Bacon tastes great, is fun to cook, and comes in a variety of flavors. There’s maple, cherrywood smoked, and even bacon that smells like Fruit Loops but can you cook bacon in a Ninja Foodi?
You will love cooking bacon in your Ninja Foodi because not only do you have a delicious end product that’s crispy on the edges and tender in the middle, but it fills your kitchen with an amazing bacon aroma.
Yes, yes you can. And it will smell amazing. Bacon in the Ninja Foodi is a surprisingly simple recipe — and you can’t mess it up! Ninja’s patented “Air Crisp” technology uses hot air and circulates it around the food to create crispy, perfectly cooked meals by using less fat and cooking your bacon all the way through.
Ninja Foodi is the air fryer that makes cooking bacon a no-brainer. Just place a few slices down on the non-stick mesh rack and in minutes you have delicious bacon with minimal mess to clean up after. What could be easier?
|Also Worth Reading: Conagra Brands: 67 Brands Owned By Congara Brands|
How Do I Cook Bacon In My Ninja Foodi?
With the Ninja Foodi, you can make a variety of bacon styles such as Perfect Crispy and Extra Crispy. The secret to making crispy bacon in the Ninja Foodi? Air Crisp technology is specially designed to help food cook more quickly using patented blade action, circulating hot air around your food.
To cook bacon in your Ninja Foodi, place the bacon in the basket, set to medium-high heat, and then press start. In approximately 5 minutes, the bacon will be cooked to your desired level of doneness.
In addition to cooking more quickly, with the Air Crisp technology bacon cooks up to 70% less fat than frying or baking and retains all of that delicious bacon flavor. You’ll be amazed by how much more flavor is released by cooking with the Ninja Foodi!
See how easy it is…
You can cook a little or you can look a lot. The bacon comes out nice and crisp yet soft in the middle. YUM!!!
|Also Worth Reading: Can You Put Frozen Food In Ninja Foodi? (What Do Customers Say?)|
Do Customers Have Success Cooking Bacon In The Ninja Foodi?
The touch screen display of the Ninja Foodi is so easy to use that even kids can operate it (with supervision of course). What’s more, the Ninja Foodi’s convenient presets allow you to cook bacon to crispy perfection in a matter of minutes – and it couldn’t be easier!
As I always say the proof is in what the customers have to say. So let’s take a look at some of the er comments about using the Ninja Foodi for cooking bacon and see what they think about the job it does…
Ninja FD401 Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker
Example of comments from Ninja Foodi:
Bacon comes out perfect and my smoke detectors don’t go off and grease isn’t splattered everywhere.
- This morning I tried bacon and it was perfect. No splattering in the oven.
- The air crisper feature is great for fried snacks without frying in oil and it cooks bacon to perfection!
- Bacon cooks up nicely allowing the bacon grease to drain while cooking.
- OMG AND BACON in this on-the-air crisp setting is an ABSOLUTE GAME CHANGER!
- Bacon-wrapped shrimp perfect, bacon-wrapped crab stuffed mushrooms.
- Great for making bread and reheating pizza. Best bacon ever!
- Did I mention the perfectly and effortlessly cooked bacon?
- It’s worth the cost just for cooking bacon, eggs, and wings – the best results ever!
Oh and Bacon!!! Everything crispy has come out crispy. It’s so easy I hit the start button and think “is that it?”
- I love cooking bacon in the air fryer. The steak turns out fabulous. The pressure cooker is amazing.
- We use it for everything from bacon to rice… it’s as good as everyone says.
- This thing makes great bacon, chicken wings, and corned beef.
- Love this thing so much, for the best bacon put it on air crisp, set to 360 degrees, and cook for 11 min.
- I will never fry bacon in a pan again!
- This machine does it all. And don’t even get me started on bacon. You can make BACON in it! A whole pound! I’m in love!!
- Makes amazing bacon. Just dump it in and mix it. No laying out flat is necessary.
- Wanna make an entire package of bacon for meal prep? Done. Wanna use that bacon grease for fried potatoes for living that good life? Done
- Bacon cooks in about 5 minutes with absolutely no effort.
|Also Worth Reading: 21 Items You Can Put in a Mini Fridge|
Is It Safe To Cook Bacon In An Air Fryer?
Bacon in an air fryer is a decadent experience, but some people are concerned about key aspects of air frying bacon. Is it healthy? Can it produce carcinogens? And, most importantly—can you eat the air-fried bacon pieces? Well, relax—air-fried bacon is actually quite safe to consume and quite healthy as well.
Many air fryer owners ask if it is safe to make bacon in the air fryer because most models don’t have a specific setting just for frying bacon. Cooking bacon in an air fryer is perfectly safe just set it to 350 degrees F. Bacon does not require much cooking time so only leave it in the fryer for about 6-8 minutes.
Is it safe to cook bacon in a Ninja Foodi? It is if you are following the right steps. First, you should check the manual that came with your air fryer. Most models have a warning about cooking bacon because of the fat and oil.
The best way to cook bacon is by placing the strips on a rack and using the air fryer for 8 minutes. If you have a deep basket then you can use it without the rack. Just make sure that your bacon isn’t overlapping.
|Also Worth Reading: Can You Bake In An Air Fryer? (What About Your Air Fryer?)|
In summary, almost everyone (people do have different preferences) absolutely loves bacon cooked in their Ninja Foodi. It is so easy to cook bacon in this kitchen appliance due to the powerful airflow that is generated as soon as you press the air crisp button.
There are some of us who request bacon for breakfast and others for lunch or dinner but one thing we can all agree on is how much we love cooking bacon in our Ninja Foodi! Bacon cooks up in minutes with the Ninja Foodi, it is a unique cooker that provides juicy, flavorful food.
You may also be interested in… Can You Cook Rice In Ninja Foodi?
Allan Wilson who in the offline world has an extensive background working in research, analyzing statistics, improving work processes, team leading, and implementing training to improve results and now thanks to more than 3 years dedicated to this site is now also a highly regarded researcher of brands.
Allan has a long history of developing brands online way back before blogging existed creating websites using HTML code in Notepad. Allan established brands in the Info Product Marketing arena such as infoproductmarketing, ebookresellerkit, reprintrightsmarketing, along with many other successful websites (and a few failures along the way). Allan has also authored numerous ebooks, owned and operated membership sites, created eLearning courses, and more.