If you are sick and tired of paying extra money for and changing messy filters then you will love this filterless humidifier. This humidifier has no filter to worry about, emits a cool mist in a nice subtle and comfortable way, it is also a super quiet humidifier and excellent value for money…
“The Best Filterless Humidifier That is Quiet Cool Mist Humidifier With No Filter”
What Reviewers Said About This Filterless Humidifier:
The Best Humidifier With No Filters To Deal With
“After buying filters for years for my old water filter, I swore my next humidifier would be filter-free. I found this one on sale and it’s great! Very quiet and simple to take apart and simple to fill.”
- Our previous one required a filter and purchasing them was getting old as we spent more in filters than we did on the unit itself.
- I am using Brita filtered water, which I store up in gallon water jugs so always ready.
- Mainly I bought this because of amazon reviews and the ‘no filter’ option.
- Also, unlike others we’ve had, this has no replaceable filters to deal with.
- No filters to change.
- I really liked that it does not have a filter. (Our old and large Hunter humidifier has a large filter that gets disgusting and must be tossed every year or two.
- Quiet, no filter, modern design, four settings.
“No filters, which is awesome! I’ve had other cool mist humidifiers that had filters and involved elaborate cleaning procedures. None of that here.”
- No filters come with a cleaning brush, the plugin cord is an awesome feature that allows for a quick fill-up and cleaning if used several days in a row.
- Easy to clean no filter needed.
- All in all, a terrific, quiet humidifier that requires no filters, is easy to fill and works great.
- I especially like that there is no filter to deal with, making the build-up of mold, not a concern.
- Plus, there’s no filter to replace so it’s almost an added bonus! Stop your search and buy this one. You’re not going to find any better!
- Great not needing a filter = easy cleaning and less $ to spend.
- It doesn’t require a filter, which makes it easy to clean and to use.
Just what we needed. Purchased for my children’s room as a previous humidifier broke when my daughter knocked it over. So far works great! Quiet and I love the “nightlight” settings. The directional nozzle and not having to purchase filters is what really made me interested in purchasing.
- This is filter-free and the nightlight is great.
- The best part about this unit is there are NO FILTERS!
- I love the design and the fact that it does not require a filter.
- Easy to fill and NO filters to mess with.
- A big plus for detachable cord. A big plus for no filter.
- I love that there isn’t a filter! That was the biggest reason I wasn’t using one regularly before. This will be on every night this winter!
- EASY to use. NO filters which make this cleaner, cheaper, and handy.
This is a super nice little humidifier at a reasonable price. After having an evap humidifier for years that churned through $13 filters every 2 weeks, I LOVE having a humidifier that doesn’t require a filter.
- It’s so nice not to have to constantly change filters.
- No white dust, no filters to deal with.
- I really love that I don’t have to change a filter and worry about mold and algae getting pumped into the air.
- We have had this humidifier since March 2016 and we love it. No filter to replace, easy to clean, and works great.
- Best humidifier out there. No gross filters to clean or worry about mold.
- I love that I don’t have to buy filters for this unit and it is very simple to clean and maintain.
- There are no messy filters to replace.
The Best Filterless Humidifier That Emits A Cool Mist
“I also like the fact that unlike my old one that sprayed water into the air and made a mess this one dispenses a cool mist like a cloud.“
- It emits a cool mist so it’s more subtle than the warm humidifiers.
- The mist is cool, not overpowering and not “smoky” and you can turn the nozzle into the desired direction.
- Perfect for the summer the mist has a cooling effect.
- The mist is cool and it doesn’t make your house feel humid.
- This little guy is awesome. It creates a cool mist in a completely quiet way.
- It also provides a cool mist, which doesn’t leave the area around the humidifier damp as other machines do.
- The mist feels comfortable and cool on my skin.
- It is small, quiet, sends out a cool-mist but nothing around it ever gets wet.
- The price is reasonable, it is very quiet and blows a very fine cool mist.
- It gives the room a nice cool comfortable moisture instead of a damp feeling like humidifiers I’ve used in the past.
This Is An Amazingly Quiet No Filter Humidifier
Love the small humidifier I purchased — I use it in a bedroom and it makes a tremendous difference! So quiet you don’t know it’s on and provides just the right amount of moisture to keep me breathing easy all through cold weather months.
- It’s nice and quiet for my work environment and all my co-workers are jealous of this little number.
- This humidifier is so incredibly quiet when it is running, provides a perfect amount of cool mist, is easy to clean, and has a large reservoir.
- It’s very quiet, can run on high for at least 11 hours, and it appears to be easy to clean and keep clean.
- The Ultrasonic is whisper quiet with the occasional echo of water, not dripping, but a soft cascade as if it were a mini waterfall.
- It is also very quiet, even on the high setting.
- This humidifier is quiet and doesn’t make any noise or emit any light, which I personally enjoy.
- It is super quiet and has various settings—my children adore the blue light setting and use it as a nightlight/mood lighting.
- This humidifier is so quiet I had to keep looking at it through my first night because I thought it had turned off!
- The Pure humidifier is shockingly quiet.
- It is so quiet you won’t know it’s running except to see the mist rising from it.
- Excellent device, good-looking design, extraordinarily quiet.
- It’s sooo quiet compared to the Vicks.
The Best Filterless Humidifier For The Money
“Very nice reliable product, good customer service and definitely value for money, if you are looking for good humidifier for daily use this is the product you must go for.”
- I think it’s a great product for the money, easy to use, it looks nice.
- Worth the money, quiet and good quality.
- Great value for the money.
- This is by far the very best one out there – at least for the money!
- It really is the best value for money.
- Worth the money for a good one instead of some garbage deal you might get elsewhere.
- I have felt a big difference from the very first night. I am in quarantine and this product is in 24/7 and I feel much better! High value for money.
- Great little humidifier for the money.
- I have two other humidifiers of a different brand, and this one is much better than both the others and for less money.
- I have spent money on cheaper humidifiers and as the old saying goes “you get what you pay for”. In this case, I got an exceptional product at a great price that works wonders.
Other Excellent Filterless Humidifiers To Consider:
|Reviewer Comments: |
|Reviewer Comments: |
|Reviewer Comments: |
In summary, the Pure Enrichment MistAire Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier is our clear top pick as the best filterless humidifier. Not only that, but it is also super quiet, and provides excellent cool mist. Many report improvement with sinus issues as well.
We also highly recommend you take a look at our 20 Best Filter Air Purifiers You Can Buy
Share on Pinterest:
Latest posts by Richard Allen (see all)
- Why The Homall Single Recliner Chair Is A Very Good Recliner - April 8, 2020
- Top 10 Homall Gaming Chairs That Are Also Good Office Chairs - April 6, 2020
- Why Urban Shop Oversized Saucer Chairs Are The Best Saucer Chairs - April 5, 2020
- Best Wobble Chair For Standing Desk - April 4, 2020
- Best Executive Office Chair With Footrest For Long Time Sitting - April 4, 2020