Bacon tastes great, is fun to cook, and comes in a variety of flavors. There’s maple, cherrywood smoked, and even bacon that smells like Fruit Loops but can you cook bacon in a Ninja Foodi?
Yes, yes you can. And it will smell amazing. Bacon in the Ninja Foodi is a surprisingly simple recipe — and you can’t mess it up!
You will love cooking bacon in our Ninja Foodi because not only do you have a delicious end product that’s crispy on the edges and tender in the middle, but it fills your kitchen with an amazing bacon aroma.
Ninja Foodi is the air fryer that makes cooking bacon a no-brainer. Just place a few slices down on the non-stick mesh rack and in minutes you have delicious bacon with minimal mess to clean up after.
What could be easier?
How Do I Cook Bacon In My Ninja Foodi?
With the Ninja Foodi, you can make a variety of bacon styles such as Perfect Crispy and Extra Crispy.
To cook bacon in your Ninja Foodi, place the bacon in the basket, set to medium-high heat, and then press start. In approximately 5 minutes, the bacon will be cooked to your desired level of doneness.
See how easy it is…
You can cook a little or you can look a lot. The bacon comes out nice and crisp yet soft in the middle. YUM!!!
Do Customers Have Success Cooking Bacon In The Ninja Foodi?
As I always say the proof is in what the customers have to say. So let’s take a look at some of the reviewer comments about using the Ninja Foodi for cooking bacon and see what they think about the job it does…
Example of comments from Ninja Foodi reviews:
Bacon comes out perfect and my smoke detectors don’t go off and grease isn’t splattered everywhere.
- This morning I tried bacon and it was perfect. No splattering in the oven.
- The air crisper feature is great for fried snacks without frying in oil and it cooks bacon to perfection!
- Bacon cooks up nicely allowing the bacon grease to drain while cooking.
- OMG AND BACON in this on the air crisp setting is an ABSOLUTE GAME CHANGER!
- Bacon-wrapped shrimp perfect, bacon-wrapped crab stuffed mushrooms.
- Great for making bread and reheating pizza. Best bacon ever!
- Did I mention the perfectly and effortlessly cooked bacon?
- It’s worth the cost just for cooking bacon, eggs, and wings – the best results ever!
Oh and Bacon!!! Everything crispy has come out crispy. It’s so easy I hit the start button and think “is that it?”
- I love cooking bacon in the air fryer. The steak turns out fabulous. The pressure cooker is amazing.
- We use it for everything from bacon to rice… it’s as good as everyone says.
- This thing makes great bacon, chicken wings, and corned beef.
- Love this thing so much, for the best bacon put it on air crisp, set to 360 degrees, and cook for 11 min.
- I will never fry bacon in a pan again!
- This machine does it all. And don’t even get me started on bacon. You can make BACON in it! A whole pound! I’m in love!!
- Makes amazing bacon. Just dump it in and mix it. No laying out flat necessary.
- Wanna make an entire package of bacon for meal prep? Done. Wanna use that bacon grease for fried potatoes for living that good life? Done
- Bacon cooks in about 5 minutes with absolutely no effort.
In summary, almost everyone (people do have different preferences) absolutely loves bacon cooked in their Ninja Foodi.
It is so easy to cook bacon in this kitchen appliance due to the powerful airflow that is generated as soon as you press the air crisp button.
There are some of us who request bacon for breakfast and others for lunch or dinner but one thing we can all agree on is how much we love cooking bacon in our Ninja Foodi!
Bacon cooks up in minutes with the Ninja Foodi, it is a unique cooker that provides juicy, flavorful food.