Discover the best air fryer that is also easy to clean. Using an air fryer is a great way to cook healthy and delicious recipes and we have found a multi-cooker that takes everything to the next level especially the easy-to-use and easy to clean air fryer lid…
Now you can do more than just cook faster. You can cook healthier with this groundbreaking appliance that’s set to take square‐meal preparation to a whole new level.Page Contents hide1 The Instant Pot That Air Fries: The Hottest New Multi-Cooker From The Makers of The All-Time Bestselling Duo series!3 This Multi-Cooker Helps Tremendously When It Is Time To Clean Up. A One-Pot Cooking Monster Machine!
The new generation of Air Fryer arrives. Pressure cooking and Air frying have never been so EASY and delicious! Just set the preset temperature for your favorite recipe and watch the magic begin. The result is crispy on the outside, moist on the inside, faster than a pressure cooker or an oven.
The Instant Pot That Air Fries: The Hottest New Multi-Cooker From The Makers of The All-Time Bestselling Duo series!
What Reviewers Said About This Easy to Clean Air Fryer Is Use:
The Benefits of Pressure Cooking Are Numerous and Using The Instant Pot Makes It Incredibly Easy!
If you don’t have time to cook or just.. don’t like it, like myself, this thing is worth getting used to!!! Makes a 4hr chili in 30 minutes… or any stew or soup for that matter. Meats are super easy to cook as well.
- This is so easy to use, and it’s the perfect size for one or two people.
- Because this cooks so quickly, it is very easy on my solar system.
- Lifting the lid to check on the food is easy, especially with the included plastic pad that you can rest the lid on while it’s hot.
- Instructions were easy to follow and the heat pad makes it easy by giving me a place to put the hot lid.
- VERY EASY to use and clean.
- It’s so easy to use, there are so many free recipes online, and clean-up couldn’t be simpler.
- And it’s super easy to use!
- It’s just really easy and convenient to use.
- Like a pressure cooker, I’m still amazed at how easy it is to use and how great the results are.
- Dinner is so easy – put whatever in the pot to cook and throw together a salad, set the table, and voila!
- Dinner is done – no standing over a hot stove between running back and forth to set the table and making the salad.
I am continually amazed by this machine. This has made cooking so much easier, faster, and a lot more fun for me, so that I no longer feel like all that I do once I get home from work is slave over cooking for my household.
- It’s incredible how fast everything cooks and the flavors blend beautifully in just a few minutes.
- Thanks to the cookbook listed above, cooking blogs, and Pinterest, I have made some AMAZING, delicious, and FAST recipes out of this thing.
- Wholesome food has just been turned into fast food in our house!!!
- It’s faster than fast foods and much healthier for you.
- Safe, convenient, versatile, cooks fast or slow, kid-friendly!
- AMAZING and FAST and DELICIOUS!
- The instant pot is essentially a fast version of a slow cooker- there are so many delicious recipes out there for instant pot- this one includes an air fryer feature which we LOVE.
- I make my own broths for soup fast and easy.
- The lifesaving part is how fast it is. Yes, it’s faster than cooking on the stove for the most part, PLUS you don’t have to keep tending to whatever you are cooking. Put it in and go.
- The meats are always soft and tender — and OMG, so fast.
- A great way to make more affordable cuts of meat unforgettable.
This Multi-Cooker Helps Tremendously When It Is Time To Clean Up. A One-Pot Cooking Monster Machine!
The air fryer is easier to use compared to your conventional oven as you no longer have to remove it from the countertop. While you are busy attending to your other chores cleaning up is also easy with its dishwasher-safe nonstick pot and aluminum liner.
The Air Fryer is easy to clean – just wipe down all the external and internal surfaces with a damp cloth after use. The pot, drip pan, cooking tray, and basket are dishwasher safe. The non-stick coated fry basket and non-stick coated cooking pan is dishwasher safe while the stainless steel exterior wipes clean easily.
After each use, just wipe it down. No more scrubbing off stuck-on food in intricate places or soaking in chemicals to remove residues. This is a healthier way to prepare everything from chicken wings to french fries…
So I bought one and now my chicken tikka is done in half the time!! And I only have one pot to clean!!!! I can’t say anything negative about this bad boy. I’ll never cook on my stove again!!!!
- The stainless steel pot is so much easier to clean than my crockpot, both in the sink and the dishwasher.
- Only one pot to clean afterward!
- Surprised to say, this is easy to clean.
- It’s an all-around winner and cleanup has been a breeze!
- The lid and inner pot go right into the dishwasher (after you pull apart the sealing ring on the lid so it can be washed and sanitized properly) so next to no cleanup.
- It’s EASY to clean (yay!), it’s easy to operate, and it doesn’t heat up the kitchen.
- The whole kitchen wasn’t heated up, and I was left with a single pot to clean.
- Small footprint in counter, easy to use, and clean.
- It is easy to clean and I love it well-designed on the lock.
- Less work, less clean-up when the meal is finished, and a perfect outcome. Hooray!
Also, this is super easy to clean, guys, quite an improvement for me. I can use the same pot to do the entire dish and then clean only 1 pot (which is super easy to clean as I said). I don’t use dishwasher, so before this product, it was hell to clean everything. Now life is so easy it’s boring (lol)
- This wonderful little gadget not only saves on time, but also saves on clean up because you don’t need to wash as many dishes, and saves on space because it is so many things rolled into one!
- It also makes cleaning up very simple! Fewer pots and pans and utensils. It works best for families on the go, or parents working different shifts.
- Also, the clean-up is super easy, as there’s just one pot to clean in the end.
- Great to be able to cook it all at once which means less cleanup.
- Since you can take most of the unit apart, it is pretty easy to clean.
- Cleaning was my biggest concern with the unit and it is quite easy.
- It is so easy to use and the clean-up is minimal.
- The stainless steel is very easy to clean and usually just soaking it in some hot, soapy water does the trick.
You’ll Wonder How You Ever Got Along With Out It If You Are The Cook In Your Family!
If a novice like me can use this bad boy and have such outstanding results, anybody, and I mean anybody can do it! And, if you work all day and would rather spend your evenings hanging out with your family than hanging out in a kitchen, do yourself a favor and get this machine!
I’m so glad I did. We have GOOD, HEALTHY food to eat that tastes wonderful and save both time and money. I love my Instant Pot!
- This is such a great way to ensure you get a hot, healthy, filling meal to suit your desires… whether you live alone or have a large family, or have lots of time or barely any time.
- My family enjoys dinners made with it almost all of the time.
- I can’t believe that I love this thing.
- All my friends were getting them and raving about it.
- I discovered that quicker cooking makes it ideal for making a large meal.
- My husband is Mexican and carnitas are his favorite food so I thought I’d get one to try it out and hope everyone was right. The first thing I made (after the water test) was the carnitas and they KNOCKED OUR SOCKS OFF.
- Then I made rice and it came out better than my old rice cooker.
- Tonight I made Country Ribs and the entire family went wild.
- I bought the 8qt, which so far has been perfect for feeding a family of four – some leftovers, but not much and not every time.
- Now I can pull out a recipe, put it on the table in a short time, and know I’m feeding my family delicious, tasty, and healthy meals.
- Let’s face it everyone is looking for healthier ways of cooking that cut your time in half, for my family this is the way to go.
This Air Fryer Lid Is Amazing! It’s Perfect. Your Food Will Come Out Cooked And Crisp!
After using this air fryer lid – life changing!!!! It’s a pretty big lid – but way smaller and more practical than having a separate air fryer. Super easy to use, very thoughtful design.
- The ability to first pressure cook and then air fryer is awesome for chicken.
- Then a lady in the store told me Instant Pot had an AIR FRYER LID! What! That’s Genius!
- When this came out I was beyond happy I never bought an air fryer. Only because this does WAY more than just frying!
- It’s all-in-one! I don’t need to worry about my oven taking forever to pre-heat small items which makes life a little more convenient especially having little hungry humans at home!
- With the Air Fryer lid, I can now cook frozen wings in the instant pot and then air fry them to perfection in a total of 30 minutes.
- LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! I wanted an air fryer but didn’t want another kitchen appliance. We use this almost daily and almost always instead of the oven. The food tastes so good!
- I have cooked pork ribs and chicken using a combination of pressure cooking and air frying, air-fried blooming onion, chicken tenders, fries, onion rings, fish and chips, and a few other items.
- It works very well and was cheaper than buying an air fryer oven.
- The combination of quality, expense, and common sense (why buy a separate air fryer oven?) made sense to me.
- This handy lid for your trusty InstaPot adds a whole range of air-fry functionality without taking up valuable real estate on your countertop.
I don’t have enough words for this, our countertop R2D2. It’s fantastic. The instant pot performs far beyond my expectations and the air fryer was initially a curiosity. But a few meals later, including last night’s tri tip steak and potatoes dinner, the opinions are unanimous. Best appliance ever.
- I love my Instant Pot and now with the air fryer lid, it is the over-the-top best appliance in my kitchen.
- Love it, between this and the air fryer, we never use the oven.
- This is one of the best inventions for the kitchen in decades.
- BEST kitchen appliance I have. Versatile, easy to clean, and doesn’t take up too much counter space. SO MUCH BETTER than an air fryer.
- AMAZING! I believe it does a better job than my previous air fryer. A must-have.
- This Instant Pot Duo with Air Fryer has been great.
- The whole family is enjoying using it.
- The best air fryer wings out there.
- Quick and easy and so tasty.
- Even putting in chicken breast is a breeze.
- So tender and juicy.
- It is so much fun trying out different recipes but also making our own up!
- Love it and wished I had bought this when it first came out
I Love My Instant Pot And The Lid Makes It Possible To Air Fry, Roast, Broil and Dehydrate!
I purchased the older model without the yogurt setting and was disappointed so I gave that one to my daughter and purchased this one to replace it. I use it constantly! Beans, rice, soups but mostly yogurt! I am vegan and vegan yogurt is very expensive.
With this I can make my own. It’s fresher and is as easy as pie. I just set it up and forget it. I have made yogurt in my dehydrator before and while that works this is SO much better.
- The air fryer works so well, and I’ve made enough batches of jerky using the dehydrate function that it has easily paid for itself.
- This thing is amazing! I use it almost daily since I bought it for air frying but I also love the dehydrate function. Do not hesitate to buy!
- The 8 quart is pretty amazing, it does all the regular IP stuff, plus Air Fry, dehydrate, broil, Sous Vide.
- From broiling to dehydrating there’s nothing you can’t make with your instant pot now!
- I love the air fryer lid. I use it to bake, air fry, broil and dehydrate so far.
- Love dehydrating meat in this.
- Without any reservations I can say that the Instant Pot is the best kitchen appliance I have ever owned and I imagine the longer I have it the more I’ll love it.
- The lid allows me to do oil-free frying, broil to add crispness to meats after pressure cooking and it dehydrates.
- I love my Instant Pot! After watching several infomercials about electric pressure cookers, I did some research. This Instant Pot had the best reviews and overall customer satisfaction ratings as well as being quite a bit less expensive than the one I saw on TV!
The Best Money I Ever Spent On A Kitchen Appliance!
Saves time and money because instead of cooking the ribs in the oven several hours, it was done in 30 min., also will save extra money when I’m not heating up the house with the stove on, while the air conditioning is running.
- I think it is money well spent just for the ease of preparation and not having to slave over the stove for hours and things get done faster.
- Time is money and what I used to have to wait about 25 minutes for I can now do in under 10 minutes!
- I literally cannot live without this tool. The best money you’ll ever spend on a cooking device.
- It has saved us money, actually, as all those times when my husband would say “Oh, let’s just order out”, I have been able to whip up a quick meal in the Instant Pot.
- I prepare enough for leftovers & I take a healthy lunch to work. I’ve saved so much money it’s unbelievable! I decided to take the time to write this review because of my very positive experience with this product.
- The fact that I can cook meat from frozen and beans from dry without soaking makes it worth the money.
- We already made our money back on what we would have spent on takeout.
- I’m able to cook things so much faster than before AND save money on what I consider to be restaurant-quality type food.
- The amount of money I can save by buying cheaper cuts of meat and making them soft and flavorful in this machine.
- It has revolutionized my home cooking, and already it is saving us money.
- Everyone should have an instant pot. We love this thing so much we take it on vacation with us. It can save you a ton of money for family meals and lunches for the week.
More Excellent Air Fryers That Are Easy To Clean:
How To Clean Instant Pot Air Fryer?
The design of the Instant Pot Duo Crisp makes it super easy to clean. You don’t have to remove any screws to take apart the inner pot or lid. In most cases, you can also use hot soapy water, a sponge, and a cloth or brush to scrub off baked-on residue. A simple wipe with a paper towel will remove loose food particles from the vent holes and steam spout.
- Make sure you unplug your Instant Pot Duo Crisp appliance and wait until the appliance is completely cooled before cleaning.
- Clean accessories after each use. All accessories such as racks, baskets, trays, condensation collector, protective pad, and storage cover are dishwasher safer however make sure you put them on the top rack. They are also easy to hand wash.
- Clean the Pressure Cooker Lid & Parts after each use. You can wash them with hot water and mild dish soap. You can remove all parts from the lid and add them to the dishwasher.
- Clean the Inner Pot after each use. Simply wash it the same as you washed the lid. If stubborn staining use vinegar on a dampened sponge to scrub.
- Clean the Air Fryer Lid and Cooker Base after each use. Do not rinse or immerse the base in water. Clean the heating element and surround the area with a soft damp cloth.
In summary, the Instant Pot Air Fryer is an amazing kitchen appliance and is our top pick as the best air fryer that is easy to clean.
All of the other air fryers listed above are excellent air fryers as well but if you want an all-in-one multi-cooker that also performs well as an air fryer then the Instant Pot Air Fryer is a fabulous appliance.
You may also be interested in…
This brand also features here… Best Air Fryer Brands: Good, Excellent, & Amazing Brands