Extract the best of different kinds of fruits and vegetables with the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite juice extractor. The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor is the top of the line when it comes to power and quality in a juicer…
The very clever design of the Breville Juicer is not only very attractive and makes juicing much easier and cleaning afterward a breeze!
This device has an extra-wide feeding mechanism that will allow you to enjoy freshly squeezed lemon, lime, or orange juice right from your kitchen countertop…
Discover All The Features And Benefits People Love About This POWERFUL, FAST, And TOP QUALITY Breville Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor…
50 Things About The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite That Customers LOVE!
Best Juicer I’ve Ever Purchased… I Am So Happy With My Breville 800JEXL… It Is Super Wonderful… I Love It!
- I love the quality of this juicer, including the components.
- I love the recipes in the booklets and the tips on how to use the machine.
- I love that it’s stainless steel because you can tell when it’s dirty and you can tell when you’ve effectively cleaned it!
- I LOVE how fast it is and there are no real cons to add.
- I love the well thought out design so much I will be looking at a Breville for future kitchen appliance needs!
- I love Breville products and I had great expectations for this juicer.
- The juice tastes great and I love the foam that sits on top.
- I love that its components are stainless steel and BPA-free for the plastic juice pitcher.
- I also love that the juice pitcher has a separator to remove most of the foam.
- My juices come out pure and creamy. I love it!
- I love it. It’s a monster and juices whole carrots effortlessly.
- My wife loves it because we no longer throw any fruit or vegetables away, just as they are about to get over-ripened we run them through the Breville and enjoy a very healthy and tasty morning drink.
- It can handle bigger veggies, I love the slower speed for spinach, cabbage anything softer.
- Makes no mess when juicing. Love it.
- The last two days my husband juiced while I was sleeping and I did not hear it at all. LOVE IT!
- I have used this juicer multiple times daily so far and love being able to have fresh juice at any time of the day.
- I love the way I can juice kale, all my green veggies.
- I love the way it cleans up so nicely.
- I love this machine! Makes processing my healthy drinks more enjoyable.
- Love the power of this juicer.
- I love the wide mouth.
- I love the large feed chute and the foam inhibitor juice container is pure genius.
- I love the way Breville makes very clean juice.
- I loved mine so much. It’s an incredible and durable juicer.
- I really love the machine and found it very easy to use.
- This baby juices it all! I love putting whole apples right in. You really don’t have to cut up anything.
- I love this juicer. The pulp bin and juice cup are large enough to make a big glass (32oz +/-) of juice.
- I love this juicer! It handles anything I want to put down the chute and only takes minutes to clean.
- I can’t keep enough fruit in my house! My kids LOVE experimenting with new combinations (I love them trying new things).
- I love my Breville Juice Fountain Elite juicer. It pulverizes any type of fruit or veggie you throw into it in seconds.
- Very nice & easy to operate. We love fresh juice every morning.
- Excellent quality! I love this juicer.
- This Juicer is the best of its kind. I love its simplicity in assembly and disassembly.
- This is the first time I have ever juiced and I love how this machine works.
- Love it, love it, love it! This juicer has changed my life. I feel great because of it, and it is exactly what I needed to change my lifestyle, not just diet.
- It works great to make tomato juice, love it!
- Much, much better than the juicer we had before. Love, love, love this juicer!
- Simply the best. It will last for your lifetime. I love it.
- Since purchasing the Breville we’ve been juicing all the time and just love it.
- I just love the colors of the juice as they pour into the jug, beetroot being my favorite.
- Love the brush that comes with it to clean the screen, it really helps get the residue off.
- I love this juicer! It looks sharp and works well.
- When I turned it on I must admit it turned me on a little because I love good craftsmanship and… POWER… and it has both.
- My wife and I have been using this machine religiously for the last month and we love it, it’s the only appliance that we use every single day.
- I love how all the pieces (4 total, not counting the motor mount) go together in a way you can’t mess up.
- I love the juice and I enjoy the process of making it.
- But in my opinion, it blows away all the other juicers and I would highly recommend this to anyone. It is just great and I love it!
- This thing is built extremely solid and the outer shell is constructed of die-cast aluminum and zinc; it also looks like an appliance and is very appealing to the eyes.
- I love the option of higher speed for denser pulp and vegetable.
- We love this juicer and it looks great on the counter. It totally lives up to its excellent rating. We got it because it repeatedly was rated ‘favorite juicer’ by various juicing websites.
This Is A 1000 Watts Power Machine That Generates Up To 13,000 Rpm For Up To 30% More Juice Than Traditional Juicers!
I went for the more expensive juicer and I’m glad I did. This is a powerful juicer, and doesn’t skip a beat when you throw hard stuff like ginger or sweat potatoes in it. I juice at least 2 times a week, and I do enough for my husband and I for a couple days, so I run a lot of stuff through it.
- This is a state-of-the-art juicer for serious juice-lovers. It has a powerful motor, it’s a professional-level Appliance, and it is pretty easy to keep clean.
- This is the best centrifugal juicer on the market. The motor is the most powerful for this type of juicer.
- The feed chute can take a whole apple, and the motor does not care. One moment it’s there, the other it’s not. This thing packs serious power!
- This is a very, very powerful extractor.
- The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is a very durable kitchen appliance with an extremely powerful 1,000-watt motor. It processes fruits and vegetables into juice within a few seconds.
- Powerful dual-speed motor adjusts for softer and harder vegetables and fruits. Juicing goes fast!
- The juice is absolutely perfect. The motor has so much power I can barely hear a change in pitch with 4 carrots at once!!!
- This thing has so much power you could juice a goat!
- Wow! The very first thing we juiced was an entire pineapple with the exterior skin on it. It went right through it like it was nothing.
- We put everything through this machine and it is so powerful that it isn’t fazed by anything we have put through it.
- It is powerful and I put it through the wringer when I juice. I don’t like to peel and cut things up so I usually put anything that fits down the hatchet and it is awesome!!
- Extremely powerful! This can surely extract juice from anything, as we use it on sugar cane.
I Turned On The Motor And Was Surprised At How Quiet It Was… My Smaller Juicer Sounded Like A Chainsaw In Comparison!
It’s quiet. This is a side effect of the POWER, I think. Since the motor doesn’t bog, it does its business efficiently without a lot of waste energy being dissipated as noise. It’s not whisper quiet, but you could probably use it in the kitchen without waking up hubby in the bedroom. If your cat is sleeping in the kitchen, though, she’ll wake up.
- Very quiet on low and really not much noisier on high.
- The low speed is quiet and I’d rate the high speed as ‘medium’ — but not annoying at all because it is a smooth quality sound.
- Outstanding juicer. The motor is amazingly quiet and very powerful.
- I was also amazed by how quiet this unit is. I was expecting a mini jet engine in my kitchen but more like a blender in sound.
- The machine is very quiet and works very quickly.
- Compared to my old juicer, this one is actually quiet.
- It is absolutely the best juicer we have ever used, produces incredible juice in seconds, easy to clean, quiet for a juicer, and the quality of construction and materials is excellent.
- The motor is surprisingly quiet for the speed and I find that I usually get more juice out of things than I expected.
- It is also very quiet in comparison to other machines.
- This juicer is super quiet and fast and packs that power!!
- The sound of it working doesn’t blast you to the moon, it’s relatively quiet. I love this juicer!
- This Juicer is worth every penny as it is FAST, QUIET (compared to others) and beyond EASY TO CLEAN.
The Most Important Aspect Of Juicing With The Breville Is The Ease And Speed With Which You Get Your Juicing Done!
The construction of this puppy is unbelievable. At the high speed setting I bet you could juice a bowling ball with this sucker!!!
- I did my research and understand the differences between centrifugal and masticating juicers and chose a centrifugal juicer for its speed.
- If you are looking for speed and convenience, then this juicer will meet your needs.
- The Breville also has 2 speeds – 6500 and 13000 rpm.
- An impressively powerful high speed producing an abundance of juice derived from whatever your pleasure happens to be.
- Great Juicer!!! The two-speed motor makes it’s easy to juice both leafy vegetables and hard dense vegetables such as carrots and beets.
- I was blown away by the speed and ease of my Breville.
- Has two speeds… low for the softer fruits/veggies and fast for the harder ones ie. carrots, apples, ginger. I’m convinced it’s one of the best juicers on the market.
- There’s a high-speed button for hard fruits and veggies, a low-speed button for softer fruits and veggies (like those yummy oranges), and an off switch — very simple.
- In my opinion, the duel speed is the way to go. I get almost double the juice using this one verse the single-speed models.
- I love the speed of this juicer! If you want a fast juicer that is easy to use – this is it!
- Because we were going to be juicing a LOT it was important to me to get a juicer with more than one speed so we could extract the most amount of juice from both hard and soft fruits and vegetables.
- The motor has two speeds, but I rarely have to put it on the high setting.
- With an extra-wide feed chute and powerful two-speed motor, this thing is extremely efficient.
If You Want Real Juice And Consistent Quality And Ease Of Clean Up, In My Opinion There Is No Other Choice Than The 800JEXL!
Think about it, at a juice bar for this quality you will spend at least $8 a drink. For less than $300 dollars you have unlimited drinks and quality unsurpassed. Love, love it! Serious about juicing? Get it! You will not regret it!
- The juice quality is exceptional and you can easily save pulp for other uses.
- I work, support, and promote 50 million dollar airplanes every day and know what solid, quality machines are and the Breville ranks right up there with them.
- Overall, if you can squeeze enough nickels and pennies together to get this one because you want the quickest and best quality juicing experience you can get then buy this one from Amazon — it’s really worth it.
- The design of this juicer is impeccable. It screams quality from top to bottom, even the included accessories didn’t escape the designers’ eyes.
- The craftsmanship is superb, high quality, stainless steel, no plastic parts to break, dishwasher safe, it just looks and feels like something that is going to LAST for years and years.
- I have used three different ‘consumer’ products before – the type of brands you find at your local department store, etc and there is absolutely no comparison in quality.
- Breville is a GREAT brand and I am pleased with their quality and performance.
- I appreciate quality and although this model may seem a bit high in price for some, I can only say you get what you pay for!
- It’s definitely high quality, very powerful, well built, makes great-tasting juice.
- Worth the money if you’re dedicated to great quality juice!!!!
- The titanium blade is my favorite feature; for me, “going green” means paying a bit more for a quality product that never has to be replaced. You cannot go wrong with this juicer.
- If you are seeking a high-quality juicer, this one is for you.
- Based on the overall construction, which is primarily stainless steel, I can imagine that this unit is going to outlast me. Breville is generally known for high quality, the 800JEXL notwithstanding. It gets my recommendation.
It’s Nice To See Manufacturers Taking Pride In Their Design And Incorporating Solid State Components And Toggle Switches. Right On Breville!
The Breville 800JEXL is the best juicer I’ve tried, it’s easy to use in every way and makes great, healthy juice fast! The way it was designed makes it so easy to use.
- This juicer is super-well built. The design is fantastic, heavy-duty, built for the long haul.
- Basically, this is just a well-designed unit. Even the power plug has a hole in it so you can pull it out easily with 1 finger. There are no annoying nooks and crevices where unreachable pulp can hide.
- The Breville takes less cleanup time because it seems to have a cleaner design with fewer places to catch food.
- It feels like this is the juicer you’d design if you’d been thinking about juicers for many years.
- The design of this juicer is impeccable.
- Kudos to Breville for a stunning design (you’ll be glued to its looks).
- The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain was expertly designed.
- Solid and beautiful design—works wonderfully for all sorts of juicing needs.
- It is better designed and easier to clean than other models I’ve tried.
- You can read other reviews that go through the great construction and design, they are spot on. The motor for the juicer is top-rate; they did not mess around with it.
- The way this juicer is made – all stainless steel and well designed – cleanup only take a minute or two.
- I love this juicer! It’s elegant in design, sturdy and functional (like most of the Breville products I’ve seen/own).
- The construction is a precisely designed, heavy gauge, and also quite beautiful stainless steel which does not stain in the least.
Good Size Foam-Separating Carafe Means You Can Make A Batch Of Juice And Store The Remainder In The Fridge For Your Next Serving!
Quite and easy to clean the separate pulp basket makes cleaning a breeze and you seem to get more juice cause its not being filtered down through all the pulp like on our older one!!
- The included juice pitcher has a separate fill port that fits the spout perfectly, and a pour spout that has a special anti-foam ledge.
- It’s good that the foam is separated, however, I like the foam and eat it with a spoon.
- It handles larger pieces of fruits and veggies in the same lineup as softer ones and separates the “unjuiceable” parts well.
- The pitcher is nicely designed and effectively separates the foam.
- Dry pulp with great separation.
- It completely extracts the pulp and juice separately. I’m thoroughly impressed with this thing.
- The included pitcher fits right at the end of the spout and the froth separator works reasonably well.
- So, we prefer to peel the apples first but no need to core, since the juicer does all the separating and hard work for you.
- I really like is the cup it dispenses the juice into; the cup has a foam separator type of thing which is really great.
- The pitcher included has a spout opening, so there’s no overspray. Additionally, the lid is made to separate the foam from the juice.
- Oh, and it spits the pulp out into a separate container so you don’t have to worry about stopping & clearing out the pulp if you’re juicing a lot.
In summary, the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite is all about performance. With a 1000 W motor, and over 40,000 filtering pores, this juicer will ensure you get a smooth, delicious, healthy drink every time.
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor is a top-quality juicer that as one customer said… “Screams quality from top to bottom”
You can put this machine to work and get it to produce delicious, nutritiously superior juice from the widest range of fruits and vegetables – even those with the toughest, thickest skins.
We also recommend our article… Is Breville A Good Brand For Appliances
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor!
This brand also features here… 32 Countertop Appliance Brands: Rated Good, Excellent, & AMAZING
- There are over 50 different things customers love about the Breville Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor!
- One of the most powerful juicers you will ever get to own.
- It is a very quiet juicer compared to other juicers.
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor has two-speed settings for soft and hard fruits and veggies. The high setting can juice just about anything!
- This is a juicer of the highest quality!
- The Breville Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor is designed magnificently in both style and ease of use and cleaning.
- No need to peel your fruit or veggies with this Breville machine because it will do it for you and also has a separate basket to collect the pulp.
You may also be interested in Can You Juice Ginger In A Breville Juicer? (You Bet & Very Well) and the Cuisinart Electric Kettle