If you’re looking for a towel warmer that makes drying towels easy, this is your answer. Simply plug it in and hang your towels. That’s all! The Brandon Basics wall mounted towel warmer takes the guesswork out of drying your towels…
This towel rack warms up fast and can heat your towel while you shower so when you hop out you will have a toasty warm towel to dry yourself with. You can set the timer to dry the towel when you are finished saving you from washing it so often and no more stinky towels…Page Contents hide
Best Bath Towel Rack Warmer With Timer That Warms Your Towels and Drys Your Towels Fast
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Bath Towel Rack Warmer With Timer:
A Bathroom Towel Rack Warmer With An In-Built Timer
Love it. Gets really hot and dries towels quickly. One and Two hour timer is perfect so it is not running continuously. Wish I would have gotten this years ago. Living in a humid climate always had us with smelly towels. No more…
- The built-in timer works great and turns off as scheduled.
- We rarely use anything but the 1-hour timer. Two towels folded dry very well within this amount of time.
- I was looking for something with a built-in timer and an in-wall cable install that doesn’t have an ugly box outside of it. I love how the cable is integrated into the leg.
- The timers are wonderful.
- Since my husband and I take our showers right after each other, it’s nice to have both towels warmed. The on/off timer feature is a great feature and works well.
- In operation, the warmer quickly warms the towel, and the automatic cut-off timer means all I have to do is push one button just before going into the shower, and by the time I’m done, I have a lovely warm towel to dry off.
- This one looks as good as any, is reasonably sized, reasonably priced, and pretty simple to install, and has a built-in timer. What’s not to like?
- It has a 1 and 2-hour timer, as well as an on/off button, so I never have to worry if I left it on when I leave the house. The buttons glow green (on), or red (off), which some of the others don’t do.
- I didn’t initially think the timer would be helpful, but I love it.
- The built-in timer is nice, but it also offers a bypass switch to allow you to use a separate timer. This warmer offers every installation option.
- I press the 2-hour button before my shower and it’s warm when I get out and dries my towel and shuts itself off.
- The timer works great and allows for either 1 or 2 hours of heating.
- I use the 1hr timer button every night. The timer button on this is essential.
No More Stinky Towels With This Bathroom Towel Rack Warmer
Purchased as our towels were getting very stinky and wouldn’t dry during the winter. This product fixed that problem!!
- It warms the towels as you shower, then dries them very quickly after.
- Our family loves the warm towels.
- It warms the towels quickly to a wonderful comfy temperature.
- Warms quickly and hot enough to do reduce the need to wash the towels as often which my wife really appreciates.
- Works incredibly! Not only does it keep my towels super toasty and dry, but it’s well designed and sleek looking.
- My wife loves the towel warmer! She also hangs other clothes on it to get warm.
- Life-changing. Warm towels after a shower and they stay fresh longer.
Add A Touch Of Luxury To Your Bathroom With This Bathroom Towel Rack
I always thought towel warmers were an unnecessary luxury, but after I did a little research on bacteria growth, I now understood why our towels stink and how the warmer could actually save us money by reducing all the towel laundry we do now…
- Having a warm towel to wrap up in after a shower is such a luxury.
- The towel warmer is a touch of luxury!
- A hot towel is a luxury.
- We replaced our old towel rack with this warmer so it didn’t take any extra room – plus it looks really classy.
- In fact, we had guests over and they loved it so much they went out and bought one as well.
- Easy to install, well packed, and modern look.
- Slick look and warm and dry towels at times we need!
- Looks good on the wall.
- These look great in our master bath.
- What a great indulgence for a remodeled master bath!
A Very Nice Wall Mounted Electric Towel Warmer
I was really surprised at the quality of this item… it is very well made and thoughtfully crafted…
- Great quality for the towel rack.
- It is a very nice electric towel warmer.
- There has the hardware for wiring it into an electrical box, making it professional looking.
- And best of all, warm towels! I’ve had it for 4 months now, and I’m very happy.
In summary, we usually like to provide a few more options for you to look at however all of the other bath towel racks with built-in timers were just rubbish (sorry to be so blunt they really were woeful).
So the Brandon Basics Wall Mounted Electric Towel Warmer with Built-in Timer is the uncontested champion and our clear pick as the best towel warmer with a timer.
Many people are buying other towel warming racks and purchasing timers separately.
If you are looking for beautiful towels this article may be of interest… Is Kaf Home A Good Brand?
You may also be interested in… The Best Diffuser That Plays Music – Very Relaxing Aromatherapy