! We painted the fireplace and screen panel. The original fireplace is wood, but we were tired of the smell and dirt. Now, no mess, it’s clean and warm too.
- We had an awkward empty fireplace for years and this has made such an aesthetic difference, especially during the holidays.
- I could no longer use my fireplace due to safety reasons but I missed the glow, warmth, and cozy side of a fireplace. I was given the logs as a gift and could not be more grateful!!
- It has turned my unused fireplace into a focal point.
- Great alternative if you can’t have a wood-burning fireplace.
I Love The Remote Control… It Is So Much Easier To Start A Fire With No Mess!
Remote has features to operate logs/lights/heat in various ways. All are simple to use. You can brighten the “flame and glow” of the logs, or make them more subdued with a simple push of the remote button. Likewise, if you want heat, simply press the button on the remote.
- Heats the family room where the fireplace is to a comfortable setting. Just use the remote to turn it on and then turn it off.
- I love the multiple flame choices via remote!
- The remote is a must-have feature too for a fireplace once you use it.
- It was easy to install and is very easy to use, especially with the remote control.
- The remote is easy-peasy. The flames and ember glow are calming and relaxing.
- The remote is cool too. Just a push of a button and you have a nice fire on a cold night with no mess to clean. I like it a lot!
- Remote works great and so do the adjustments you can make with it.
- This Duraflame electric log set looks beautiful, and I really like the remote control settings that allow you to get the effect you want.
- I love that we can now have a fire going whenever we want with a click of a button on the remote and it looks just like the real thing without the mess.
- Looks good heats up the room and I love being able to control it with my remote control.
- The height of the flames is adjustable which I like too and the remote makes it all very convenient.
The Whole Device Is Super Safe And The Grandkids Were Enchanted!
It is AMAZING!! Our expectations are well exceeded. I also love that it is safe for pets and kids as we have a 2 yr old, a dog, and a cat. It’s very realistic. You wont be sorry!!
- With four cats and a three-year-old, this option is safe and keeps our 1200 sqft downstairs very cozy.
- Now, I have a realistic, SAFE, cozy, warm fire in my fireplace!!!
- I felt that it was very cool to the touch, which I was really nervous about with two 13-year-olds and a 2-year-old.
- The unit doesn’t get hot, the kids can walk up and touch it and it’s warm…not hot like many electric heaters!
- Logs don’t get hot to the touch and the embers glow beautifully.
- We have two small kids and the unit is not hot to the touch.
- I have small kids and this is a much safer way to enjoy my fireplace.
- My mom bought me this electric log fireplace for Christmas and I absolutely love it! It looks so real! Kid and pet friendly!!
You’ll Never Miss The Messy Smoke And Ashes From The Costly Wood Fires!
So convenient not having to clean the ashes or the chimney flu and especially good if anyone in your home has allergies to burning wood and smoke. This is your solution and still have the use of your fireplace.
- I have asthma and the wood fire smoke isn’t great for my lungs-so this is awesome for us-very easy to use with the remote
- The electric logs look just as real as gas logs do without the smell and smoke.
- Now you can have a no-smoke fireplace!
- We have a great fireplace but I would never use it with real fire. I do not care for the smoke and mess. This generates a perfect amount of heat for the den and is just lovely.
- It takes the chill off of our living room and it’s so nice to not deal with smoke and wood and ash cleanup.
- I bought this one and was wowed with its appearance so much that I actually got up and made sure that there wasn’t any smoke going on in the fireplace because it looked so real.
- Filled my empty fireplace… no smoke …. love the sounds and beautiful glow!
- No mess, no smoke, no fuss! Love it! Worth every penny!
- We love it! No more headaches from smoke; no more mess to clean up; paired with the crackling, it’s just better than the “real” thing!
- I didn’t think it was possible to look like real flames but it totally does! Best of all: no more wood slivers or messy ashes to clean up! No smoke!
- If you want something in the fireplace without the smoke and mess of a real one, this fits the bill perfectly!
Also, Consider Duraflames Electric Fireplace Stove!
Purchasers of this product raved about the flame action of the stove heater saying they looked so realistic and the entire design of this unit adds an attractive element to your home decor.
It not only looks good but heats up very well, it runs quietly making it perfect in the living area or bedroom, it has a thermostat and timer functionality, plus it is pet and kid-safe.
Lightweight & Portable
- This heater is light, easy to move from one room to the other.
Runs Quietly & Is Powerful
- Large enough to heat comfortably and quickly a medium size bedroom and quiet enough to leave on while sleeping.
- It is so quiet that I don’t even have to turn up the TV … and it is right beside my chair.
- This little powerhouse is warming up our entire downstairs floor!
- This includes a large kitchen/family room area and a large hallway/stairway and the dining room and formal living room off the kitchen. I can’t get over it.
- It heats up the bedroom surprisingly well.
Looks Attractive – 3D Logs & Realistic Flames
- The flames look better than any of the other brands I saw in stores.
- This is a cute little electric stove.
- The 3D logs really make the difference, and the beveled glass helps the illusion.
- This heater is the best! It is so beautiful and realistic.
- The flames are gorgeous and look very lifelike. Beautiful.
- I have seen a variety of electric stoves and this one is by far the nicest!
- The “flames” are realistic and very pretty.
- This thing is beautiful.
- The light effect creates a nice ambiance and runs very quietly.
- They look real and the colors available are awesome.
- The design is quaint and the cinnamon color looks beautiful with our bedroom decor.
- Believe me, these stoves look much more impressive in person than in the picture(s).
- The front swing door beveled glass along with the left and right glass sides also make the electronic logs and fire look so real.
- It adds a very classy look to the decor.
- The faux fire looks incredibly lifelike, and the heater keeps our living room cozy.
- We like flame action which looks quite realistic and actually I think it looks better in the daylight than at night but both are really good.
- The flame is quite realistic and the front glass has a beveled grid which adds to the beauty of the stove and the door opens easily
Child & Pet Safe
- The sides and top stay cool to the touch, so it would be safe for critters and kiddos.
- It does not get hot to the touch.
- We have three dogs that tear through the house, and although they’ve bumped it, it doesn’t move an inch.
- Much safer than dealing with a tiny space heater.
- This is a good-looking, affordable, and very safe (it never gets hot to the touch) alternative to a wood or gas stove.
Thermostat & Timer Functionality
- I like the thermostat being in 2-degree increments, and the option of timer shut off.
- The thermostat works perfectly.
In summary, the Duraflame Electric DFI030ARU Infrared Quartz Set Heater with Realistic Ember Bed and Logs is the ideal electric fireplace heater for anyone looking to add ambiance to their living areas.
You may also be interested in… Is Dimplex A Good Brand (Electric Fireplaces, Stoves, & Log Sets)