If you are looking for the best automatic litter box that doesn’t smell then you really should go for the stainless steel litter box as it is by far the best material for not absorbing odors…
We have found an automatic litter box that doesn’t smell anywhere near as bad as those old plastic ones and customers rave about how easy it is to clean as well…
The Best Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell, Is Very Easy To Clean & Your Cats Will Love It
The iPrimio Stainless Steel Cat Litter box is designed to last for years. This litter box is designed to never absorbs any odor.
Stainless steel doesn’t rust, stain or wear out over time. It features a carbon filter system to absorb any odor present in the air.
Its sturdy construction ensures that the cleaning and maintenance of the box is simple, quick and hassle-free.
Here Is What Reviewers Said About This Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell:
Save Your Nose And The Noses of Those You Hold Dear And Buy This Litter Box
- I couldn’t ditch my old, stinky plastic box fast enough when this miracle arrived.
- It makes a HUGE difference in the odor.
- They have revolutionized the smell in my house.
- Perfect for my two senior Maine coons and the smell no longer lingers. Price-wise, this is what a heavy gauge pan of this size costs, but it will last longer than the cats.
- Very excited for no bad kitty litter smell and happy that it should be easier to clean than all the plastic litter boxes we have owned.
- Nothing sticks, cats stand up taller due to open-top design, and no lingering smell on metal.
- Your cats will love the size and you will love the lack of smell and ease of cleaning.
- Yes, it is a bit pricey but I don’t need to worry about cracks or smells.
- I no longer cough or gag with the ammonia smell or poop smell. There is literally no smell coming from the area at all anymore!
- The reason I bought these was to try to cut down on the smell from the litter boxes. It worked! I can scoop in these and can’t smell the residual “funk” emanating from the box.
- These are great. Hide the smell, they leave the cats plenty of room to comfortably use the bathroom.
- The pee smell doesn’t stick to the stainless steel, the open-top actually seems to help the smells disperse faster, and scooping the pee is much easier now too!
- It smells better than the plastic litterbox!
- I never thought I’d blow fifty bucks on a cat litter box, but it has reduced the smell and looks much nicer than the others.
- It never smells and I think that is why the cats prefer it even though the plastic ones get cleaned out very often.
- This is by far the best cat box I’ve ever had. It’s simple in design but what is amazing is that it truly has no smell.
- Or I should say it does not harbor a urine smell. Get rid of all your plastic cat boxes and throw them away.
Cats Love To Do Their Business In This Automatic Litter Box
- Although they are larger than the standard-sized boxes, their added size (barely noticeable) adds far more room for our cats to do their business. The best thing is that they are happy with the new boxes, so so are we.
- There is no stinky plastic smell. The sides are high enough that litter stays in. And even though our cat likes to dig to the very bottom before he does his business, nothing sticks.
- The pan itself is quite big and provides a large area for the cat to do its business.
- This is what I’ve been looking for, my cat loves the space as it’s gigantic. My cat is a big boy and finally, it’s obvious to me he likes the extra room to do his business.
- It’s easy to clean and deep enough so the cats don’t toss the litter out when they’re covering up their business.
- This box has the depth I like, which helps cut down on scatter and pee-over.
- My kitty is a ‘corner pee-er’ and this box works great there since the walls are so deep.
- I just have to say wow! I’m impressed that no pee clumps stick to the sides of the box. Cleaning the litterbox was a breeze.
- Our senior cat does not like enclosed litter boxes anymore and he tends to not squat when he pees so he very often pees over the side. He took to this box right away and no more pee outside the litter box!
An Automatic Litter Box That So Easy To Clean
- So it is defiantly large enough to be a multi-cat box and clean up has never been easier.
- The stainless does its job. Nothing sticks, everything slips right off and into the trash. With a quick rinse and wipe, there is no trace of residue, litter, or odor!
- SO easy to clean too. Perfection. I can now have a cleaner, less smelly bathroom AND save the environment by not having to buy any more plastic litter boxes.
- I’ve had this litter pan for a couple of months now. I really like the ease of cleaning it.
- Clean up is a breeze and the smell is reduced due to the metal vs plastic manufacture material as is the reduction in cat box smell.
- Very well designed. It is supremely easy to clean and very sturdy though also quite light and easy to handle.
- It is obvious how much more sanitary the stainless steel pan is, and it’s a lot easier to clean.
- My cat is allergic to plastic. This has solved the problem. It is easy to clean and doesn’t absorb odor.
- This one is great because it doesn’t absorb anything, and it’s easy to clean.
- Finally, a litter box that is easily cleaned. I’ve been using these for about 3 months and they are so much better than plastic.
- I always found the plastic ones would start to absorb the pee odor and would have to be replaced. So far these still just wipe clean and once done do not smell at all.
- A huge added bonus is cleaning. The clumps literally slide right off the stainless steel. I have only had plastic litter boxes before where the pee clumps always stick to the plastic.
The Best Automatic Cat Litter Box For The Money
- I have never spent this much money on a litter box but I’m glad I did!
- If I had known how good this product was, instead of wasting money and time on the many plastic litter boxes we have tried/had over the years I would have bought this one and saved myself a lot of trouble.
- I have bought a 2nd one of these already, and plan on gradually replacing all my litter boxes with this product. Well worth the money!
- Definitely worth the money and we will not be having to buy replacement s as with the old one!
- I have owned several cats over the years and this by far is worth the money.
- Plastic litter boxes hold odors and are difficult to keep clean so I decided to spend the money on this in the hopes the odors would be lessened. Holy cow!
- I still have 2 plastic boxes, but the steel one has already eliminated most stench!
- I’m buying at least one more. It may seem pricey but it will last longer than any plastic box, it neutralizes odors and is easy to keep clean. Well worth it!
- Honestly, just buy it, I’ve had cats all my life and I wish I had this years ago. Plastic litter pans are a waste of money and they stink so fast!
- No more wasted money on plastic. This will last forever.
- Buying these boxes will, in the long run, save me money, since they do not need to constantly be replaced.
- Hands down one of the best investments I have EVER made.
- Probably one of the best things I have ever splurged on.
This Is The Best Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell
- It has, however, proven itself to be the best cat-based purchase I’ve made since the cat itself…. and some days even the cat is questionable…
- Best invention since fire.
- This is by far the best cat box I’ve ever had.
- Best Litter Box Ever!!!! This is easily the greatest litter box I have ever encountered. I love everything about it.
- This is the BEST litterbox I’ve ever had.
- METAL is best for litter boxes, plastic will stink sooner or later.
- Best Litter Boxes We’ve Ever Had_Our XL Cats Love Them.
- This is one of the best inventions ever!
- I was very skeptical about using a stainless steel litter box but it is the best litter box I have ever owned.
- The best litter box in 9 years of cat ownership!
- We’ve tried the covered boxes, top entry, extra-large plastic, etc. this is by far the best of the best.
- This is the best litter box I have ever used by far.
- I believe it is the best you can buy, period.
- This is by far the very best litter pan that I have ever had…it actually is nonstick…it stays so clean… honestly the best!
- I never thought I would be excited about…..a litter box. But this is seriously THE BEST litter box I’ve ever owned, and I’ve owned quite a few in my lifetime.
Other Excellent Automatic Litter Boxes That Don’t Smell To Consider:
In summary, all of the options on this page are very good ones however we just can’t go past the iPrimio Ultimate Stainless Steel Cat XL Litter Box as our dominant top pick for being the Best Automatic Litter Box That Doesn’t Smell.
You may also be interested in… Pawz Away Keeps Cats Off Counters