If you are looking for an electric lawn mower that mulches then we have found the best corded electric mulching lawn mower for the job…
This thing has amazing power and will literally eat your grass while easily mulching the grass, leaves, and small sticks…
Best Corded Electric Mulching Lawn Mower – A Very Powerful Electric Lawn Mower That Eats Your Grass
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Corded Electric Mulching Lawn Mower:
An Electric Lawn Mower That Mulches Like A Champ!
“I took the bag off and forgot to up on the discharge option so I ended up doing mulching which is what will kill a mower with high grass. Nope not this thing. Some of the really thick areas it slowed it a bit but didn’t kill it.
My old house I had a 3.5hp tractor mower with a 42 in deck and it has died repeatedly under these condition. This thing ate it up and kept asking for more. Yes I could not walk at full pace but I was only about half pace and it just tore through it…”
- I put the mulch adaptor in and mowed through 6-inch high grass with no problem.
- It’s easy to maneuver and switch between bagging/mulching.
- I took it out today to mulch up some lingering leaves from last fall and it worked great, plenty of power, and I don’t really mind pulling an extension cord.
- Powerful (mulches 8+ inches with little trouble)
- Best mulching ever.
- Unlike many, it works well in mulch, bag, or side discharge. The bag and side discharge shoot are easy to attach and remove… very well thought out.
- It actually mulches grass finer than most of my gas mowers.
- Works excellent! Lots of torque even does a good job at mulching when the grass is damp.
“The best thing about this mower is that it mulches like a champ – it’s awesome! “
- I often don’t even use the grass catcher and it mulches my grass fine enough that you can barely see anything left behind.
- The mulching feature works great, I haven’t bothered to try bagging the grass yet.
- This is better than the gas power mower that I had previously and it mulches WAY better than that one did.
- I always use the mulching mode and it looks as though the grass clippings have disappeared.
- I mow at least once a week and this thing did double duty mulching leaves for my compost for weeks during the fall.
- EXCELLENT MULCHING: Does a very good job with grass and leaves. Like it better than B&D.
- In the fall I use the mulching mode to mower over all the leaves in my yard, then I go over the lawn again with the bagger on and pick up all the leaves, its the quickest easiest fall cleanup I have ever done.
- The mulch bag holds a whole lot and I emptied it around the roots of some full-grown fruit trees in the yard…four loads saved me money on buying mulch!
“It’s got plenty of power and it never gets bogged down even when mulching the fall leaves.”
- I had it mulching and bagging leaves within 15 minutes of opening the box. Had no idea an electric mower could be so powerful.
- Works great in autumn for mulching leaves.
- I used the mulch setting, then started mowing. It was a breeze!
- This thing works like a champ. It has torn down and mulched everything I have run it over and is super light.
- It mulches the grass so well, we’ve never had a clumping problem.
- I used the mulching option the first time I tried the mower and it worked great. No clumping and the trimmings were difficult to see as they were cut very finely.
- This mower cut the grass perfectly and the mulch bag is awesome! My lawn is the best looking one on my block thanks to this mower!
- I have been using it in the mulch configuration and am very pleased with the power and performance.
- It did a great job mulching the leaves in the fall which I then mowed over with the bagger – no need for a noisy leaf blower or raking.
“It eats tall grass, catches all in the bag, mulches well and spits it out the side, too — whichever you want.”
- Mulching and bagging are super easy.
- Does well bagging and mulching live oak leaves on a heavily wooded lawn.
- Who needs a fancy blower/mulching machine when you have this mower and it cuts grass too BTW.
- I mulch and can’t even see the clippings.
- Does a very good job mulching – the clippings are finely chopped
- It mulches almost as well as a 5 HP gas Mower, piles of leaves, small sticks and vines are a non-issue.
- This thing survived me making mulch out of leaf piles that needed 19 large lawn bags to clean up.
- The mulching mode makes it look like you vacuumed the lawn.
- Great buy, easy to use, and the mulching feature is just great (and besides that, it’s really a pretty lawnmower)!
- Great for mulching leaves.
A Very Powerful Electric Lawn Mower
“All in all, this is a great mower at a great price, its got all the power and features that one could need. It is a little quieter than a gas mower so for those of you go-getters who insist on mowing the lawn at 8am on Saturday when the rest of the world is sleeping in, your neighbors will thank you.”
- You will enjoy using this mower – it’s got enough power to handle lawn mowing and even the occasional wayward branch.
- Boy, was I wrong!! It’s NOT SKETCHY, at ALL! Solidly made, handy features, and far easier than my old B&D one. And more powerful.
- Powerful enough to cut my 1/4 acre lot from 5″ to 2″ height, no problem.
- Mows like a gas-powered mower.
- For an electric mower, this mower has a lot of power!
- This thing is actually very powerful and mows through pretty deep grass really well; in fact better than my old gas Toro (P.O.S.).
- It’s very quiet and the best part no need to store gasoline or oil and it powers through the grass better than a gas mower.
- Feels more powerful than my old Honda gas mower.
“I was a little hesitant in going electric because I questioned an electric mower’s ability to get through the really tall grass that I tend to let get out of hand, but I can honestly say that this is the most powerful mower that I’ve ever used.”
- I sometimes let my back yard get close to knee-high and as I found out yesterday – my GreenWorks mower powered right through it.
- I never have to mess with a gas can, oil change, and spark plugs ever again, and this thing powers through grass my old one would have choked up and died.
- Plain and simple this is a great electric mower with plenty of power.
- Plenty of power to get through some overgrowth, no problems with overheating, easy to use, the bag is simple to empty and put back on the mower.
- This mower has a good amount of power and wicked easy to use, adjusting height just a spring-loaded lever which you can change in half a second
- Also, this mower has plenty of power. I love how I can just keep mowing and mowing. Nothing has bogged me down yet.
“Without the need to pull start & without the need for a man to get it going. Just push the button, pull up on the handle lever & off you go.”
- So great to push a button and instant on.
- It was super easy to start (hold the bar and push the button).
- Turning it on was so simple, just click the button pull the lever and go.
- The mower can be started and stopped at the push of a button.
- It is SO much easier than the stupid pull-to-start gas-powered mower engines.
- I still can’t believe that all I do to start it is push the button and pull the safety handle back—no pulling, pulling, pulling, on the crank cord.
- It’s relatively quiet and all you have to do is plug it in and push the button.
- I loved the fact that with a simple push of a button the mower started immediately.
- Easy and fast startup – push the button and hold down the lever.
- Not only that, but all I had to do was also simply push a button to start it. No more pulling and pulling a cord to start my mower.
“My favorite part is pressing a button to turn it on, just like a blender. If I am mowing the lawn and need to stop to move debris or if someone comes up to talk to me, I can turn the mower off without fear of not being able to start it again for a while. LIFE CHANGING. Never again will my neighbors point and laugh while I perform the rip cord dance on my front lawn. Never again will I plan my mowing pattern around the hill of my yard, to make sure the gas doesn’t flood the engine.”
- Gas mowers can be a pain to start especially when you have a bad hand/wrist.
- I love the push-button start feature of this electric mower!
- Push the button, pull back the bar, and WOW! Starts immediately!
- Love the convenience of a push-button start instead of having to maintain spark plugs and oil and gas, etc if it has been sitting for a couple of months.
- Did I mention how easy and nice it is to turn on? Push a button and lift the handle up, that’s it. No more fighting with horrible starter ropes!!
- I’m a woman, btw, if that makes a difference. The lightness makes it easier to push. And there were times that just starting my gas mower alone would exhaust me in the summer heat. But with this mower, it really is as easy as pushing a button.
A Lightweight and Easy To Maneuver Electric Mower
I bought this chair because I wanted a recliner for my office, as space was at a premium this chair is more compact as well as being comfortable…
- Very lightweight yet sturdy.
- It can move fast and still cut everything, it is easy to turn and maneuver around the landscape despite that it is mostly metal.
- This lawnmower is a breeze to use! It’s lightweight and takes little if any effort to push.
- It’s pretty lightweight, and self-propelled is not needed unless you have a hilly yard.
- This mower is very lightweight and easy to push for a lawnmower with a metal body and blade.
- The mower is lightweight so it’s easy to push around and, even though it’s light, it still did a great job.
- It’s lightweight, easy to push, and gobbles up the grass clippings and puts them all in the large bag.
- This mower is so lightweight, I almost fell over lifting it out of the box. It’s great for an old lady like me. Easy to maneuver, easy to start.
- Well-built and lightweight. The larger rear wheels make it very easy to push or pull.
- This mower is lightweight but a real workhorse, making it easy to mow an acre of extremely difficult terrain.
- It is so lightweight and easy to maneuver I don’t feel like I am in a wrestling match every time I mow!
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this electric mower cut wet grass?
Yes, it can…
- Cuts grass even while wet.
- It’s powerful and cuts even fairly tall, dense, wet grass effortlessly and beautifully.
Can this electric mower cut tall grass?
Yes, it can…
- This mower is powerful and easily cuts taller grass without hesitation.
- It took on some surprisingly thick and tall grass without even conking out the way a gas-powered mower would.
- Plenty of power to cut through and bag tall thick grass.
- It handled the 6 – 8-inch tall grass with ease.
Do electric mowers cut well?
As you can see from the above reviewer feedback this electric mower does a fabulous job at cutting grass with many saying it is just as powerful if not more powerful than a normal mower. So with the electric mower, you get the power without the hassle of buying fuel, pulling cords to start, or terrible fume smells.
Plus the reviewers also said the electric mower is much quieter than other lawnmowers as well!
Other Excellent Corded Electric Lawn Mower That Mulch:
In summary, we feel that the Greenworks 20-Inch 3-in-1 12 Amp Electric Corded Lawn Mower was held and shoulders above the other options and as such is our very dominant clear pick as the best electric mower that mulches.
If you are unsure about mulching mowers read our article: What is a Mulching Mower?