We have found the best of the best attic TV antenna for your attic that produces excellent reception and picks up all available stations from a very large area. Many people are cutting the cord to their paid cable subscriptions because of the results this compact but powerful attic TV antenna is producing…
“The RCA Outdoor Yagi Satellite HD Antenna is The Most Popular Attic TV Antenna With A Massive 70 Mile Range”
What Reviewers Said About This Antenna For Your Attic:
“This Is By Far The Best Small Antenna I Have Ever Owned. I Put This Antenna in My Attic and Get 62 Channels With No Amplifier!”
I wanted TV channels, but I DID NOT want a cable bill – opted for installing this fantastic little antenna and getting entirely too familiar with my attic space. This latest DIY project only cost me a few well-spent dollars and a good bit of patience and it was well worth it. Once I got the antenna installed and correctly oriented, I went from 0 to 48 digital and analog channels! I’m also getting 9 radio stations.
- I installed this in my attic and am able to pull in nearly all of my local OTA stations. Based on my area’s tower configuration, with towers at 14 miles / 39 degrees and 27 miles / 114 degrees, I’m able to pull in 25 stations (including all major networks and a local PBS affiliate).
- If you’re in the market to “cut the cable” and go with OTA programming, quit searching all the “junk” with outrageous claims of 70-100 mile coverage and just buy this antenna.
- I live in an area that is hilly and has many obstructions nearby. I installed it in the front of the house attic, about 25 feet high, on the broadcast facing side of the garage overhead attic.
- I was quite pleased to find that after scanning, I got 60 digital stations on three flatscreen TVs and the picture is really much more clear and sharper than the Comcast cable (no compression of the signal) that I was paying for and only a couple of throw away stations.
- I’m getting 50% more channels plus a much better picture.
- I would recommend this product and I am using no amp or booster for the 3 TVs.
- Can’t go wrong with this, and it works well in an attic installation so you won’t have to deal with putting it outside.
- I had to use an attic or indoor solution since my deed restrictions prevent the use of outdoor antennas.
- Mounting was straight forward inside the attic.
- Due to some of the “community restrictions” where I lived in, I installed this antenna up in my attic. And the good news is, that, not only I was able to get the local channels for free, but, I am now also, receiving 18 OTA HD channels of very high quality.
- I installed in my attic about 12-13′ above ground and it brought in signals from about 60 channels here in the Clearwater, FL area.
“We Have Mounted The Antenna in The Attic And Get 44 Free Stations With GREAT Picture. A Lot More Than We Got With Time Warner Cable For The Basic Service!”
Comes basically completely assembled and no extra power supply needed… also – this is designed to, and does, work from my ATTIC! So no unsightlyness on the roof….. I live about 40 miles north of mid-town Manhattan and instantly received 59 digital Channels… but the key is that all the network channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, etc.) all come through in crystal clear HD (1080i or 720p depending)… its really awesome actually…. I run on 4 TVS.
- I set this antenna up in my attic. So, installation was very simple, no extra grounding required, and the result was exactly what the doctor ordered.
- Once I installed it in the attic and hooked it up to 4 TVs through a 4-way splitter, I still received a total of 28 channels, which is about 13 more then I was getting through the cable’s basic channel package.
- I installed this in the attic, pointed it where it needed to go, ran cable and split the signal, now I have clean channels for all the major stations (and even picked up one we never could before.)
- It’s a directional antenna so you’ll need to make sure where it points it grabs what you want otherwise you’ll want to get an omni-directional antenna.
- I put it in the attic of a house with a metal roof. I thought for sure the metal roofing would just kill the reception, but this thing works like a champ.
- I’m certain it would be even better mounted externally on the house, but I wanted a clean install and it’s working fine in the attic.
- This antenna works great! Mounted in the attic, pointed it towards the broadcast towers (20 miles away) and got 42 channels in no time.
- I took a chance and put it in my attic… and it pulled in 11 more stations than the old one on the roof!
- The picture and sound are very clear, no problems.
“Mounted The TV Antenna In The Attic… I Now Get About 55 Channels And Really Good Reception!”
This is a great antenna. Assembly is minimal, just unfold it. It fit through the attic hatch while already unfolded. Comes with transformer and the mount. I live 20 miles from a major city. The signal is so strong in the attic that I feed 4 TVs with it and get good reception without any amplification. Signal meter shows 100% most of the time.
- Easy to set up and my reception went up from 12 to over 40 (set up inside in attic).
- Reception is much better than I imagined it might be!
- The antenna is mounted in our attic on a single-story house. No problems getting stations 50 plus miles.
- This is a great antenna. I received 62 channels when I tested the TV on my computer desk. I put it up in my attic and got 83 channels here in Goodyear Arizona.
- We live 25 miles west of Chicago. This is the best decision in a long time. 62 channels and it is located in my attic pointing towards Chicago.
- Mine is in the attic, so I don’t know how weatherproof it is, but the transmitters are over 50 miles away, and we weren’t getting the signals because of the neighbors tree. Now we get 14 more channels.
“The ANT751 is Basically A Scaled-Down Version of A Large Outdoor Antenna, And This Reduced Size Makes It Very Convenient For Attics. In A Word, It’s AWESOME!”
Installed this in my attic attached to an HdHomeRun. Pointed in the direction of most of the towers, 100% signal on all channels. From the main group of towers I am between 30-35 miles. Highly recommended. And I don’t remember seeing it in the description, but the box indicates it’s good up to 8k resolution. So it’s future proof for decades.
- I installed it in my attic and the reception for every channel is perfect!
- Gets every station that is available to us with terrific clarity.
- I put this antenna in my attic and now get 36 channels all of which are around 30 to 60 miles away.
- With the antenna installed in my attic, I enjoy solid reception with no pixelation — even with stations 30 miles away.
- I mounted the unit in the attic rather than the roof and the results are spectacular.
- Worked like a charm. Even in the attic under a roof covered in solar panels, this thing works great.
- This was a snap to set up and install in the attic.
- This product is relatively small, lightweight, easy to install and we get excellent reception.
- We cut the cord with Frontier and our picture with RCA Compact Outdoor Yagi HDTV Antenna is as good as Fiber Optics was.
- We were very surprised to be picking up 105 channels! We are about 40 miles from the transmitters and we put the antenna in the attic.
- I live in a hilly area and the signal is about 30 miles away… it picks up a very clear picture and it is in my Attic.
“I Installed This In My Attic and I Get The Best Reception Ever, Better Than The Cable Signal If You Can Believe That!”
Wow! What a difference. I got more channels than my old antenna and the reception is much better on the major networks. It also is hidden in the attic now so no more ugly antennas in the living room.
- Installed as high as I could in the attic of my two-story house. Pointed the antenna in the mid-point between two bunches of stations. I received 57 channels on my first scan.
- WOW. I installed this in my attic and connected it to my cable coax cable and it gets a perfect signal.
- I’m extremely happy with the picture quality I’m getting as well.
- Recently dumped cable put this in my attic, 56 free stations, network stations look better over the air than the compressed signal from cable.
- Installed this antenna in the attic and connected it to an HD Homerun. The result? 106 over the air channels with 20 of them in HD!
- This antenna is awesome! Perfect for cord-cutters and those who may not be allowed to install rooftop antennas (like me).
- The picture quality is fantastic.
- I put it in the attic and receive exceptional reception even when it’s raining after a slight adjustment.
- Not only do I get maximum strength signal on nearly every channel, but by being in the attic, there is no concern with the weather or grounding.
“I Sloppily Laid This Antenna On My Attic Floor and Immediately Picked Up 39 channels, With Signals Strong Enough For Watching My Favorite Stations With No Dropouts On A Single Receiver!”
I now use this one antenna to broadcast free TV signals to five different rooms. I just used my old satellite TV spliter and cable hookups in the attic and mounted the antenna on the old satellite dish stand on my roof. BUY THIS ANTENNA and GET RID OF YOUR CABLE PROVIDER FOREVER!
- Mounting in the attic does not interfere with the signals.
- I have this installed in my attic and I live just south-east of Houston. I’m truly impressed with the reception and quality of the picture I get.
- Seriously considering cutting the cable cord.
- I’m pulling in 86 stations that are 95 percent clear. And I mean CLEAR.
- Mounted one in my attic and pointed it toward the stations I wanted. Now I can watch my football games every Sunday. All the channels I want are crystal clear with no pixelation.
- I live In a steel home. I figured I would have to roof mount to get reception but decided to try it in the attic first. I pulled in 45 channels all as clear or clearer than my Dish.
- Local stations are all high definition.
- I installed the antenna in our attic and it pulls in all of our local channels plus some that I didn’t even know were available.
- My husband installed it in the attic and said it was very simple to install. We were up and running in no time and canceled our cable that day.
- I put this in my attic and I have had great reception of all the major networks, plus plenty of other stations with reruns of stuff you would normally find on “Nick at Nite.”
- Anyone who’d like to dump cable this is a great antenna. We are receiving great reception and close to eighty channels. Easy installation in our attic. Very happy with the results.
- I put this in my attic and I was surprised by how good the HD quality was.
Other Excellent Attic TV Antennas To Consider:
In summary, you can have crystal clear reception and hide the antenna by installing it in your attic. There are quite a few very good options to chose from however we are going to stick with the RCA Outdoor Yagi Satellite HD Antenna as our best attic TV antenna because it is highly rated by thousands of customers and has well over a thousand reviewers who specifically mention how good it works from with your attic.
You may also be interested in… 7 Reasons Why Delxo 2 Step Stool With Handle Is The Ideal Choice