If you are looking for a decorative wall hanging infrared heater then this infrared heater is the ideal solution. It looks attractive, is energy efficient, and is very safe for kids and pets…
Introducing the Invroheat – Decorative Wall Hanging Infrared Space Heater/Portable Heater.
Discover The Space-Saving Wall Hanging Heater That Looks Like A Poster!
Wall Hanging Decorative Infrared Heater
The biggest benefit of the Invroheat wall hanging heater is how attractive it looks. It is very easy to hang, portable, safe around kids and pets, and the perfect decorative heating option for the home, office, or waiting rooms.
Here are just some extracts from some of the reviews…
Surprisingly Powerful Heater
- This really works. I bought two of these for my daughter’s very cold house.
- These work as described providing a gentle heat that takes the bite of the chill out of a room.
- Invroheat warmed up my sewing area instantly.
- The entrance to my mother-in-law’s garage is in her living room and it gets very drafty by the door right where her recliner sits. She has been using the new heater and loves it.
- It warms up that space and it was really easy for her to hang up on her own.
- I was surprised at the performance. It added at least 10 degrees to the room.
- Puts off a good amount of heat. It looks and works great!
- Works great. It definitely takes the chill out of a room with 2 exterior walls and a large window.
- This heats up her bedroom great!
- I love it, works better than I thought.
- This room heater has been a great addition to our home office. The extra heat it provides makes the room very comfortable to work in.
- It looks lovely on the wall and you would not realize it’s a heater.
- This lovely picture, which is actually a heater, hangs on the wall in my office and looks great.
- And you can see how nice it looks.
- I purchased the succulent wall heater and just hung it in my small apartment.
- But the really great thing is that the ‘Succulent Design’ unit looks great on the far wall in the TV room and works perfectly.
- The almond blossom design looks really nice, as well. I would definitely recommend it.
- By in large, the Succulent Design unit is nice looking, there’s no odor from the heat, and best of all, the initial result is perfect.
- It works well and looks great.
- The perfect addition to the room to give some heat but not have to look at a space heater (traditional).
- It looks great hanging on the wall. A real space saver.
- Purchased for a small space and it works perfectly and looks very nice.
- It is attractive, very functional, and delivers everything that it said it would.
Space Saving & Safe Around Pets & Kids
- Since she has cats and a small grandchild she feels it is safer to use than an electrical floor heater.
- I got this heater for my daughter’s room to remove a floor heater and get back more space.
- Makes no sound, heats very well, looks nice, and nothing to trip over. Win!!
- I love this wall heater – it truly warms the room and I don’t lose any floor space.
- It doesn’t take up a lot of space and makes no noise.
- I also never have to worry about my pets knocking it over!
This review was written to complement the decorative wall hanging infrared heater section of our article: Advantages of Infrared Heaters – Discover 37 Different Types where you can learn about other types of infrared heaters.
You may also be interested in… Do Space Heaters Work