No Smell Litter Box
If you are looking for the best automatic litter box that doesn’t smell then you really should go for the stainless steel litter box as it is by far the best material for not absorbing odors…
I have found an automatic litter box that doesn’t smell anywhere near as bad as those old plastic ones and customers rave about how easy it is to clean as well…
The iPrimio is a sleek, stylish, modern design cat litter box with enclosed sides that will revolutionize your cat’s bathroom experience.
- Stainless Steel Design – Keeps the surrounding area odor-free. Also, it is rust-proof and never absorbs any odor.
- High Quality Built – Made of high-quality stainless steel material that is long-lasting and easy to clean. It is sturdy enough to last for years.
- Easy to Use – Simply lay the cat litter pan on the floor, put some litter in it, and your cat can use it easily. The slide-out pan makes it even easier to clean up the mess.
- Enclosed Design – With fully enclosed sides this cat litter box keeps your kitty’s paws clean while keeping the litter in place.
- Eliminate Odor – This enclosed litter box prevents staining of carpets or floors thanks to its enclosed design that also prevents any odor from escaping into your home.
- Large Size – Suitable for adult cats or large cats with maximum capacity of 5 lbs., 59 L x 30 W x 13 H cm (23” x 11” x 5”). Large enough for big cats with extra space for digging and covering up when they are done.
Let’s look at this wonderful invention in more detail…
"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
The Best Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell, Is Very Easy To Clean & Your Cats Will Love It
The iPrimio Stainless Steel Cat Litter box is designed to last for years. This litter box is designed to never absorb any odor.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust, stain, or wear out over time. It features a carbon filter system to absorb any odor present in the air. Its sturdy construction ensures that the cleaning and maintenance of the box are simple, quick, and hassle-free.
This enclosed litter box is not only attractive but also keeps your home fresh. The plastic used in this cat litter box never absorbs urine and odors which makes it perfect for your homes where you love to maintain a clean environment. This litter box can be easily assembled and placed anywhere you want.
Save Your Nose And The Noses of Those You Hold Dear And Buy This Litter Box
The sides of the box are enclosed with a sturdy metal making it durable and your cat can easily use it without any problem. The bottom is made of anti-skid material which prevents it from sliding around.
It is made of high-grade food-grade material, safe for your pet. The design provides maximum comfort and a healthy living environment to your Cat. It prevents any leakage of litter outside the box.
It is strong and durable. This cat litter box is ideal for a home with multiple cats. It has enough space to keep multiple cats’ litter in one place.
Here Is What Consumers Said About This Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell:
- I couldn’t ditch my old, stinky plastic box fast enough when this miracle arrived.
- It makes a HUGE difference in the odor.
- They have revolutionized the smell in my house.
- Perfect for my two senior Maine coons and the smell no longer lingers. Price-wise, this is what a heavy gauge pan of this size costs, but it will last longer than the cats.
- Very excited for no bad kitty litter smell and happy that it should be easier to clean than all the plastic litter boxes we have owned.
Nothing sticks, cats stand up taller due to open-top design, and no lingering smell on metal. Your cats will love the size and you will love the lack of smell and ease of cleaning.
- Yes, it is a bit pricey but I don’t need to worry about cracks or smells.
- I no longer cough or gag with the ammonia smell or poop smell. There is literally no smell coming from the area at all anymore!
- The reason I bought these was to try to cut down on the smell from the litter boxes. It worked! I can scoop in these and can’t smell the residual “funk” emanating from the box.
- These are great. Hide the smell, they leave the cats plenty of room to comfortably use the bathroom.
- The pee smell doesn’t stick to the stainless steel, the open-top actually seems to help the smells disperse faster, and scooping the pee is much easier now too!
- It smells better than the plastic litterbox!
- I never thought I’d blow fifty bucks on a cat litter box, but it has reduced the smell and looks much nicer than the others.
- It never smells and I think that is why the cats prefer it even though the plastic ones get cleaned out very often.
- This is by far the best cat box I’ve ever had. It’s simple in design but what is amazing is that it truly has no smell.
- Or I should say it does not harbor a urine smell. Get rid of all your plastic cat boxes and throw them away.
Cats Love To Do Their Business In This Automatic Litter Box
The iPrimio Cat Litter Box is the first enclosed cat litter box that features an enclosed side to prevent any messes to occur. It also has a high wall design for cats that like to bury their waste. This litter box is made out of thick, durable stainless steel which is rust-free and will never stain or corrode due to its material.
This cat litter box’s sides are completely enclosed so that you’ll never have to worry about your cat making a mess. The raised sides are great for cats who like to dig deep into their litter boxes because they will help contain all of the waste inside the box rather than scattering it across your floor.
The top of this cat litter box does come off so that you can clean it easily and also so that you can lift out the liner if you want to change it out for a new one. The top snaps back into place securely once it has been put back on.
- Although they are larger than the standard-sized boxes, their added size (barely noticeable) adds far more room for our cats to do their business. The best thing is that they are happy with the new boxes, so so are we.
- There is no stinky plastic smell. The sides are high enough that litter stays in. And even though our cat likes to dig to the very bottom before he does his business, nothing sticks.
- The pan itself is quite big and provides a large area for the cat to do its business.
- This is what I’ve been looking for, my cat loves the space as it’s gigantic. My cat is a big boy and finally, it’s obvious to me he likes the extra room to do his business.
- It’s easy to clean and deep enough so the cats don’t toss the litter out when they’re covering up their business.
- This box has the depth I like, which helps cut down on scatter and pee-over.
- My kitty is a corner pee-er and this box works great there since the walls are so deep.
- I just have to say wow! I’m impressed that no pee clumps stick to the sides of the box. Cleaning the litterbox was a breeze.
- Our senior cat does not like enclosed litter boxes anymore and he tends to not squat when he pees so he very often pees over the side. He took to this box right away and no more pee outside the litter box!
An Automatic Litter Box That Is So Easy To Clean
The nonstick finish on this cat litter box keeps it from building up any clumps or residue, so cleaning it is a breeze. You just have to wipe it down with a damp cloth or mop, and then simply wash it out once a week with warm water and mild soap of your choice. It really is a cinch!
This litter box is made of high-quality stainless steel which is easy to wash and clean. It has a nonstick coated cat litter tray which makes it easier to handle any type of litter as it never leaves any residue.
This cat litter box’s size makes it very easy to store since it doesn’t take up much room at all. Due to its small size, storing this litter box shouldn’t be an issue in any home, apartment, condo, or other living space where space is limited.
- So it is defiantly large enough to be a multi-cat box and clean up has never been easier.
- The stainless does its job. Nothing sticks, everything slips right off and into the trash. With a quick rinse and wipe, there is no trace of residue, litter, or odor!
- SO easy to clean too. Perfection. I can now have a cleaner, less smelly bathroom AND save the environment by not having to buy any more plastic litter boxes.
- I’ve had this litter pan for a couple of months now. I really like the ease of cleaning it.
- Clean-up is a breeze and the smell is reduced due to the metal vs plastic manufacture material as is the reduction in cat box smell.
- Very well designed. It is supremely easy to clean and very sturdy though also quite light and easy to handle.
- It is obvious how much more sanitary the stainless steel pan is, and it’s a lot easier to clean.
- My cat is allergic to plastic. This has solved the problem. It is easy to clean and doesn’t absorb odor.
- This one is great because it doesn’t absorb anything, and it’s easy to clean.
- Finally, a litter box that is easily cleaned. I’ve been using these for about 3 months and they are so much better than plastic.
- I always found the plastic ones would start to absorb the pee odor and would have to be replaced. So far these still just wipe clean and once done do not smell at all.
- A huge added bonus is cleaning. The clumps literally slide right off the stainless steel. I have only had plastic litter boxes before where the pee clumps always stick to the plastic.
The Best Automatic Cat Litter Box For The Money
There’s no more mess to clean up when she goes. The back of the litter box is such a great design that the litter stays in the pan and doesn’t spread out all over the floor or stick to my cat’s paws.
The rounded edges make it comfortable for your cat to enter and exit. And lastly, because it is made from high-quality stainless steel, you will NEVER again have to replace it! It will last for years to come!
It’s very roomy and big, the walls go up high so you don’t have to worry about them kicking litter out which has happened with other boxes in the past.
- I have never spent this much money on a litter box but I’m glad I did!
- If I had known how good this product was, instead of wasting money and time on the many plastic litter boxes we have tried/had over the years I would have bought this one and saved myself a lot of trouble.
- I have bought a 2nd one of these already, and plan on gradually replacing all my litter boxes with this product. Well worth the money!
- Definitely worth the money and we will not be having to buy replacements as with the old one!
- I have owned several cats over the years and this by far is worth the money.
- Plastic litter boxes hold odors and are difficult to keep clean so I decided to spend the money on this in the hopes the odors would be lessened. Holy cow!
- I still have 2 plastic boxes, but the steel one has already eliminated most stench!
- I’m buying at least one more. It may seem pricey but it will last longer than any plastic box, it neutralizes odors and is easy to keep clean. Well worth it!
- Honestly, just buy it, I’ve had cats all my life and I wish I had this years ago. Plastic litter pans are a waste of money and they stink so fast!
- No more wasted money on plastic. This will last forever.
- Buying these boxes will, in the long run, save me money, since they do not need to constantly be replaced.
- Hands down one of the best investments I have EVER made.
- Probably one of the best things I have ever splurged on.
This Is The Best Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell
If you own a Cat and if you’d like to SAVE MONEY and TIME with less cleaning and emptying and NO MORE UGLY LITTER TRAPS, Your search is over.
If you love your cat then it’s time that you would give your pet the best, More Space and comfort in its OWN PRIVATE SPACE. Stainless Steel will NEVER RUST and LONGEST LASTING. It will be the ONLY Litter Box you will ever need or buy!
This enclosed litter box design allows you to keep the odors inside and put a stop to unwanted drafts from slipping out. Prevents your cat from tracking litter. It helps keep the litter in the pan (works great on pee pads). It helps keep curious noses or paws safe!
- It has, however, proven itself to be the best cat-based purchase I’ve made since the cat itself…. and some days even the cat is questionable…
- Best invention since fire.
- This is by far the best cat box I’ve ever had.
- Best Litter Box Ever!!!! This is easily the greatest litter box I have ever encountered. I love everything about it.
- This is the BEST litterbox I’ve ever had.
- METAL is best for litter boxes, plastic will stink sooner or later.
- Best Litter Boxes We’ve Ever Had_Our XL Cats Love Them.
- This is one of the best inventions ever!
- I was very skeptical about using a stainless steel litter box but it is the best litter box I have ever owned.
- The best litter box in 9 years of cat ownership!
- We’ve tried the covered boxes, top entry, extra-large plastic, etc. this is by far the best of the best.
- This is the best litter box I have ever used by far.
- I believe it is the best you can buy, period.
- This is by far the very best litter pan that I have ever had…it actually is nonstick…it stays so clean… honestly the best!
- I never thought I would be excited about…..a litter box. But this is seriously THE BEST litter box I’ve ever owned, and I’ve owned quite a few in my lifetime.
Other Excellent Automatic Litter Boxes That Don’t Smell To Consider:
The bottom section of the litter box is actually a large-capacity litter box that comes with a hidden opening in the bottom.
Simply place the litter box on top of your current litter box, then lift the “pot” off to remove the soiled litter.
The Litter Loo is a triple-action, natural litter receptacle, and disposal system. It has an easy to access door for disposal of excreta.
No need to wash or replace the bottom. You can use all the litter you have with this product!
Its roomy, low-profile design provides superior comfort and concealment — and gives you brand-new options for placement in your home. Plus, it’s equipped with comfortable handles and soft rubber feet to protect your floors.
In summary, all of the options on this page are very good ones however we just can’t go past the iPrimio Ultimate Stainless Steel Cat XL Litter Box as our dominant top pick for being the Best Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell.
You may also be interested in… Pawz Away Keeps Cats Off Counters