Aroma is considered to be one of the best brands for rice cookers and once you have one you will wonder how you ever got by without it because the rice always comes out perfect…
The Aroma Rice Cooker is one of the most popular rice cookers on the market because it is a versatile cooker that can not only make beautiful tasting rice, it is an excellent slow-cooker and steamer as well…
Advantages of the Aroma rice cooker include its large capacity allowing you to cook as much as 20 cups of cooked rice, it is one of the most user-friendly rice cookers you will ever find, it has a delay timer so you can have your meal ready as soon as you walk in the door
Discover 11 Reasons Why The Aroma Rice Cooker Is A Very Popular Rice Cooker, Slow Cooker, And Steamer!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Aroma Rice Cooker…
This Appliance Is Not Only A Rice Cooker But Also Acts As A Crock Pot And Veggie Steamer As Well… It’s Easy On The Pocketbook As Well As The Counter Space!
WORTH THE MONEY! Great price, excellent rice-every time! Takes the hassle out of multiple pans, can be used for full meal dishes (crock pot type use) & veggie or food steamer tray.
- We use this for all kinds of foods. It works so fast!!
- I originally bought this Multi-use Rice Cooker in April 2013 and it has worked GREAT.
- We use it as a way to make healthy meals by Steaming or Slow Cooking a Roast or Chicken.
- The quality and the craftsmanship of this Aroma Rice Cooker has been Superior to other manufacturers I have looked at in the same price range.
- This cooker is awesome… I think my favorite feature though is you can cook rice and steam vegetables at the same time!
- This is a really good buy for people who want to eat healthier and/or have limited counter space by having a multi-use tool.
- I thought I was buying a rice cooker. This is not just a rice cooker! It makes soups, it sears, and slow cooks. And a half dozen other preset things. It has earned a permanent spot on the counter.
- We love this multi-use cooker. We have used it as a steamer, rice cooker, and slow cooker.
- This is one of the best multi-use kitchen tools you can get!
- It makes great white rice or brown rice, it is a good steamer, & it is a good slow cooker. We use it at least 4 days a week.
- You get the needed functions of a multi-functional cooker while having a lot of room to cook rice and steam a good-sized amount of meat or veggies.
- On top of that, you can make stew or soup and make handy use of that delay function to have food ready for you when you come home.
- I like its versatility being able to make rice, steam veggies, or both!
- You can make an entire meal in this thing!
I Have Had Many Rice Cookers And This By Far Has Been An Excellent Investment!
Come home from work, pour in rice, fill the pot to the line with water, add salt, add butter and press the appropriate button. And voila…you get perfectly cooked rice everytime!
- I use it multiple times per week and have done so for the better part of a year. Rice always comes out perfect!
- Having a rice cooker makes cooking rice so much easier than on the stovetop.
- I use this SO much! It cooks brown rice wonderfully, and the steam basket is awesome.
- It provides many choices of buttons/selections for cooking white rice versus brown rice or even flash rice as each selection determines the length of time for the type of rice to be properly cooked.
- I love this thing so much, as long as you’re following the directions you’ll get perfect rice every time.
- With this rice cooker, the rice comes out perfect every time!
- I won’t ever go without my rice cooker again!
- This rice cooker is great! My family eats rice every day and this makes more than enough to last us a few days.
- It was very easy to get started, and it cooks perfect rice every time.
- The Aroma Rice Cooker has consistently made perfectly cooked rice over the past year that we have owned it.
- I took this on a camping trip and boy was the yellow rice and curry chicken a hit.
- This thing is the bee’s knees, so to speak. So incredibly easy to use and cooks rice perfectly.
The Steamer Has Made Getting Veggies Into The Tummy Of My Loved Ones So Much Easier!
Protip: We STEAM everything. 5 minutes is usually enough to cook almost anything. Quick breakfast? Put in some chorizo bacon/sausage, onions and eggs: Done in 5 minutes! Dont forget tortillas in the steamer basket!
- Works great! I used the steamer feature for zucchini today and it was amazingly easy! I would highly recommend this to any new or soon-to-be moms out there.
- I cooked chicken on the Steamer tray with rice simultaneously and they came out great.
- Used the steamer for hard-boiled eggs…potatoes, vegetables…great little machine.
- I like making rice with a can of corn, chilies, canned tomato, species, etc., and cooking chicken + veggies in the steamer at the same time for a quick 20 min meal with basically no effort.
- The cooker makes the best rice ever, the steamer steams my vegetables to perfection!
- I made an entire meal at one time (Spanish rice in the bottom, veggies, and Polish sausage in the steamer insert).
- Vegetables in the top steamer tray, water in the bottom with 2-3 chicken breasts in the water, put it on steam. Good to go.
- I am able to put a ton of veggies in the steamer and within 11 mins the food is done. I’ve made chicken in it too and it was great.
- Makes cooking extremely easy! I love using it for steaming rice, chicken, and veggies at the same time!
- 20-25 minutes is all it takes to get a full course meal prepared with this awesome Steamer!
- Awesome unit. I use the steamer portion constantly. Throw two chicken breasts in the top, add water, 30 mins later it is cooked to perfection with minimal cleanup. Another 10 mins of steamed veggies and you have a great healthy dinner.
I’ve Made Roast, Chili, Slow Cooked Meat Loaf, Steamed Buns, Steamed Veggies, Even Steamed Boudain… I’m Loving This Cooker!
It also works well as a slow cooker, the results are about the same as my normal slow cooker, (it has been neglected since I’ve gotten this, sorry slow cooker).
- This is so much easier than my porcelain slow cooker, it’s of course way lighter, I can pull it out and move it with one hand thanks to the handle, and it’s so much easier to wash.
- The pot inside weighs nothing, and it comes clean easily. Clean up takes maybe a few minutes.
- I can slow cook Osso buck or any other type of stew, curried goat, and oxtail too!
- It’s been used to slow cook soups, stews, and chili, steam vegetables, and potatoes, and keep meals warm. It has exceeded my expectations in nearly every way, and it’s larger than a standard crockpot which really helps when cooking for several days/larger groups.
- I even cooked a whole Chicken and the fixings for it in this awesome Slow Cooker/ Rice maker.
- The slow cooker option actually cooks chopped up chicken breasts REALLY quickly and has the meat very moist.
- I guess it’s really designed for things like a beef stew but if you want to saute some chicken and don’t want to stand over the stove, just do slow cook and you are good to go.
- I was looking for just a slow cooker without a pressure cooker. This has been an amazing crockpot! It automatically turns down to keep warm when your food is done cooking!
- We have also used the slow cooker function for beef & it works well for a family of 4.
- I make rice now and again for sushi, but what I really love is the slow cook function. I have made such amazing brisket and pulled pork in this thing, the possibilities are endless.
- Rice, Chilli, slow-cooked whole chicken are just a few of the many recipes I have completed using it.
- I’ve used it as a slow cooker a few times and my stews have turned out amazing!
- A huge selling point for me was that it served as a slow cooker too, my niece now has my old crockpot. One less appliance appeals to the minimalist in me.
This Aroma Rice Cooker Is A Huge Cooker… 10 Cups Of Uncooked Rice Is Nearly 20 Cups Of Cooked Rice.
Love this rice cooker/steamer. It has a very large capacity great for making large batches. I was able to reheat rice the next day by placing the rice in the cooker setting it on steam
- I don’t get any variance in quality between uses, and the huge capacity is a plus in a household like mine.
- Great large capacity rice cooker!
- We have fallen in love with all the things we can make in our Rice Cooker. From rice to pasta, steamed veggies to potatoes. It’s wonderful! Works great and has a great capacity.
- I’ve cooked rice and steamed veggies in it and I could not be happier. Larger capacity, easy to use and the rice is delicious!
- Overall this is a great cooker with a huge capacity and very worth the price.
- I love the extra-large capacity, quick cleaning, and ability to delay cooking.
- Rice comes out perfectly every time. So nice to just set it and forget it! Huge capacity to cook for groups/leftovers too.
- I have learned to appreciate the high cooking capacity (up to 20 cups) by making extra rice to refrigerate for use in making Fried Rice or simple snacking at a later time!
- This rice cooker has a higher capacity, so it’s better for feeding larger groups.
- The large capacity is great for making enough for leftovers.
- I love this rice cooker! We eat a lot of rice in our house, the extra capacity is a lifesaver!
- The 15 cups (prepared rice) capacity is great plenty for my purposes. I recently made a maximum capacity batch and hosted 5 hungry people. Had about 5/8 of the rice leftover after everyone had eaten… and a few of us had seconds.
- There is great capacity for all sorts of meat dishes for the slow cooker feature too.
- My family loves this rice cooker and so do I! Which a large family of 6 and a 20 cup capacity, we have found a rice cooker that can make more than we can eat!
I Love The Ease Of This Rice Cooker, But Also, It Somehow Tastes So Much Better Than Just Making It On The Stove!
I have only used it to steam chicken and broccoli so far, but they came out amazing. The chicken was so juicy. It tasted amazing and it had not been marinated, rubbed, or buttered.
- The Aroma Rice Cooker feeds many without sparing the taste.
- The rice tastes better than just using a pot, at least in my opinion, and you get more utility from this unit in terms of its not just being for rice alone.
- I love this rice cooker! This makes the best tasting rice I’ve ever had!
- Gives vegetables a much better taste. Banana bread baked in it is super.
- This cooker makes rice taste so much better than boiling it on the stove. I’ve used it to also make hard-boiled eggs and quinoa.
- We really like the “keep warm” feature because it gives the rice a nice crunchy edge underneath and makes it taste good too.
- Works fast and food tastes great!
- I have steamed five batches of rice and even more chicken. Makes food taste amazing and cooks fast.
- This thing is awesome! It does everything it says it claims to do! The rice tastes amazing! I made a Dublin Cobble the other day with it and it came out better than when I used the oven.
- Cooks great, taste just like the restaurants.
- The rice tastes better after using this rice cooker.
- I was so surprised when I tasted my first bite of rice! The rice was cooked so well. It was fluffy, tender, not hard or mushy, but perfectly cooked.
- This is now my best friend – it is so easy to use and makes incredibly good tasting food.
The Delay Timer Alone Made Me Love This As I Can Prep The Rice In The Morning And Come Home To It Being Perfectly Cooked And Ready To Eat!
Well the best part about this rice cooker is the timer. I can wash my rice at night. Then time it to cook at 5 or 6 a.m. and have fresh rice for breakfast. I also love that it has a brown rice feature.
- The timer feature is awesome too as it will allow you to start cooking your rice before you get home.
- I cook a lot in this kitchen gadget I use the delay timer just put your food in it in the morning and set the delay timer then press brown rice and when you come home you have a good fully cooked meal
- The Delay timer works perfectly to ensure rice is cooked correctly and is warm when we get back from work in the evening.
- Having a timer makes it easy to schedule the cooking.
- I love that it has a timer function, so you can get a pot of rice ready before leaving the house in the morning, and it will be ready when you come home.
- Just set the timer and it does all the work for you!
- The rice is always cooked perfectly and the timer makes cooking rice a snap!
- Since the cooker is on a timer you will never boil over or burn it.
- I just want to throw rice or quinoa in the cooker, set the timer, and head off to work so I can come home to finish off dinner preparations for the family.
- It has different buttons on the front side: white rice, brown rice, steam, slow cook, and delay timer. Especially the delay timer is extremely helpful for when I need to go to a late-night class and want to come home to already cooked rice!
- I also like tossing in oatmeal at night and waking up to the smell of the hot oatmeal already cooked in the kitchen.
- The icing on the cake is the timer. You can have the food ready just before you arrive home. And at a price that can’t be beaten, it leaves all other rice cookers in the dust.
The Aroma Is The Most User-Friendly Rice Cooker Ever!
It’s incredibly easy to use, requires minimal maintenance and the results are always perfect. The value proposition is astounding.
- It is so easy to use, and so user friendly!
- Cleans super easy, easy to operate, and does what it’s supposed to do.
- This is so ridiculously easy to use, that this has been one of my most exciting purchases this year.
- It is so easy to use that my son will make rice on his own when he feels in the mood for it without bothering us.
- Very convenient kitchen gadget. We cook a couple of cups of rice daily and this makes it super easy.
- It is also easy to use and looks very nice in person. It holds a lot of rice. This product is a great buy.
- This thing is so super easy to use! Just add the rice and water per the instructions, choose white or brown rice, and wait.
- It’s simple and easy to use with a push of a button I get rice for dinner.
- The menu is simple and the programs are easy to use and amazingly effective letting you have more spare time and not lose meal quality.
- I found the rice cooker really straight forward and easy to use.
- Seriously… being a single dad… with two kids… this thing is SUPER easy to use… and the food comes out awesome!
- The buttons are so easy to use and it’s very easy to clean.
- It is literally as easy as 1-2-3. You wash the rice, however many cups of rice you use is how many cups of water you need to add, and then you press the button! How easy is that!?
Even If You Won’t Be Around When It’s Finished Cooking, It Stays On A Warm Setting Until You Return!
I’ll set it and forget it to automatically keep it warm and even a while after it’s done cooking the rice is still perfect.
- This allows nutritious cooking and I never have to worry when I leave “did I turn off the stove” it goes to warm after cooking.
- It automatically turns on the warming function as soon as it’s finished cooking.
- The Aroma Rice Cooker will automatically flip on the “keep warm” mode for up to 12 hours.
- It also keeps rice warm for hours.
- The keep-warm feature works well for rice and oatmeal.
- If you don’t get to it when it’s finished, it just goes into the warm mode.
- Once it beeps, the rice is ready and will be kept warm for several hours.
- It automatically turns down to keep warm when your food is done cooking!
- Also, once it finishes, it keeps the rice warm for hours until you want/needs it.
- No worries about timing it, it’ll automatically switch over to ‘keep warm‘ when it’s done cooking.
- We like that it does have the option to keep it warm after cooking or you can just shut it off completely.
- This cooker does not need any monitoring, keeps food warm once it is finished cooking, and makes no noise.
- Also after cooking it goes into a warm mode which is the best way to keep the rice warm and fresh.
The Aroma Rice Cooker Was Probably The Best And Most Used Gift I Have Ever Received!
This is going to be my new go to gift for a bridal shower because everyone should own this rice cooker!
- I bought this a while back and loved it so much I bought a few more as gifts!
- Liked it so much I have given them as wedding gifts several times.
- I have even gifted some to family & friends. Can’t be without it!
- Great for a wedding gift.
- I ordered one more as a gift for my friend and she was so happy with it, then ordered it again for my other friend because she was jealous I have a great rice cooker.
- We will be buying one for ourselves and our daughter who will be going off to college. May become our go-to gift for all the young people in our lives just starting out.
- Bought this for me… LOVE IT, bought more to give as gifts.
- I loved this thing so much I got 2 more as gifts.
- This was a bridal shower gift and the recipient was very pleased with the item.
- I received one as a Christmas gift and absolutely love it!
- My Grandson absolutely loves the rice cooker! He’s 21 and he is bragging about this was the best Christmas gift ever.
- We bought three of these, one for ourselves and two as gifts. Everyone is very pleased with the ease of use and performance of the rice cooker.
- Buying 2 more as gifts for family members.
- Best college gift! PERFECT for any college student!
It Compares With Units 3 Times The Price… It Is Not Only Great For The Money It Is Just A Great Value.
Honestly; I was expecting something not as good as what I got. I needed a budget rice cooker that would last a year or so; I don’t even know how they are making money on this thing. It cooks rice perfectly well; it’s super easy to keep clean, it looks great, works as advertised.
- Excellent value for the money!
- I think it’s totally worth the money for the rice only. Everything else is just icing on the cake.
- Awesome rice cooker for the money.
- Works well and is worth the money if you eat rice on a day-to-day basis. And rice isn’t just the only thing you can cook with it.
- This is the best money I have spent in a while. We use this cooker very often to cook rice and steam vegetables at the same time.
- It’s worth the money even if you only eat rice once per month!
- There are other rice cookers and steamers out there for a lot more money, and I can tell you they are not any better. This is well worth the money.
- I had a Wolfgang Puck brand before. This one is as good or better for less money.
- One of the best Rice Cookers that money can buy! It works extremely well for all types of rice.
- Best money I have ever spent! All of the features work perfectly and I use it almost every day for something! Anything you want to do the aroma will do it!
In summary, the Aroma ARC-5000SB cooker is your answer to healthier, restaurant-quality rice, grains, stews, and more.
This brand also features here…
Using the thickest industrial-grade metal and a touch panel of digital controls, this cooker will bring you all the versatility you need in a single unit.
Unlike traditional programmable rice cookers, the ARC-5000SB cooker allows you to select from total cooking time or program by type (steaming, slow cooking, reheating) and desired temperature.
The Aroma Digital Rice Cooker is an excellent multi-functional cooker that has a large capacity for slow cooking, steaming, and cooking the best rice in an easy way.
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Aroma Rice Cooker!
- The Aroma Rice Cooker is more than a rice cooker and it can be a slow cooker or steamer as well.
- Rice always comes out perfect.
- The steamer is ideal for large quantities of vegetables, or chicken, hard-boiled eggs, potatoes, and more!
- It also works well as a slow cooker and can do whatever a normal slow cooker can do.
- The Aroma Rice Cooker is a huge cooker and can handle up to 10 cups of uncooked rice (that’s 20 cooked cups!)
- Rice tastes so much better in the Aroma Rice Cooker.
- The delay timer allows you to have your meal ready for you when you get home from work or wake up for breakfast.
- It is the most user-friendly rice cooker you could hope for.
- The automatic warming function will keep your food warm after cooking if you are not around to eat it immediately.
- The Aroma Rice Cooker would be one of the best gift ideas for weddings, housewarmings, college students, family members, and friends.
- It is an excellent value for money!
You may also be interested in the West Bend Slow Cooker and Can You Cook Chicken In Aroma Rice Cooker? Lots of Ways to Do It