If you are looking for the best all in one steam mop that is genuinely an all-purpose steam mop that can clean laminate, hardwood, tile, grout, and carpet floors then this steam mop is the ideal solution.
What is the best all in one steam mop? The LIGHT ‘N’ EASY All-In-One Steam Mop with User-friendly Detachable Handheld Unit is our top pick.
Is easy to use, lightweight, cleans all floor types, no harsh chemicals needed, no more building up a sweat to remove stains, amazing how much dirt it pulls out, good quality, great features, and very helpful attachments…
15 Reasons Why The Light ‘N’ Easy All-In-One Steam Mop Will Make All Of Your Cleaning Chores So Much Easier!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The LIGHT ‘N’ EASY All-In-One Steam Mop…
Best Steam Mop For Multiple Purposes!
I love the versatility of the cleaning options and look forward to taking advantage of all of them. This mop was consistently listed as one of the top steam mops on all the lists I read of best steam mops.
- Best cleaning product ever!
- I use this for everything.
- Best floor cleaner ever! I am so glad I got this. My kitchen floor is so clean.
- It’s especially great for stainless steel appliances … just steam and buff dry with a towel for a great shine.
- Best window cleaner! I was most surprised by how clean it got the windows (both inside and outside).
- All I used was the small attachment. It blasted away several years of dirt/grime.
- I then wiped the windows with a microfiber cloth, and there are literally no streaks!!
- Works on countertops of all kinds of stone.
- The best steam mop I’ve had.
- We use the mop head for tile and tile floors.
- Best cleaning tool!
- We even used the point accessory for cleaning the grill grates and the shine like new!
- I can’t say enough about this product!
- Best multipurpose steam mop!
Make Your Life Easier This Steam Mop Does it All!
To all of you who are debating whether this is really necessary or not I can tell you it’s not necessary, however, it will make your life SO MUCH EASIER. I have tried everything from a Swiffer, to one of those velcro microfiber pads, to getting down on my hands and knees with a scrub brush… NEVER AGAIN!!
- Floor (Laminate and tile): The results were exceptional. It was infinitely easier than using a wet mop like I normally do.
- I tried it all…. from the most expensive Bissell to the simplest Swiffer. NOTHING compares to that mop.
- THANK YOU to this company for making my (cleaning) life so much easier.
- Mopping/cleaning the floor is much easier now and therefore happens more often.
- I would recommend it to others who want an easier way to clean/mop floors that get dry fast.
- They weren’t kidding about Light… it is very lightweight. And so much easier on my back and hands than pushing a mop.
- Has made my floors much easier to keep deep cleaned.
- This is much easier on my back than my old standard mop and takes half the time to get my floors completely clean.
- I love how versatile it is, it’s multi-purpose use makes it easier for me to rely on one tool for all my cleaning needs
No More Getting Down On Your Hands And Knees To Scrub The Floors!
My days of getting down on hands and knees are over! The ease of use of this marvelous machine is something to be desired. Also, I do believe my floors are actually getting CLEANER than before, as the temperature of steam will KILL almost anything!
- Cleaning spills and residue out of the carved wood floor is a nightmare and otherwise requires getting down on your hands and knees, but not with Light N Easy.
- I used to clean my floors on my hands and knees because I never thought a Swiffer could do as good as old fashioned elbow grease. Now I just gently slide the steamer across the floors.
- The steamer to get you off your hands and knees.
- So for a steam mop, it serves its purpose and keeps me off my hands and knees and since my husband enjoys using it, It gets me out of floor duty!
- No more getting down on your knees to clean the floor.
- I’m so happy I no longer have to get on my hands and knees to scrub with a brush.
- I highly recommend the Steam Mop, and I’m very likely to buy another as a gift for my friend who loves a clean floor but can’t get down on her hands and knees anymore.
The Best News? It Does It All Without Any Harsh Chemicals!
I am a hippie at heart and hate using harsh chemicals to clean my home and around my animals. Anything I can do to avoid chemicals is something I am interested in! I am happy with how this steam mop performed and NO harmful chemicals used!
- The mop is great! I love the ease of being able to clean without harsh chemicals.
- I also clean my elderly parents’ home & this little steamer cuts cleaning floor time & effort to less than half & disinfects in the process with no chemicals, just distilled water.
- Super impressed with the cleaning power and feel confident knowing not only does it look spotless but it’s sanitized. And without toxic chemicals and harsh smells.
- I love that it kills germs without the use of chemicals.
- Love the fact that it doesn’t use chemicals for cleaning, only water. One less toxic household cleaning product to deal with.
- It works great to really clean and sanitizes without the harsh smell of chemicals.
- I love that it only requires water so I don’t have to worry about any harsh chemicals, which is a huge plus in my book!
- It was super easy to use and I love that I’m cleaning my floors without using chemicals!
- I have a 7-month-old baby so it’s important for my floors to be clean without chemicals.
My Toddler Actually Does A Lot Of The Mopping For Me With This Mop–That’s How Easy It Is!
I tried it and…WOW! I was shocked at how light, fast, easy & CLEAN the floor was! I go barefoot in the house & this leaves the floors squeaky clean with so little effort… way less effort & no back breaking mop or hand scrubbing.
- Easy to use, thoroughly cleans the floor with high heat steam with simple tap water, comes with great attachments for extra cleaning.
- Doing the floors are no longer a chore.
- It’s a great product for the price and super easy to use. Even my 9-year-old has used it to clean the kitchen floor for extra allowance.
- This product is a gem. It is easy to use, easy to push, and easy to fill.
- I’m so happy I found this easy to use a steamer and I recommend it for anyone who’s looking for something easy to use and lightweight.
- It’s easy to maneuver and the accessories and multi-function tools are such a good bonus.
- This mop is great! It cleans really well and is easy to handle.
- Super-Duper Easy to Use! This mop is simple, direct, flexible, and gets the job done!
- The steam mop was so quick and easy to use leaving the floor looking and feeling brand new!
- It’s easy to use too my 7-year-old used it to do a chair and didn’t want to stop/put it down!!
- Her 15-year-old sister used it on the bed and loves the steam mother and kid-tested and approved.
A Steam Mop That Cleans Carpets And Rugs!
It also worked great when my toddler decided to spill a cup of bubble solution onto our carpet. The carpet is almost as good as new after steaming the area.
- It really works great on carpets and rugs and makes everything smell better.
- I bought this steam cleaner for my floor, it works well also on the carpet.
- This thing sanitized my rug in minutes! (Get the carpet glider!).
- It cleans and Sanitizes my tile and my carpet.
- I also have the carpet glider and it works great at lifting away any dirt or marks.
- It is versatile – also used on my carpet to get a stain out and cleaned my stainless steel appliances.
- I also love how I can steam my clothes and clean carpets also. Thank you for such a good product!
- It is very useful because it helps clean our floor and our carpet (with the gliding purchased separately).
- I like this steam mop because it can clean the carpet.
Steam Mop For Hardwood Floors!
Good bye expensive cleaners… welcome LIGHT ‘N’ EASY ! I use it on hardwood floors and vinyl: this mop is FANTASTIC.
- The best solution to the hardwood cleaning and dust allergy!
- I used it to clean hardwood floors, then went to the tile floors, windows, walls, curtains, and blinds.
- Couldn’t believe how beautiful my hardwood floors looked, so clean and tiled rooms just perfect.
- We use this to clean the hardwood floor in our kitchen and dining area.
- It picks up dirt from my hardwood floors which makes them look and feel clean without too much effort.
- Great steam mop for hardwood floors! It’s very easy to use and works quickly on dirty floors.
- Best results ever on my hardwood floors!
- I would recommend this to anyone with hardwood floors to get a deep clean.
- GREAT for hardwood floors! This steam mop left my floors looking amazing and with no effort at all.
- It does an even better job on our hardwoods! Hardwoods and Tile never looked so good!
- If you own a high-quality hardwood floor, this is your answer!
A Steam Mop That Doesn’t Leave Streaks!
My house smells so fresh! I am addicted to this thing, I have cleaned windows (no streaks like I usually get), walls, baseboards, the washer, dryer, stove, refrigerator, cupboards, and my faux leather couch!
- The ceramic floors are much cleaner and without the streaking that comes with traditional mopping.
- It does leave the floors a bit wet, but they dry quickly with no streaks.
- No streaking in the floors both tile and wood and it makes the counters smooth and clean.
- I have bragged to friends and family how awesome this mop is!!! The steam mop left no streaks!
- This light n easy mop impressed me with how even it mopped my tile flooring and there were no streaks afterward!
- The mop didn’t leave any streaks like I remember old school mops leaving.
- Although I have while tile flooring and I am impressed with how it cleans without leaving streaks.
- No streaking is very important to our type of tile.
- My hardwood and tile floors are just as clean as using harsh chemicals and the mop does not cause streaking.
- This one works SO much better! I have no streaks on the floor and the actual size of the mop part is larger than my old one-so the job gets done a little faster.
A Steam Mop That Leaves Floor Dry Quicker!
The Light’n’Easy steam mop also seems to use significantly less water which means my floors are dry very quickly.
- The limited water use with the steam allows the whole floor to be dry within seconds to a couple of minutes.
- I would recommend it to others who want an easier way to clean/mop floors that get dry fast.
- Another important feature to note is, unlike traditional water mops that leave the water residue on the floor for hours, this one dries within minutes giving you a clean and dry floor.
- I have dogs and kids so it’s also really great how fast the floors dry.
- No more dragging beach towels across floors to dry them out.
- The floors become dry very quickly after using this mop.
- I like how the steam cleans with no chemicals, not a lot of water is used and the floors dry quickly. Very impressed with this new cleaning machine!
- Floors dry almost instantly.
- I loved that surfaces dry almost immediately and that I’m not using chemicals.
A Steam Mop For Laminate Floors!
LOVE this steam mop! My laminate floor was looking like it had a film on it from moping with other cleaning products. I have 2 dogs and 2 kids so there is a lot of foot traffic in our home. The steam mop was so quick and easy to use leaving the floor looking and feeling brand new!
- I also used it on my laminate floor in the kitchen and it worked great there too.
- This steam mop is excellent! We have pets and laminate wood/tile floors and this mop is far superior to a regular mop.
- I used it on my laminate and tile floors and my laminate has never looked so clean.
- It works well on laminate, wood, and time floors and the adjustable steam settings help you to not put down too much water.
- I used the Light ‘N’ Easy Steam Mop today for the first time on my laminate floors. They looked amazing!
- Heats up very quickly and did a great job of cleaning our floors (laminate). Removed lots of grime.
- The steam came out just right for my wood laminate flooring.
- Does a great job on my laminate hardwood floors.
- Great, lightweight, heats up fast, perfect for my laminate flooring!
A Steam Mop For Vinyl Floors!
Purchased this for my wife after she became tired of getting on the floor and scrubbing the luxury vinyl plank and tile flooring throughout the house. This has been a showstopper for us.
- Have used it on the tile floor as well as an older vinyl kitchen floor that is textured.
- I bought this for our new vinyl flooring. It glides right over the floor easily & I am amazed how much dirt is picked up that you can not even see.
- Works well on vinyl flooring too.
- Used on drapes, new American flag, jeans, and vinyl and laminate floors — no complaints.
- Very pleased with how well this steamer works on hardwood and vinyl flooring.
- We love cleaning our vinyl floors with it!!
- I used this product to clean my vinyl flooring.
- Sufficient steam to do a good job of cleaning the grimy vinyl floor.
- Worked very well to clean our vinyl and wood floors!
A Steam Mop That Cleans Grout!
I tried it out on my entry’s tile and grout and was very impressed by the results. I’m particularly impressed by the grout results.
- I used to clean tile and grout after we had the bathroom floor redone, and it took off all the film from the grout work.
- It’s also great to clean around the sinks and grout in the bathroom.
- Efficiently remove dirt from surfaces such as tile grout and shower corners.
- I’ve also used it to clean our grout with a long attachment.
- The fact that the steam cleaner spits out a lot of steam really helps get into the grout and clean it really well.
- I like the long cord, and I really like the pinpoint nozzle for cleaning grout!
- Purchased this to clean grout in our mudroom. It did a great job.
- This attachment for grout is amazing!
- I have a lot of tiles and it cleans the grout well.
- It is really good in bathrooms and powder rooms, especially around the base of the toilet. It leaves the room feeling fresh.
- The wand makes cleaning fun because it can steam clean the walls and cabinets! Also, love the pinpoint steamer that does great on grout.
- This was great on my stone floors and the attachment accessory piece made my grout look brand new!
A Steam Mop For Tiled Floors!
I used the steam mop today on both my tile and a small area rugs well as a high traffic area of my main carpet…trust me it worked well on both as I had no idea my tile was so dirty!
- Bought our house and the previous homeowner didn’t clean very well, there was goop on the tile floor on between toilet and wall, this mop got it right out.
- It seems to be a very effective product for cleaning bare floors (tiles, hardwood, laminate).
- The steam mop easily cleaned the tile floor at our short term apartment when we moved out.
- Been using it mainly for cleaning the kitchen tile floor.
- The mop slid over our tiled floor “Light-N-Easy”
- I used it on my tile floors as I have a puppy and it removes the pee odor and leaves it clean!
- My bathroom tile floor never looked cleaner and when I walked on the floor it felt really clean.
- I have been amazed at how user-friendly, convenient, and the comfort of knowing I have a clean sanitary tile kitchen and bath flooring.
A Steam Mop With Handheld Steamer!
I used the handheld tool to sanitize my counters, my shower, my appliance fronts…literally everything…then I attached the nozzle and steamed wrinkles out of all of the clothes I didn’t hang up after I washed them!
- Then took the handheld part and went to work in my kitchen on the counters, around the sink, the oven, dishwasher, cupboards, doorknobs, etc.
- I’ve used the jet steam nozzle which makes the unit into a handheld steamer to easily remove grime from window sills and bathroom walls – no need to use harsh cleaners
- The ability to pull it out of the floor mop and use it as a handheld steam pump has been surprisingly awesome.
- It’s great for cleaning the tile behind my counters, and the vent on top of a microwave.
- I think my favorite thing about the steamer is the detachable handheld unit though! I LOVE it!
- The Handheld steamer has a sensor on its handle that activates the steam when you are holding it when you put it down and let go of the handle – it stops steaming.
- We also used the mop as the handheld steamer to refresh our couch and chairs. It worked wonderful and removed the doggy smell.
- Really like the handheld. Have polished black granite countertops in my kitchen and have found them difficult to keep clean AND looking that way. This does the trick.
- Also, hate cleaning mirrors – never can get them streak-free. The handheld is working well for that too.
- I also used the handheld steamer to clean the sliding glass door tracks and wow, this works so well!!
You Can Steam Clothes With This Thing Too!
The bonus is you can steam clothes AND also use for deep cleaning the bathroom. I saved money actually because my husband wanted me to buy a clothes steamer and here I got 3 in 1!
- I’ve also used the handheld steamer to steam my clothes and other gentle fabrics.
- I can also use it as a portable to remove wrinkles of clothes.
- It will clean your floors as well as your upholstered furniture..and steam the wrinkles out of your clothes.
- I’ve also used the attachment for cleaning my walls and steaming my clothing.
- This is a very versatile machine. You can use it for floors, then pop off the steam generator and use it for steam cleaning or steaming wrinkles out of clothes.
- I really like being able to use take the water supply out of the mop and use it as a steamer for bedding and curtains and even clothing.
- Its versatility in steaming clothes and cleaning sofa cushions is a big plus but it’s great on my hardwood floors!
- I love the fact that I can clean the floors but also clean the shower with the handheld and steam clothes.
- The Light n Easy steam cleaner does a fabulous job on my tile floors and steam pressing my clothes.
In summary, all I can say is Wow! What a great steam mop the LIGHT ‘N’ EASY All-In-One Steam Mop is with so much versatility.
Here is a quick recap of just some of the things this steam mop can do…
Cleans All Floor Types
- We have a lot of tile in our home and I was able to clean quickly and efficiently.
- Cleaning floors has never been so easy.
- I love that it doesn’t need any harsh cleaners and the floor dries very quickly no soggy residue and a very clean floor.
- It works so well on wood, tile, and that pesky laminate flooring that feels impossible to clean without breaking a sweat!
- It cleaned my very old vinyl flooring that was seemingly impossible to clean, even by hand washing.
- We use it to clean the vinyl tile flooring in the waiting room of our medical office once daily.
- This steam mop does it all and ten times better. The best news? It does it all without any harsh chemicals.
- I couldn’t believe the amount of dirt it was able to pull up and does it all with JUST STEAM.
Great Features & Attachments
- Not only does it actually clean your floors but it’s super easy and I love the function that when you set the mop sitting upright on its own it goes into off mode and you just have to pull the mop handle down to get it going again.
- I have also used the attachment to clean old pee stains out of our king Mattress and it worked great.
- It has a sensor in the handle so that if you should drop it to run and answer the phone, the steam ceases to come out, a nice safety feature!
- The attachments are amazing. I was able to use the triangle head to get into corners in the kitchen and behind the toilet.
- I like the feature that if on, it will automatically shut off if left in the upright position.
- This steam mop also comes with attachments so it can be used on other surfaces like shower doors and bathtubs and it has an attachment to be used as a clothes steamer.
- Handheld you can get up close and personal with stains and whatnot.
- The microfibers are easy to clean – just throw it in the washing machine and they’ll be ready for the next use.
Light Weight & Good Quality
- It is lightweight yet sturdy, is so very easy to use, and does a great job.
- I need to mention the build quality, it has that nice plastic feel, not the brittle plastic but the kind of thick rubbery plastic, it feels really nice and sturdy in the hand.
- The mop is lightweight, even when full of water.
- It is easy to use and light-weight.
This review was written to complement the All In One Steam Mop section of our article: What is a Steam Mop – 6 Different Types of Steam Mops, where you can learn about other types of steam mops.