"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
|>>>> Save Money With TODAYS DEALS - See what discounts you can get today!|
Best Attic HDTV Antenna
I have found the best of the best HDTV antenna for your attic that produces excellent reception and picks up all available stations from a very long range…
Many people are cutting the cord to their paid cable subscriptions because of the results this compact but powerful attic antenna is producing…
One of the best things about cutting cable is enjoying live TV and your favorite shows without a cable bill. But if you want to watch local stations like NBC and CBS (which can broadcast in HD) and premium channels like HBO and Showtime, you’ll need an antenna.
|See Also - Why Are Mechanical Keyboards So Loud?|
The RCA Outdoor Yagi Satellite HD Antenna is The Most Popular Attic Antenna With A Massive Long Range Of 70 Miles
This TV antenna is the best-selling one on Amazon for a reason – it works! It pulls in all of your local channels without any problems with picture or sound quality. The long range of up to 70 miles means that you can enjoy top-rated network programming with channels like CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, and more.
This antenna is easy to set up and will save you hundreds of dollars each year by not needing to pay for cable or satellite service. Plus, there’s no monthly fee or subscription – just plug it into your TV and start enjoying free programming from local networks!
The antenna comes with a 35-foot coaxial cable so you can place it in the best spot for optimal reception. Just stick it outside on a window or on a wall or attach it to your roof and use the included mounting hardware and you’re good to go. It even comes with adapters for coaxial cables, so it’s compatible with most types of setups!
What Consumers Said About This Antenna For Your Attic:
This Is By Far The Best Small Attic Antenna I Have Ever Owned. I Put This Antenna in My Attic and Get 62 Channels With No Amplifier!
I wanted TV channels, but I DID NOT want a cable bill – opted for installing this fantastic little antenna and getting entirely too familiar with my attic space. This latest DIY project only cost me a few well-spent dollars and a good bit of patience and it was well worth it. Once I got the antenna installed and correctly oriented, I went from 0 to 48 digital and analog channels! I’m also getting 9 radio stations.
- I installed this in my attic and am able to pull in nearly all of my local OTA stations. Based on my area’s tower configuration, with towers at 14 miles / 39 degrees and 27 miles / 114 degrees, I’m able to pull in 25 stations (including all major networks and a local PBS affiliate).
- If you’re in the market to “cut the cable” and go with OTA programming, quit searching all the “junk” with outrageous claims of 70-100 mile coverage and just buy this antenna.
- I live in an area that is hilly and has many obstructions nearby. I installed it in the front of the house attic, about 25 feet high, on the broadcast-facing side of the garage overhead attic.
- I was quite pleased to find that after scanning, I got 60 digital stations on three flatscreen TVs and the picture is really much more clear and sharper than the Comcast cable (no compression of the signal) that I was paying for and only a couple of throw away stations.
- I’m getting 50% more channels plus a much better picture.
- I would recommend this product and I am using no amp or booster for the 3 TVs.
- Can’t go wrong with this, and it works well in an attic installation so you won’t have to deal with putting it outside.
- I had to use an attic or indoor antenna solution since my deed restrictions prevent the use of outdoor antennas.
- Mounting was straightforward inside the attic.
- Due to some of the “community restrictions” where I lived, I installed this antenna up in my attic. And the good news is, that, not only I was able to get the local channels for free, but, I am now also, receiving 18 OTA HD channels of very high quality.
- I installed it in my attic about 12-13′ above ground and it brought in signals from about 60 channels here in the Clearwater, FL area.
We Have Mounted The HDTV Antenna in The Attic And Get 44 Free Stations With GREAT Picture
Are you tired of paying a huge amount of money on cable or satellite TV? Maybe you would like to have a new, advanced way of receiving over-the-air digital broadcasts. With the RCA Outdoor Yagi Satellite HD Antenna with Over 70 Mile Range, you can receive great programming without paying a monthly fee.
Unfortunately, satellite and cable companies often charge a high monthly fee for local channels. Plus they often use digital compression that reduces picture quality. The RCA antenna has been designed to improve your current TV signal reception and lets you watch your favorite shows again with uncompressed picture and sound quality.
The antenna comes with a 50′ coaxial cable and a mounting pole for easy installation. It is specially designed to capture free local channels from major networks including CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, and more! You can now enjoy watching your favorite shows for free again!
A Lot More Than We Got With Time Warner Cable For The Basic Service!
Comes basically completely assembled and no extra power supply needed… also – this is designed to, and does, work from my ATTIC!
- I set this antenna up in my attic. So, the installation was very simple, no extra grounding was required, and the result was exactly what the doctor ordered.
- Once I installed it in the attic and hooked it up to 4 TVs through a 4-way splitter, I still received a total of 28 channels, which is about 13 more than I was getting through the cable’s basic channel package.
- I installed this in the attic, pointed it where it needed to go, ran the cable, and split the signal, now I have clean channels for all the major stations (and even picked up one we never could before.)
- It’s a directional antenna so you’ll need to make sure where it points it grabs what you want otherwise you’ll want to get an omnidirectional antenna.
- I put it in the attic of a house with a metal roof. I thought for sure the metal roofing would just kill the reception, but this thing works like a champ.
- I’m certain it would be even better mounted externally on the house, but I wanted a clean install and it’s working fine in the attic.
- This antenna works great! Mounted in the attic, pointed it towards the broadcast towers (20 miles away), and got 42 channels in no time.
- I took a chance and put it in my attic… and it pulled in 11 more stations than the old one on the roof!
- The picture and sound are very clear, with no problems.
Mounted The HDTV Antenna In The Attic… I Now Get About 55 Channels And Really Good Reception!
It’s time to switch to HD! This antenna can receive all local channels in HD, so you can enjoy the best picture quality available. It has a wide reception range of 70 miles and can be mounted on a mast or placed by hand. You’ll enjoy crisp, clear, no-lag signals for the best viewing experience possible.
This antenna is made from high-quality materials to last for many years. It’s weatherproof and rust-resistant to withstand all outdoor conditions. It features a convenient foldout design that makes it easy to set up and take down when you move or travel.
This antenna is compatible with any TV with an F connector and is easy to install and use for both indoor and outdoor use.
This is a great antenna. Assembly is minimal, just unfold it. It fit through the attic hatch while already unfolded. Comes with transformer and the mount. I live 20 miles from a major city. The signal strength is so strong in the attic that I feed 4 TVs with it and get good reception without any amplification. Signal meter shows 100% most of the time.
- Easy to set up and my reception went up from 12 to over 40 (set up inside in attic).
- Reception is much better than I imagined it might be!
- The antenna is mounted in our attic on a single-story house. No problems getting stations 50 plus miles.
- This is a great antenna. I received 62 channels when I tested the TV on my computer desk. I put it up in my attic and got 83 channels here in Goodyear Arizona.
- We live 25 miles west of Chicago. This is the best decision in a long time. 62 channels and it is located in my attic pointing towards Chicago.
- Mine is in the attic, so I don’t know how weatherproof it is, but the transmitters are over 50 miles away, and we weren’t getting the signals because of the neighbor’s tree. Now we get 14 more channels.
The ANT751 HDTV Antenna Ia A Scaled-Down Version of A Large Outdoor Antenna, The Reduced Size Makes It Very Convenient For Attics
The RCA Outdoor Yagi HDTV Antenna is an easy way to get free TV for your home. This antenna is the perfect complement to today’s best HDTVs, which are Ultra High Definition ready. The built-in Signal Finder app makes it easy to find the best spot in your home for the reception.
RCA’s exclusive Signal Finder App is the digital compass that guides you to the most high-definition channels and aligns your antenna perfectly. Never guess which way to point your antenna again!
This amazing app will remotely point and tune in all of your local channels in seconds! No more ladder climbing and guesswork!
In A Word, It’s AWESOME!
Installed this in my attic attached to an HdHomeRun. Pointed in the direction of most of the towers, 100% signal strength on all channels.
- From the main group of towers, I am between 30-35 miles. Highly recommended. And I don’t remember seeing it in the description, but the box indicates it’s good up to 8k resolution. So it’s future-proof for decades.
- I installed it in my attic and the reception for every channel is perfect!
- Gets every station that is available to us with terrific clarity.
- I put this antenna in my attic and now get 36 channels all of which are around 30 to 60 miles away.
- With the antenna installed in my attic, I enjoy solid reception with no pixelation — even with stations 30 miles away.
- I mounted the unit in the attic rather than the roof and the results are spectacular.
- Worked like a charm. Even in the attic under a roof covered in solar panels, this thing works great.
- This was a snap to set up and install in the attic.
- This product is relatively small, lightweight, easy to install and we get excellent reception.
- We cut the cord with Frontier and our picture with RCA Compact Outdoor Yagi HDTV Antenna is as good as Fiber Optics was.
- We were very surprised to be picking up 105 channels! We are about 40 miles from the transmitters and we put the antenna in the attic.
- I live in a hilly area and the signal is about 30 miles away… it picks up a very clear picture and it is in my Attic.
I Installed This In My Attic and I Get The Best Reception Ever, Better Than The Cable Signal If You Can Believe That!
Wow! What a difference. I got more channels than my old antenna and the reception is much better on the major networks. It also is hidden in the attic now so no more ugly antennas in the living room.
- Installed as high as I could in the attic of my two-story house. Pointed the antenna in the mid-point between two bunches of stations. I received 57 channels on my first scan.
- WOW. I installed this in my attic and connected it to my cable coax cable and it gets a perfect signal strength.
- I’m extremely happy with the picture quality I’m getting as well.
- Recently dumped cable put this in my attic, 56 free stations, network stations look better over the air than the compressed signal from cable.
- Installed this antenna in the attic and connected it to an HD Homerun. The result? 106 over the air channels with 20 of them in HD!
- This antenna is awesome! Perfect for cord-cutters and those who may not be allowed to install rooftop antennas (like me).
- The picture quality is fantastic.
- I put it in the attic and receive exceptional reception even when it’s raining after a slight adjustment.
- Not only do I get maximum strength signal on nearly every channel, but by being in the attic, there is no concern with the weather conditions or grounding.
Immediately Picked Up 39 channels, With Signals Strong Enough For Watching My Favorite Stations With No Dropouts On A Single Receiver!
RCA Outdoor Yagi Antenna is the perfect way to improve your TV viewing experience. This antenna offers a range of up to 70 miles from your local broadcast towers, so you have access to more channels than ever before.
In addition, this antenna also features a built-in multi-directional rotor that automatically and seamlessly tracks and locks in on the strongest signal available, eliminating any issues with signal loss.
It also includes a digital compass that will guide you towards the highest quality channels and keep your antenna perfectly aligned.
I now use this one antenna to broadcast free TV signals to five different rooms. I just used my old satellite TV spliter and cable hookups in the attic and mounted the antenna on the old satellite dish stand on my roof. BUY THIS ANTENNA and GET RID OF YOUR CABLE PROVIDER FOREVER!
- Mounting in the attic does not interfere with the signal strength.
- I have this installed in my attic and I live just southeast of Houston. I’m truly impressed with the reception and quality of the picture I get.
- Seriously considering cutting the cable cord.
- I’m pulling in 86 stations that are 95 percent clear. And I mean CLEAR.
- Mounted one in my attic and pointed it toward the stations I wanted. Now I can watch my football games every Sunday. All the channels I want are crystal clear with no pixelation.
- I live In a steel home. I figured I would have to roof mount to get reception but decided to try it in the attic first. I pulled in 45 channels all as clear or clearer than my Dish.
- Local stations are all high definition.
- I installed the antenna in our attic and it pulls in all of our local channels plus some that I didn’t even know were available.
- My husband installed it in the attic and said it was very simple to install. We were up and running in no time and canceled our cable that day.
- I put this in my attic and I have had great reception of all the major networks, plus plenty of other stations with reruns of stuff you would normally find on “Nick at Nite.”
- For anyone who’d like to dump cable, this is a great antenna. We are receiving great reception and close to eighty channels. Easy installation in our attic. Very happy with the results.
- I put this in my attic and I was surprised by how good the HD quality was.
Other Excellent Attic TV Antennas To Consider:
In summary, you can have crystal clear reception and hide the antenna by installing it in your attic. There are quite a few very good options to choose from however I am going to stick with the RCA Outdoor Yagi Satellite HD Antenna as the best attic TV antenna because it is highly rated by thousands of customers and has well over a thousand consumers who specifically mention how good it works from with your attic.
You may also be interested in… Is Hisense A Good Brand and 7 Reasons Why Delxo 2 Step Stool With Handle Is The Ideal Choice