In the world of wargaming, you need to have the proper gear to get the job done. The Army Painter is a company that is popular among wargamers because of their high-quality paints and brushes.
However, these paints have also found their way into other hobbies. Some painters use them to paint their miniatures, while others use them for the models they paint for their board games.
The Army Painter Warpaint range provides a large selection of great looking colours and effects that work with all popular brands of miniature, making The Army Painter a must-have for hobbyists and serious modelers alike.
The Army Painter Warpaints are much more than just paint. They are a specially developed range of paints, primers, and sealants designed to bring your miniatures to life.
This is not your average, everyday paint, folks. This company has spent years upon years creating a line of products that would surpass the expectations of even the most discerning wargamer. Everything from value to ease of use was key in the development process. The Army Painter fulfills these needs and then some!
Let’s look at 11 of their best-selling The Army Painter products and see what customers think about the brand and its products…
The Army Painter Complete Paint Set Has AMAZING Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an AMAZING 88% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Wargamer army painters kit contains all the colors you need to paint your miniatures like a pro using the wet and dry technique, or even airbrush techniques.
These paints were designed by an experienced painter and game designer to ensure they could be seamlessly used for both gaming purposes and painting miniatures for display.
The Wargamers Complete Paint Set is a miniature painting kit that comes with everything you need to paint your miniatures with speed and precision. The set comes with a total of 124 colors of paint, 5 miniature paint brushes, a stencil, and a painting guide that provides game-specific tips for all of your miniatures projects!
All the paints you need in one box, for one low price! From basing to highlighting, the Army Painter Wargamers Complete Paint Set contains EVERYTHING YOU NEED for your favorite miniature army. All of our Model paints are water-based and very easy to use…
The Army Painter Wargamers Complete Paint Set – Miniature Painting Kit with 124 Model Paints, 5 Miniatures Paint Brushes, and a Painting Guide
- The Army Painter Wargamers Complete Paint Set includes 5 miniature paintbrushes, a painting guide whilst also containing 124 colors of acrylic paint.
- The Army Painter Wargamers Complete Paint Set is the ideal beginners or games-club set for painting miniatures.
- The Wargamers Complete Paint Set is a miniature painting kit that lets you create your own Warband of miniatures to play in your favorite strategy games.
- The set contains everything you need to get started, with high-quality brushes, paints, and of course a comprehensive guide on how to paint and create your own army.
- This set contains all the tools and paints you need from a single supplier.
- You will get 5 paintbrushes, 18 of the most popular mini paints, a paint guide, and a 32 page Army Painter book on the basics of miniature painting.
- The Army Painters’ aim with this set is to provide loads of value at an affordable price.
The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit Has AMAZING Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an AMAZING 87% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
If you’re a wargamer or tabletop gamer who paints miniatures, the Army Painter is one of the most popular brands for hobby painters to use.
Paint with warpaints and create realistic mud effects, skies, rocks, and many more effects using this Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit. This kit includes a range of colors for fantasy or sci-fi miniature paintings. With 100 Rustproof Mixing Balls, this kit of water-based paints is great for wargamers and model makers.
Their Miniature Painting Kit with 100 Rustproof Mixing Balls Model Paint Set with 60 Nontoxic Acrylic Paints for Wargamers Miniatures Hobby Paint Set is a fantastic choice for anyone who wishes to begin painting miniatures, and it’s also a great option for more experienced hobbyists who need a variety of different colors.
This is THE quintessential miniature paint set for the wargamer! This RustProof Miniatures Paint Set has all you need to get your army painted fast at an affordable price!
The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit with 100 Rustproof Mixing Balls Model Paint Set with 60 Nontoxic Acrylic Paints for Wargamers Miniatures Hobby Paint Set
- Dedicated wargamers can’t wait to add the Army Painter Warpaints paint set to their collection.
- This paint set has everything you need to get started, with all the essential colors and an applicator brush.
- Mixing balls are supplied in a separate sealed packet so they don’t dry out while you’re painting.
- Once fully dried, your work of art will be protected from moisture for up to 24 hours, ensuring your hard work is perfectly preserved forever.
- Get a head start on painting with this set’s 60 nontoxic acrylic paints, which are made using only the best elements.
- The Army Painter Warpaints is great for painting all of your miniatures, from terrain to figures.
- This set includes enough paint for a variety of projects, and also comes with 100 “Warpaint” Mixing Balls, so you can effectively mix your own custom colors.
- The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit is the first complete kit for miniature painting and is the trusted brand of a thousand wargamers.
- This hobbyist paint set includes everything you need to paint like a pro.
The Army Painter Dungeons & Dragons Paint Set Has Excellent Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an excellent 76% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
The Army Painter Dungeons and Dragons Adventurer’s Paint Set brings you all the colors you need to paint your armies for your game of dungeon delving.
This incredibly useful selection of Warpaints is perfect for any Fantasy gamer and is a perfect way to quickly paint models or create fantastic color schemes.
This is a great-value collection of 12 professional-quality wet-and-dry hobby paints for painting miniatures in the fantastic world of Dungeons and Dragons. The set includes a selection of specially formulated paints, designed to achieve the highest standard of results when painting models, scenery and characters from the Dungeons & Dragons range.
The Army Painter Dungeons and Dragons Adventurer’s Paint Set is a great way to represent your heroes in the world of Dungeons and Dragons…
- Everything you need to paint your Dungeons and Dragons miniatures is right here in this set.
- These paints come in a large 6ml pot, which makes them easy to work with, even out of the pot!
- The Army Painter Warpaints are specially designed to be used on metal, plastic, resin, and white metal miniatures.
- They work best when applied with an airbrush, but they are also fantastic to brush on for a well-prepared miniature.
- Graphically designed symbols for terrain and units in a Dungeons & Dragons game, ideal for all your miniatures.
- The Army Painter paint set is perfect for painting your units, obstacles, or terrain for any Dungeons & Dragons adventure.
- The Army Painter Warpaints Starter Set is a small and complete palette of the most commonly used colors for painting fantasy miniatures.
- WarPaints are designed to high quality, with a special focus on the needs of the modeler/painter.
- Achieving perfect coverage every time.
- All Warpaints have been formulated to work with an amazing spectrum of surfaces, including Citadel miniatures, Mantic models, Hirst Arts, Reaper Master Series, Wargames Factory, and all other popular ranges.
The Army Painter Wet Palette Has AMAZING Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an AMAZING 83% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
Introducing the Army Painter Warpaints Wet Palette Premium Brush Storing Palette with 50 Palette Sheets and 2 Sponges for Wargames Miniature Model Painting; a unique system that prevents acrylic paints from drying out, while keeping your brushes and palettes clean.
The Wet Palette has been built with incredible detail to ensure that there are no breaks in its form or function.
Army Painter’s Wet Palette is a wet palette wargamer’s dream come true! An innovative design with 12 removable palette sheets (50 in total) and two sponges allows you to create your perfect painting palette – also for mixing paints in large amounts! The removable palette sheets also makes it easier to store your painting supplies and keeps them in good condition.
The Wet Palette enables you to keep all of your brushes on the palette while being able to paint, offering you a huge time-saving advantage over working from a traditional palette…
The Army Painter Wet Palette – Premium Brush Storing Palette with 50 Palette Sheets and 2 Sponges for Wargames Miniature Model Painting
- Designed to store your paintbrushes during painting and prevent paint from drying – the Army Painter wet palette is a must for all painters.
- Paints will not dry out in the palette while not in use, saving you from the hassle and cost of replacing dried-out paints.
- The premium material allows for any type of paint to be used with the wet palette, such as acrylics, oils, water-based paints (tested to 60ml of water-based acrylic per palette sheet), and more.
- The army Painter flocked palette is a wet palette designed for the serious (and amateur) painters of miniature models.
- Not only will it keep your colors moist between painting sessions, but the included wet pallet sheets make it even easier to achieve that perfect blend.
- Two upgrade sponges are included, one jet black and one a light grey, as these two shades may be much easier to see than the standard white when shade matching your paints.
- The Army Painter Wet Palette is the very tool that brought wet palette painting to life in the miniature wargaming community.
- You can use it for all your miniature paintings just like our Army Painters do!
The Army Painter Regiment Miniature Painting Set Has AMAZING Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an AMAZING 85% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
This is an ideal paint set for beginners who want to start painting their own miniatures for gaming. It contains all the basic colors needed to achieve a stunning result, which can be used on most miniatures. It has 50 colors out of which 9 are metallics, which make this set ideal for painting your army.
The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit with Wargamer Regiment Miniatures Paint Brush—a kits that includes everything you need to turn your miniatures from unpainted to painted in no time at all—is a great gift for any tabletop wargamer. It’s the perfect kit for someone just starting out in the world of modelling or painting, since the set comes with a full set of miniature paints, a paint brush, and a guide to painting.
Open your door to the world of painting with The Army Painter Warpaints! Containing 50 high-quality, 100% non-toxic Bestial Brown paint. This set is perfect for beginners and veterans alike…
The Army Painter Miniature Painting Kit with Wargamer Regiment Miniatures Paint Brush – Miniature Paint Set for Miniature Figures, 50 Nontoxic Model Paints – Mega Paint Set of 3
- In this Army Painter Warpaints Set you will find everything you need to paint your miniature figures.
- By using the right colors and brush techniques, there is no limitation to what can be achieved.
- This complete set contains all the colors required for painting any standard-sized 28mm military model.
- Together with our Wargamer Regiment Standard Brushes, you have everything you need for painting WARGAMER Battle Systems.
- This set gives you an extensive range of 50 non-toxic, acrylic paints for the perfect shade of color.
- The Army Painter Wargamer Regiment Paint Set comes with 50 high-quality non-toxic paint which is specially designed for miniature figures.
- Whether you choose to use this set on your metal, plastic, or resin miniatures, it will look great!
- These paints come in a matte finish bottle that makes them quick and easy to use during gaming sessions.
- At the same time, the size of the bottles also makes it very convenient to carry with you on campaigns.
- These sets will help gamers to be prepared for anything the grim future might throw at them.
- They contain everything one might need for an evening of tabletop miniature gaming, from scenery through to armies, including a selection of paints and brushes.
The Army Painter Nontoxic Paint Washes Has AMAZING Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an AMAZING 88% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
A paint wash is a technique used by painters to create a natural effect of shade and shadow on their miniatures. It can be applied using a brush or using the classic dropper method. The Army Painter Warpaints are high-quality, non-toxic washes made by one of the leaders in the wargaming industry.
The Army Painter Warpaints is a range of high-quality miniature painting kits packed in 40ml dropper bottles, for use with plastic or metal miniatures. Each set contains 11 Non-Toxic paint washes, which covers every color from red to black, and also includes a clear varnish.
These miniature paint washes are perfect for anyone who likes to paint miniatures, but doesn’t want to deal with all the chemicals, fumes, and cleanup involved with using traditional paints on miniatures. You’ll find 11 nontoxic washes, each in a dupe-proof, dropper bottle with a fine tip applicator, and each with its own unique color and consistency. They’re ideal for painting everything from figures to terrain, and are safe enough to use on any surface.
Every kit contains 11 different colors (5 warpaints), an applicator that fits onto the dropper neck, and an instruction booklet that will help you maximize the amount of paint you get out of each bottle…
11 Nontoxic Miniature Paint Washes in Dropper Bottles – Rich Pigment Fluid Acrylic Paint Washes Miniature Painting Kit
- Drop the paint on, leave it a while until it dries out, and then scrub off the color.
- Warpaints are designed to stick to plastic, metal, and some resin miniatures.
- Army Painter Warpaints is a revolutionary new range of 11 pigmented, solvent-based miniature paint washes.
- These specialty washes offer professional results with an easy-to-use, quick-drying formula that will not clog your brush or ruin your basecoat.
- Each color has been designed to complement and enhance the natural look of unearthly skin tones in a fine-scale model: Anxious Pink, Battledress Green, Bloody Red, Burnished Brown, Burned Flesh, Caucasian Flesh, Horny Hide, Leadbelcher, Pure Red, Scorched Brown, and Sunburn.
- These Miniature Paint Washes go beyond the existing gamut of games workshop releases – they offer rich pigments in a paint wash form that can easily be applied to models, scenery, or as a wash for atmospheric shading, for hobbyists aspiring to the pro level of miniature painting.
- Wargamers are losing out on this innovative product, but so is anyone who paints miniatures. Army_Painter is where you find all your painting needs, whether you play Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, Mordheim, or any other miniatures-based game.
The Army Painter Most Wanted Brush Set Has Excellent Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an excellent 78% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
You are probably familiar with “Warmachine” from the tabletop game. It’s a game where two people battle to control a tabletop battlefield with a variety of different units, using dice to simulate attacks and damage.
As you might expect, the action can get pretty hectic, and that’s especially true if you have a friend on the other side of the table. So, you will need the right tools to manage all the mayhem. The “Most Wanted Brush Set” is a great tool for Warmachine and other skirmish games.
When it comes to miniature painting, few brands are as well-known as Army Painter. They make a huge variety of different miniature painting products, from washes and primers to basecoats, weathering powders, airbrush paints, and more. But one of the Army Painter’s most recent products is the subject of our latest review: their new Most Wanted Brush Set, which is comprised of 3 synthetic Toray and natural red sable brushes.
Even if you don’t play the game, there are many other uses for the brushes, so consider picking up the set…
- The Army Painter Most Wanted Brush Set gives you three brushes for one low price!
- This bundle set includes one each of the Regiment brush synthetic Toray and natural red sable brush.
- The Regiment is a longer version of our popular Adeptus Custodes brush and has been designed with more bristles to allow you to paint even larger miniatures.
- This bundle set is just perfect if you’re looking for new brushes or in need of an extra Regiment brush.
- The Army Painter Most Wanted Brush Set comes with three brushes.
- Two are regiment brushes and the other is a freehand brush.
- The bristles on all 3 brushes are either synthetic Toray or natural red sable hair.
- The Regiment brushes have a brush handle made of aluminum, while the freehand brush has a wooden handle.
- The Army Painter’s most wanted brush set features three (3) high-quality synthetic Toray in Gold color.
- These Synthetic Toray brushes are the best you can get on the market, with a price tag to match!
- Created by experienced miniature painters and avid gamers with the help of professional game and miniature painters they will aid you in your painting endeavors.
- Whether it be Elves in snow or Vampires in hell, they will need these top-quality brushes.
The Army Painter Masterclass Dry Brush Set Has Excellent Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an excellent 77% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
Any hobbyist who has dabbled in painting miniatures knows that the right tools are an absolute must. One of the most useful types of tools is dry brushes, which are small brushes designed for painting only the raised surfaces of a model.
The Army Painter Drybrush Set contains an assortment of 6 Masterclass premium dry brushes in three sizes, all featuring the innovative anti-snap brush tip. This Drybrush Set is the ideal tool for advanced and professional techniques for tabletop roleplaying, board games, or wargaming miniature painting, like highlighting miniature textures, edges, and hard-to-reach spaces.
The Army Painter Drybrush Set is a well thought out variety-pack that contains a wide range of different sizes of drybrushes, which makes it an ideal choice for any hobbyist, no matter what kind of miniatures they are working on. (It also makes it an excellent gift for the hobbyists in your life.)
The Warpaints Drybrush Masterclass set is not your average selection of brushes. This is a set that is designed for advanced and professional techniques, especially for tabletop roleplaying, board games, and wargames miniature painting…
The Army Painter Masterclass: Drybrush Set – Hobby Brush Set with Brushes in Three Sizes for Advanced and Professional Techniques for Tabletop Roleplaying, Boardgames, and Wargames Miniature Painting
- These best quality brushes are used by professional miniature painters in a variety of applications including base coating, highlighting, and dry-brushing, creating a beautiful realistic “3-D” appearance to all models.
- The Army Painter Drybrush Set is ideal for advanced to professional miniature painters and specifically designed for gaming models and miniatures.
- This starter set comes with a selection of the most useful dry brushes in different sizes: 2 large, 1 medium, 1 small plus a dual-headed detail brush.
- The brushes are all made from synthetic Kolinsky Sable hair for a soft tip and excellent brush control at all angles.
- The Army Painter Drybrush set is a one-of-a-kind set that has been designed to give you completely controllable and realistic dry brushing results.
- This brush set has three sizes, one for each size of drybrush in the set.
- These brushes are made from the highest quality synthetic fibers giving you perfect control when dry brushing your miniatures.
The Army Painter Dungeons and Dragons Brush Set Has Excellent Ratings
The following The Army Painter product has an excellent 75% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Let’s face it: the paintbrushes you get in the starter set from Games Workshop are rather lacking in quality. Sure, they get the job done, but they’re not exactly pleasant to paint with.
If you’ve ever wanted to get a set of paintbrushes that perform better and feel better in your hand, then you need to check out the new Dungeons and Dragons Official Paint Line from Army Painter.
Did you ever imagine that miniature painting would be a part of Dungeons and Dragons?
A complete set of Nolzurs Marvelous Brushes, which are suitable for the Army Painter System and specially made for painting miniatures for Dungeons & Dragons and other fantasy and wargame figures. A good-quality plastic paintbrush can make a huge difference to the way you handle paint and apply it to your miniature, so don’t compromise!
This full set of brushes is available as a Professional or Hobby Pack, which includes 10 different brushes with different shaped bristles. These synthetic brushes are designed specifically for use with metallic paints, but can also be used with acrylics too. The handmade natural brush bristles allow virtually…
- With an elegant black-haired handle, the solid metal ferrule, the rust-proof synthetic bristle, and size and shape perfectly suited for miniature painting on plastic or metal.
- The Army Painter paintbrush set for miniature painting by Nolzur is designed to be the best value on the market.
- The Army Painter Brilliant Ideas Brush Set comes with three of the most used brushes by miniature painters in our professional line.
- These brushes are all made with soft red sable hair for easy painting and a nearly scratchless painting experience.
The Army Painter Is A Good Brand For Varnish
The following The Army Painter product has a good 62% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Tired of those armies that look washed out after a few months of painting? Fed up with varnish that takes too long to dry or ends up with bubbles in it? The Army Painter Quickshade Miniature Varnish for Miniature Painting is the solution to your problems.
Army Painter Quickshade Miniature Varnish is designed to be used for both single- and multi-color miniature painting, and it’s a great way to protect your hard work. Quickshade Miniature Varnish can be applied with the airbrush or the brush, and it dries super-fast, too.
And if you’re looking for a high-quality spray varnish for your miniatures, take a look at Quickshade Varnish; it’s a great option for anyone who wants an even matte finish on their miniatures…
- The Army Painter Quickshade Miniature Varnish for Miniature Painting is the only miniature varnish in the market that is activated by airbrush.
- It can be applied over both acrylic and enamel paints.
- This potent varnish dries clear, matte, and is perfect for use on multi-part models, as it can be thinned with water.
- It can bring out all the details on your models to their full potential and protects your work from dust and dirt.
- Add realistic shading to your miniatures with The Army Painter Quickshade Miniature Varnish. Painting great miniatures are all about using the right tools to ensure your models look their best on the tabletop.
- The Army Painter Quickshade Miniature Varnish allows you to add contrasting realistic shading to your models without the need for an airbrush.
- Perfect for use with The Army Painter washes, it is the ideal accompaniment to get the best results from your miniature painting.
- The Army Painter Quickshade Miniature Varnish is a fully non-toxic varnish for use on miniatures and models.
- This fast-drying matte varnish protects against UV light and dust. Easy to apply, the semi-gloss finish ensures uniform coverage in just one coat.
- The bottle has an integrated brush, which dries into the plastic making it impossible to lose the brush.
The Army Painter Is An Excellent Brand For Starter Paint Sets
The following The Army Painter product has an excellent 77% of reviewers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
Ever wanted to get into painting your own miniatures, but found the prep work to be too tedious? You are in luck because the Warpaints Starter Paint Set is here to save you the hassle.
This new painting kit from the brand has everything you need to get started with your own miniature painting. The Starter Paint Set comes with ten different dropper bottles of Warpaints, including a FREE paintbrush so you don’t have to spend extra money on a separate one.
The Army Painter Warpaints Starter Paint Set is the perfect painting set for beginners. It comes with 6 Warpaints and 6 Dropper Bottles of Zombicide: Black Plague Paints. Also included is a FREE Miniature Painting Brush (Z-brush). The set contains 10 different dropper bottles which are enough to fully cover one miniature.
Once you’ve finished dressing up your miniatures and battlefield with all the Zombicide terrain kits, you’ll want to kick off a campaign of epic battles between the Survivors and hordes of zombies…
Warpaints Starter Paint Set with FREE Paintbrush – Zombie Miniature Painting Set, 10 Dropper Bottles of Zombicide Paints for Zombicide Board Games
- Army Painter Warpaints Starter Paint Set with FREE Paintbrush – Zombie Miniature Painting Set, 10 Dropper Bottles of Zombicide Paints for Zombicide Board Games.
- Ideal starter paint set to get you started with the Zombie miniature range from Guillotine Games.
- This set provides everything you need to paint 28 zombies from the popular board game Zombicide including 4 Flesh Warpaints, 4 Basecoat Greys, 1 Wash, and 5 Highlighted colors (including Red).
- The water-based paints are non-toxic and cover extremely well.
In summary, the Army Painter is a revolutionary new way to paint your miniatures and other models. Now you don’t need to paint every miniature the same or worry about washes and liners seeping into cracks and joints of the figure.
Simply use the Army Painter to basecoat your model with a single clear coat and then apply washes, color fixatives, blenders, and glazes to create the look you want.
You may also be interested in… Is Wagner A Good Brand? Paint Sprayers, Heat Guns, Steam Cleaners and Is Iwata A Good Brand? (Airbrush Guns, Sets, Compressors, & More)