If you are looking for the best touchless trash can that opens automatically with incredible sensor technology then this hands-free trash can is exactly what you are after. Plus it looks good too…
The motion sensor keeps it neat and clean and gives you a hands-free experience. The split doors provide greater clearance under low countertops.
The infrared sensor will recognize and open the lid as soon as your hand gets close, allowing for quick and easy disposal of unwanted items.
As a bonus, there’s an external manual Open and Close switch for manual operation in areas where infrared sensors are undesirable…
The Best Automatic Touchless Trash Can That is Sleek and Attractive
What Reviewers Said About This Automatic Touchless Trash Can:
When Your Hands Are Full of Garbage You Just Need to Stand Near the Sensor and It Opens Like Magic!
The countdown on the lid closing is AMAZING. I haven’t seen that with my others, and it is a huge advantage.
Not only does it tell you when it is closing but, more importantly, it gives you immediate feedback if the sensor detected your hand for a second time to keep it from closing. With my others, you had to hope that it saw your hand.
- Holding your hand or a solid object over the sensor quickly opens the flaps.
- You can move the sensor to the side or top, keep the top open, it stays open, and counts down with red dots visible before it closes.
- The automatic close with a countdown timer is a nice touch.
- Open and close functions are smooth and the sensor works well.
- Then the LEDs count down for six seconds and quickly and quietly close.
- The motion sensor has an open and close sensor.
- I like the idea of not having to touch anything while working in the kitchen when trying to put something in the trash.
- You can also have it stay open and then touch the sensor to close it when you are done.
- The motion sensor is very sensitive, which is a plus when both my hands are full of trash.
- You can see the red light countdown so you know when it will close too.
- The motion sensor works really well and I love that you can cancel by hitting “close” at any point instead of having to wait for it to time out.
- The sensor works great and it looks good, for a garbage can.
I didn’t want an eyesore in the kitchen and I thought this stainless steel trash can looked pretty nice and the automatic motion is great!
- This thing is well-designed and TOP QUALITY.
- Nice looking automate trash can!
- Being looking for a slim trashcan that uses 13-gallon kitchen trash bags.
- Trashcan is easy to set up and looks GREAT.
- The stainless steel look makes this can fit in well with the rest of my kitchen and I love that trash bag edges don’t show.
- I love that this product is stainless steel.
- It looks so nice and elegant.
- My family loves the way this one looks and works.
- It definitely compliments my other stainless steel appliances.
- This is a must-have for convenience as well as having a nice stylish looking trashcan.
- Looks good in any space.
A Touchless Trash Can With A Stylish Look!
If you have used other airfryers it cooks fast but it has no color on the out side and it’s soft inside and out but this can give a good crisp texture to meats and vegetables gives a nice look to food too, people have asked how food was made and it’s hard to believe this did it in a fraction of time .
Now I know what to buy for a gift in the future we’ll worth the money so far.
- Not only does it have a stylish and sleek look, but it also opens and closes perfectly without ever having an issue!
- The way the top opens is great and it looks really nice in my kitchen.
- This touchless trash can looks great, takes up less space than the other can I had, and sits nicely in the kitchen.
- A trashcan is a trashcan but this one is a pretty can!
- Easy to operate and doesn’t look bad in the kitchen.
- We all know a trashcan is necessary but this one adds some design.
- It has a very attractive look, with great functionality!
- Easy to set up and it looks really nice.
- This trash can looks so much better than most other trash cans on the market.
- The stainless really resists fingerprints and looks great.
- It looks great, the bag holder inside makes it easy to keep the clean lines, and it is easy to use.
- Very durable garbage can and it looks very sleek and modern.
- This motion-sensing garbage can looks good and works well.
- It was very easy to set up and it looks great in my kitchen matching all of my other appliances.
- This trashcan looks sleek and modern, so I don’t mind that it sits out the insight of people in the kitchen.
The Best Big Size Hands-Free Trash Can For The Money
This trash can works great under our kitchen countertop. It’s attractive, easy to use and prevents odors from escaping into the room.
We don’t have to buy special, expensive liners; it uses regular garbage bags that are inexpensive, easy to install and don’t show out of the sides of the can. Even though it was more expensive than many others, it is well worth the money.
- Even though it was more expensive than many others, it is well worth the money.
- This one is definitely worth the money because it’s an excellent quality product!
- The best motion sensor operated garbage can out there on the market for the price and its size.
- It also is very big in size which is a big reason I purchased it.
- Holds more than my previous traditional “kitchen size” trash can, but uses less space.
- The size is perfect, and it holds your trash bag securely, without the bag sticking out.
- Right size and super easy to use.
- Large size but slim and doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- I liked it a lot because it’s a good size and the color matching my kitchen.
- Great size, works well and is easy to keep clean.
- The size is perfect as it holds 20-gallon bags and sits at the end of my cabinet.
- Sturdy, classy, no mess, durable, our family loves this can …. my 5 years old thinks he has the Jedi force to open the can bwahaha… seriously well worth the money!!!!
Other Excellent Automatic Touchless Trash Cans To Consider:
|The iTouchless 13 Gallon Automatic Stainless Steel Trash Can is a space-saving, touch-free / trash can combo with an oval shape, perfect for indoor and outdoor use.
The stainless steel finish is rugged enough to withstand the rigors of your kitchen and bathroom alike.
With this trash can you save time since you don’t need to bend over to put in or take out the garbage bag. By simply stepping on the pedal, the top lid opens and closes automatically.
Fits all normal 13-gallon bags that are sold at grocery or home improvement stores and have a handle made of plastic or paper.
|The Dkeli trashcan is equipped with a motion sensor and magnetic technology, which prevents the lid from accidentally falling on hands, adding to the safety of its users.
Additionally, it has an advanced automatic opening, as long as you put your hand in front of the trash can, you do not have to take out your hands anymore, just the movement of your hand opens the garbage can lid automatically.
There is no need for batteries. When taking away the physical barrier by virtue of eliminating the mechanical switch, high-tech and humanized design change the human living environment.
|Keep your kitchen germ-free with a Trashcan that doesn’t touch hands or smell.
It’s a 100% touchless trash can, the motion sensor opens the lid automatically when you place your hand near it and closes again when you remove your hand.
With an adjustable leash, it is easy to attach to cabinet doors and walls with 4 strong suction cups and a swivel mount to make it stay firmly in place.
The AbsorbX odor filter and fragrance disc absorb odors and release a pleasant aroma each time the lid opens.
In summary, the HomeLabs 13 Gallon Automatic Trash Can for Kitchen is clearly our best touch-free trash can with an automatic sensor. It is the best trash can in so many ways including attractiveness, design, size, and technology.