If you are looking for the best changing table with drawers for your nursery then a changing table dresser combo is an amazing space-saving option with plenty of storage…
By getting a baby dresser and changing table combo the furniture will transition with your child from changing diapers as a baby in the nursery right through to when they are older when it can be used as a gorgeous dresser in their own room.
Let’s face it, no matter how cute and gorgeous your baby is the amount of poop and wee that’s going to come out of that bundle of joy over the next couple of years will defy belief.
Buckle yourself in because you are going to be changing hundreds of diapers for the foreseeable future and lookout if you have twins as we did.
At times you are going to think a baby changing table is more essential than food itself and even better if it comes with drawers.
No matter how young you are as a parent the constant bending over that results from changing diapers will cause back issues for sure. So a baby changing table is made to be the right size to save you bending over so much.
However, a baby changing table with drawers adds the extra benefit of storage and you can have everything ready at your fingertips when you need it…
The Stockcraft Is A Beautiful & Functional Baby Changing Table Dresser Combo!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Storkcraft Avalon 6 Drawer Universal Dresser…
It’s A Great Height To Use As A Changing Table
We’re limited on space and definitely needed something multi-purpose, it’s the perfect height and size for a changing pad and diaper storage to sit on top!
- I and my husband couldn’t be happier! So worth it! Works for us since we don’t have much space and it stores almost everything and acts as a dresser and changing table.
- The top is the perfect size for a changing pad with room left over for whatever essentials you may need on hand.
- We debated the tall one in this model but happy we landed on this one with the changing table option. I’d definitely recommend this dresser!
- Using this as our baby’s dresser & changing table. The top is the perfect size for a changing pad & diaper caddy with all of the diapering supplies.
- We love this dresser. Waited until child number FOUR to splurge on a nice dresser changing table, and now I’m wondering WHYYY???
- Nice for the price, love how you don’t need that extra changing pad topper, yet still has 3 sides. And you can use it later without a changing pad support base ruining your top.
- Ample room to put a changing pad on top as intended.
- I’ll be using this for her dresser and changing table.
- Has a lot of storage space and a normal-sized changing pad fits perfectly.
- Lots of storage space for clothes and to change the baby.
- Perfect dresser for a baby room. Room for a changing pad, lamp, bottle of lotion, and butt cream.
- We’re using it as a changing table/dresser combo in an attempt to cut down on space.
- I love that the changing pad doesn’t take up the entire space on the top and leaves room for wipes, lotion, etc.
- The top perfectly fits a standard size changing pad and it also has some additional room on top where I put a basket full of diapers, diaper cream, and wipes.
Baby Changing Table With 6 Drawers!
Drawers are decent size and open and close with ease. A full box of newborn diapers fits in a drawer. Can’t wait to fill it up with the rest of the baby clothes!
- We got a whole bunch of clothes for early times and were able to fit everything for newborns and 0-3 and 3-6 in their own drawers.
- The drawers are generously sized (a queen-sized plush blanket easily fits in a drawer).
- This was the best drawer purchase! Quality and sturdiness are better than I expected!
- It’s a sturdy dresser and love that the drawers have runners, making them more stable to open and close.
- The drawers are spacious enough for all baby clothes and stuff. The length/ width/ depth ratio is very nice and in tune.
- This is exactly what we wanted. Sturdy. Six drawers. Lots of space. Exactly what we needed for the baby’s room.
- Drawers hold plenty of baby clothes or diapers and accessories.
- Good size with roomy drawers. Beautiful dresser! The drawers open and close smoothly. Easy to assemble.
- Roomy and stores ample products in six big drawers.
- This dresser is beautiful and the drawers are big enough to hold lots of baby items!
- The drawers are a great size for a baby, I could even use this dresser myself.
Baby Dresser And Changing Table Combo That Will Grow With Your Child!
I love that it will be able to grow with our baby through the years.
In the future we will take the items off the top, add a lamp, some books and frames.
- I love that it has the lip on three sides, but if there is no changing pad present, it will simply look like a dresser and will grow with the room.
- This will hold plenty of stuff for the baby and as she grows into a big girl. So glad we ended up choosing this well-made dresser!
- I wanted a combination dresser/changing table for our first child’s nursery that could transition with her as she got bigger (i.e.something that did not scream baby changing table), this dresser is exactly what I was looking for!
- Perfect for baby to older kids.
- I also love the fact that there are the three raised sides on the top for changing table purposes but it definitely won’t look awkward when my daughter’s older and we’re still using it as a dresser.
- Overall it was a great buy and I’d recommend it to anyone wanting to add a nice touch to a young girl’s room.
- I bought it for a nursery, but I can see this piece working for years to come for a boy or a girl.
- We have tried to find white master bedroom furniture for a long time. I came across this by accident and it was just what I was looking for. I do not think it is a nursery only.
The Ideal Changing Table Dresser Combo For Your Nursery!
Our nursery doesn’t have a closet and we needed a changing table. We purchased this for that very reason and I was able to store a bunch of onsies into the drawers to have her prepared for the first year alone.
- This was purchased for my daughter’s nursery and we have been really happy with it. It’s a sturdy dresser and love that the drawers have runners, making them more stable to open and close.
- Love this dresser for my nursery. The quality has yet to be tested but it looks great in her room.
- Needed a smaller dresser for our nursery with a changing table, perfect!
- Only took my husband an hour to put together and pulls my daughter’s nursery together and it looks beautiful.
- Great dresser! Looks amazing in our baby’s nursery. We can fit a lot of clothes. Would highly recommend it.
- Love this dresser for my daughter’s nursery. Matched perfectly with her crib. It’s is sturdy and not extremely difficult to assemble.
- This dresser was perfect for the nursery.
- I love the dresser in our nursery for our precious little girl!
- This chest of drawers is being used for a nursery and is perfect! Really attractive.
- Love this dresser. It’s the perfect size for our baby’s nursery.
- This is a nice addition to the nursery for my first grandchild.
A Very Gorgeous Looking Baby Changing Table!
This dresser blew my expectations away every way you look at it. I say that because at the end of the day this isn’t an expensive high end piece of furniture, but it is very good quality and has the appearance of many higher priced dressers.
- The look of this dresser is just gorgeous I definitely recommend it!
- It is nice to look at and adds so much character to the room.
- Exactly what I wanted and it looks beautiful in the new baby’s room.
- It literally took 3 hours with the help of my husband to put this dresser together. However… it was worth it because it’s beautiful! Spacious elegant modern look I love it!
- Looked adorable in the pictures, looks even cuter in the nursery.
- It has a really nice look and feels to it— like we spent a lot more money than we actually did.
- I put this together all by myself and it looks terrific!
- Easy to assemble and it looks great in my niece’s room. Plenty of room and it looks nice.
- Beautiful furniture piece!
- Very easy to put together and it looks adorable, perfect for our coming baby!
- Exactly as pictured, came in great condition, looks amazing in my baby girl’s room.
- We absolutely love this dresser it’s beautiful and very elegant looking.
Another Baby Changing Table Dresser Combo To Consider…
3 Drawer Baby Changing Table!
The drawers are deep enough to hold the ikea drawer organizers we bought to go with it, and have enough room to hold all of our diaper stuff in the first drawer and baby clothing in the other two.
- I love how easily the drawers slide, and how much space there is to store the necessary items one needs for the baby.
- We bought this as a second changing table while our son sleeps in a pack n play in our room and let me say I was really impressed with the quality.
- This is a great piece and a great size. Plenty of room for growing baby and diaper changing items if needed. Plus good drawer storage.
- Loved the drawers for extra storage and it was easy to assemble
- The three drawers are good-sized to accommodate a newborn to a small child.
- I’ll use the first drawer for diaper changing supplies since the dresser top doesn’t allow any room for supplies.
- We bought the changing table as we’re new parents and we loved the look of this one online. I love it even more in person.
- This is a convenient way to combine a dresser and a changing station.
- Plenty of room for growing baby and diaper changing items if needed. Plus good drawer storage.
- Very nice looking dresser and changing table.
In summary, the Storkcraft Avalon 6 Drawer Universal Dresser is a very good changing table and dresser combo that you will be able to continue to use as your child grows older.
A changing table that has drawers is a great space saver. You are basically utilizing the same space for duel purposes, changing diapers, and storage.
Plus the convenience is second to none when you have a screaming child a changing table with drawers allows you to have what you need always available at your fingertips when you need it.