Do you want an automatic chicken coop door that will open for the chickens, and close for you?
The ADOR1 Automatic Chicken Coop Door has an AMAZING 85% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and it is easy to install, economical, and a reliable automatic door.
The ADOR1 Automatic Chicken Coop Door opens at dawn to let your chickens outside and closes shortly after dusk. They’ll be back safely before it closes, but they won’t be locked out. So you can sleep easy knowing that at night your hens safe from predators…
From ADOR1 :
You don’t have to go out in the rain to let your birds in or out and you can sleep in a bit knowing that the door will automatically let the girls out.
- Well designed door. Not like the cheap string doors. Most durable as well.
- It closes an appropriate amount of time after sunset (to allow the more independent chickens to finally to bed) and opens early enough after dawn to allow those same chickens to get out first!
- The best automatic door on the market by design. It is simple and therefore robust.
- It was easy to configure, install and so far, even with the shortened days, it has been opening and closing without fail. This was worth every penny!
- This door came highly recommended and completely lived up to our expectations.
- It is the best money I’ve ever spent.
- Forget the rest, buy the best. This door is awesome.
- Great product! I installed it on the hen house.
- It opens early enough, it closes late enough.
- Our chickens didn’t balk at it and it worked flawlessly from day one.
- I wholeheartedly recommend it to anyone looking to keep their birds safe!
- It was one of the best purchases I’ve made.
- The door is reliable, super easy to install, and if you have any questions the seller responds within 12 hours.
- Great customer service. A great door and No More Raccoons breaking into my coop.
- Well worth the money! So easy to install. Keep my chickens safe.
- This thing is phenomenal, way better than the doors that use strings. It’s so nice to not have to go out every morning and evening to close them in.
- Great design. Much better than the cable systems.
- This is the automatic door I’d hoped for. Self-contained, heavy-duty, and brilliantly designed.
How An Automatic Chicken Coop Door Can Save Your Chickens
Obviously, you’d like to keep the chickens in your coop, but you don’t want to have to manually open the door every time one wants to come out.
You want your chickens to have the freedom to come and go as they please, but also to have the security of a closed-door at night.
If you’re raising free-range chickens, you probably want to let them out of their coop to roam around during the day to eat pests and forage for food. But, you also want to keep your chickens safe, so you can’t leave them outside for long.
An Automatic Chicken Coop Door is a simple way to let your chickens out as you need them and to keep them safe from predators.
From ADOR1 :
This has been a game changer for my flock. They get to enjoy every single second of daylight and I don’t have worries about predators getting them at night if I’m late to get home. Sooo worth the money.
- My birds are safe at night and they come out on their own in the morning…. worry-free and a problem solver for those times we go out of town.
- Our chicken coop is on an acre of free-range pasture and is in predator territory. However, I have much confidence in this auto-door in keeping our flock safe (and happy)!
- No more crossing our fingers when we are out of town.
- It is secure. Why did it take three years to buy something so wonderful?
- I will enjoy not having to let them in and out and that they are safe and secure when I’m not there to check on them.
- This is probably the best item I have ever bought. It has literally saved the lives of my chickens.
- Now the girls can get out at a decent hour and are safe at night!
- Works great. This is worth the money for the peace of mind knowing my girls are safe if I can’t get out there to close them up.
- Feels so good to know my flock is safe and I do not have to open or close the door everyday!
- The door is real sturdy to protect against intruders, opens in the morning, closes at dusk.
- I can verify that this door eliminates a lot of the trouble and fear of predators that come with the territory.
- Lets the chickens out in the morning and keeps the critters out of the chicken house at night. I don’t have to do it.
Experience The Convenience Of An Automatic Chicken Coop Door
The ADOR1 Automatic Chicken Coop Door provides a convenient way for you to get access to your chicken coop without having to bother with opening and closing the door manually.
This is especially a great feature if you have limited mobility and can’t get to the door to open it. The ADOR1 automatic chicken coop door is also a great time saver if you like to let chickens out for some fresh air.
There is no longer a need to get up at the crack of dawn to release the chickens into the yard. And do you really want to go out and manually let them in and out when it’s cold or snowing?
Letting chickens out in the morning is not the only situation where you will find the ADOR1 automatic chicken coop door to be useful.
Open and close your chicken coop door automatically, so the chickens roost comfortably warm and dry inside the house. The ADOR1 will allow you to program the doors so that they open and close at scheduled times or automatically when it detects motion or movement.
This gives you peace of mind knowing that the chickens are safe and secure in their coop while you are away.
From ADOR1 :
We can now go away for trips without having to beg friends/family to open and close our coop door every day. It couldn’t be easier to install and set up.
- I LOVE that I don’t have to wake up early to let my chickens out.
- This thing is quite dependable and allows us more time to enjoy and less time running out on the dark rainy nights to close up the coop.
- I LOVE that I don’t have to be home at dusk to lock them in.
- If you are on the fence- invest in this best auto door on the market one time, install it, and enjoy sleeping in.
- All worries are gone! No more forgetting and going out in my bathrobe or hearing the ladies yell at 6 in the morning because I wanted to sleep in.
- The ladies are out running about every morning when I get up and then safely tucked in bed every evening.
- We don’t have to worry about going out to open and close the coop.
- This is great for people who don’t want to trudge down to the coop every single night or if they are travelers, it saves money on chicken sitters!
- I absolutely love this door! I wasn’t able to be home to let the “girls” out at sunrise, so this door has been a blessing…. opens a little after sunrise and closes a little after sunset so that no one gets shut out.
- This has been a game-changer for me. I no longer worried if the chickens are put up when I’m not home, and every morning they are out on their own. Great door!
- So convenient!!! Don’t have to schedule my time around when chickens need let out or locked up anymore.
- Opens every morning and closes every night right on schedule. Birds love it and so do the humans!
In summary, the Ador Chickens Automatic Chicken Coop Door is designed to be installed by the owner on any brand chicken coop or aviary.
It works straight off a cheap 6-volt battery (included) — which means there’s no need for solar power or house AC power supplies to run it.
The fact that this Automatic Chicken Coop Door rates so amazingly and works so fabulously certainly elevates it to the best on the market!
You may also be interested in… What Is Brain Training Your Dog? (Fun Ways To Train Your Dog)