Many first-time parents buy a chair for the nursery that looks cute and may even feel comfortable to sit on but how does it perform when breastfeeding?
The below breastfeeding chairs all have positive feedback specifically about breastfeeding from Mom’s who own them and know what they are talking about.
I have uncovered 5 of the best breastfeeding chairs to help you discover the best chairs for breastfeeding.
This Amazingly Comfortable Chair With Padded Cushions And A Smooth Rocking Motion Is Easily The Best Chair For Breastfeeding
The Storkcraft Premium Hoop Glider and Ottoman will be a welcome addition to your nursery. Whether you are expecting or already have a bouncy newborn in tow, this glider is a must-have for any parent.
The padded arm cushions offer extra comfort while soothing your little one to sleep and the enclosed metal ball bearings help create a smooth gliding motion to gently rock you and your little one to relaxation.
Designed to easily fit through most doorways, this glider is easy to transport from room to room, as needed. Setup is simple and assembly may be completed in minutes with only a Phillips screwdriver…
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Breastfeeding Chair:
This Chair Makes BreastFeeding So Much Easier
- I do all of my breast pumping and most of my breastfeeding in this glider and it’s very comfortable. Great buy!
- It’s such a lifesaver if you’re breastfeeding.
- It has freed my arms and eased my incision pain as I had a c section giving birth to my girl.
- I use a boppy pillow when breastfeeding and all I need to do is to lay back on this glider and enjoy.
- I’ve literally used it EVERY day since the birth of my son. Multiple times a day at that. Breastfeeding was always in the chair, nap time rocking, bedtime rocking, storytime, etc
- This glider made breastfeeding so much easier!
- My husband bought it for me, and I’m in love with it, the best nursing chair ever, I used it for breastfeeding, and it’s the best thing ever!
- Very comfortable for breastfeeding.
- I used it for breastfeeding. I wish I had purchased it earlier. You cannot find a better spot and position than this chair for breastfeeding.
- I am so happy we got a glider like this instead of a big armchair style because this one provides the support needed when breastfeeding so my back and neck don’t hurt.
- I fall asleep in this chair often when breastfeeding my son on his boppy… I love it!!!!
- It really is well made, looks expensive, and is very comfortable, especially for breastfeeding as the arms are also padded.
A Very Comfortable Chair With Footrest
- Perfect size, very comfortable, and great color!
- The glider is wicked comfortable.
- The footrest is a very comfortable height and it’s great for elevating tired, swollen pregnancy legs and feet.
- The cushions are soft and very comfortable!
- The seat bottom feels like memory foam and the arm and back cushions are also very soft and comfortable.
- It was comfortable to sit in and very soothing to my niece.
- It is SO comfortable!
- Very easy to put together and it’s very comfortable and sturdy!
- It is very comfortable and everyone who sat in it over the holidays was pleased with the way it felt.
- It is extremely comfortable and supportive in all the right places.
- After my baby was born we bought another one to have a glider upstairs and downstairs because it’s so comfortable.
I will leave the comments about how comfortable this glider is with just the ones above however no kidding there are more than another 700 reviewers commenting about the comfort of this chair!
Best Breastfeeding Chair For The Money
- It’s a great buy for the money.
- This item was money well spent as it provides great comfort and relaxation and can be used for years to come.
- If you are looking for an affordable chair and ottoman combo, this is it.
- This was money well spent and wasn’t too expensive either.
- I think it was well worth the money and it’s really cute and shipped really fast!
- Great glider, don’t waste your money on more expensive ones.
- I’m giving this 5 stars because, for the money, you just can’t beat it!
- It’s the best money I’ve ever spent.
- So happy I purchased this chair for my nursery and didn’t waste money on a more expensive one that is essentially the exact same.
- Save your money on a glider and ottoman with this one and allocate your budget for other things you’d like to spend on your baby
- The money spent is worth it for this rocker.
- For the money this thing is amazing!!
- It’s an awesome value for the money and would recommend it time and time again to anyone.
- There’s no need to spend hundreds of dollars on a glider when one for less has the same function.
Other Excellent Chairs For Breastfeeding:
The Windsor Glider and ottoman is the perfect way to complete your nursery. The padded arms, comfortable cushioned seat with an upholstered pad will allow you to enjoy sitting for hours with your baby or cat.
The rocking motion built inside of the rocker moves smoothly at your touch thanks to the enclosed metal bearings.
There are pockets on the side of the arms for storing toys or books and a supportive footrest if you’d like to kick back and take a nice long nap with your little one.
- We use it in the morning and evening for breastfeeding and just general rocking. It’s very comfy and is wide enough that it’s not cramped.
- I recommend this to breastfeeding mums. So comfortable.
- If you know anyone who is pregnant, buy this chair for them. It is perfect for breastfeeding and very comfortable for the mother.
- So comfortable and quiet. Great for breastfeeding.
- I can’t imagine anything else to use for breastfeeding especially during nighttime.
This Graco Parker Nursing Ottoman is perfect for late-night feedings and all-day lounging.
The smooth gliding motion will help soothe your newborn to sleep, while the classic styling makes your nursery extra comfy.
This glider and ottoman set feature a nursing recliner with an adjustable footrest, two gliding positions, and rocker panel detail on the chair back…
- This has made nursing so much easier, and more comfortable for my newborn.
- I love how cozy it is and its beautiful quality!
- This has been great for breastfeeding and rocking my babes to sleep.
The Brisbane glider and ottoman set is classically designed to be a perfect fit in the nursery and then transition to the living room, den, or bedroom as your child grows.
Each set includes one glider and one ottoman beautifully finished with a soft, neutral fabric that will blend into any home decor.
Choose from the espresso-finished wood frame finish or the more delicate gray fabric and detail options.
- This glider is a big help in my breastfeeding experience.
- For the price, the quality is very good and it is very comfortable.
- I only breastfeed my baby on it and I have not had any sore nipples or back pain issues.
- Very comfortable when breastfeeding.
- This is the perfect breastfeeding chair when complemented with a Boppy or other pillow!
- I get so many compliments on this chair too!
The plush Tuscany Classic Glider recliner and ottoman features soft, comfortable cushions that cradle you in comfort.
A convenient storage pocket on each cushion holds your remote control, book or other items. You can adjust the glider to a reclining position where you can easily fall asleep.
The Storkcraft Classic Glider and Ottoman is crafted from solid wood and hand-sewn microfiber upholstery fabric.
This chair features enclosed metal ball bearings for a smooth gliding motion that gently rocks the baby to relaxation…
- The arms are the perfect height, with the pillow, for breastfeeding.
- Awesome for breastfeeding!
- This glider is perfect. Super comfortable.
- I can breastfeed my daughter comfortably, read her stories or glide her to sleep (sometimes me too! Lol)
In summary, while the Storkcraft Premium Hoop Glider and Ottoman may have overall ratings slightly below some of its competitors it stands head and shoulders above the rest when it comes to comfort and practicality for breastfeeding.
You may also be interested in… Best Wake Up Light For Waking Up Gently