What Is The Air Doctor Brand Known For?
Air Doctors introduces the New Air Purifier & Ionizer to eradicate smoke smells from fireplaces, wood stoves, and other sources. The Air Doctor brand purifier is a smaller, quieter machine that doesn’t take up a lot of room in your home or office. It uses a patented ionization process that gives you cleaner air without the use of chemicals.
The AirDoctor 4-in-1 Air Purifier is an incredibly effective and affordable way to improve your health and keep the bad guys — mold, pollen, airborne viruses and bacteria — out.
Unlike other air purifiers on the market, the AirDoctor features a proprietary dual-action carbon filter that’s completely isolated from any other components and installed in a unique 3-stage configuration.
AirDoctor is known for its ability to clean the air quickly and efficiently. The patented dual-action carbon VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) filter and patented self-tightening hybrid structures maximize efficiency while purging contaminants and allergens efficiently.
Furthermore, its patented dual-action filter system utilizes ultra-high-pressure gas extraction to extract contaminants while simultaneously blocking airborne contaminants from entering the lungs!
Below I have listed some of Air Doctor’s most popular products so you can see how good this brand is…
"As an Associate of Amazon I earn from qualifying purchases made from links in this post."
Air Doctor Is A Good Brand For Air Purifiers
The following Air Doctor product has an AMAZING 84% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars and has earned Amazon Choice status…
AirDoctor is a brand of residential air purifiers for homes and large rooms. The 4-in-1 Air Doctor has a true HEPA filter and three optional filters that provide effective removal of dust/dander, smoke, pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and other airborne pollutants. This provides greater comfort and well-being for those who suffer from allergies or sinus problems.
It’s equipped with a removable washable air filter and strong true HEPA filter. A fan is included in the black housing to capture airborne contaminants and pull them deep into the purifier. You can set it up on a desk or mount it on the wall like a picture frame.
Even with the best home air purifier, some pollutants remain trapped in your home. Pollution particles can cling to doors and windows, where they can form fatty deposits that can irritate your eyes and lungs when exposed for too long.
That’s why the AirDoctor 4-in-1 Air Purifier for Home and Large Rooms with UltraHEPA Feasibility Award is the most effective means of filtration available. It features a 3-stage ceramic heating element that reaches peak purity in just 30 minutes!
Large rooms need a large air purifier. When it comes to pristinely pure air, choose the Indoor Air Doctor 4-in-1 UltraHEPA filter air purifier. This air purifier cleans efficiently through 4 stages, all in ONE unit—extra powerful to cleanse for large spaces like bedrooms, dens and living rooms.
- The Air Doctor 4-in-1 air purifier is powerful and highly effective in the cleanup of the air that you breathe.
- The HEPA filter captures as many as 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air passing through it, making it an excellent choice for people with allergies and/or sensitivity to pollutants, smoke, and chemicals.
- The Air Doctor 4-in-1 Multi Cleaner combines great looks, advanced technology, and strong cleaning ability to provide superior indoor air treatment to homes, offices, warehouses, or workshops that are up to 3,000 square feet.
- The AIRDOCTOR 4-in-1 is an ultra-powerful air purifier for your home with three-stage filtering, final stage with HEPA filter to reduce pollen and allergy-causing pet dander, pollen, and dust.
- It also removes smoke, unpleasant odors, and harmful gases such as formaldehyde.
- The HEPA+ washable pre-filter, the 4 layers washable HEPA filter, the carbon filter, and the discharge function, making your room cleaner and healthier.
- The patented semi-permeable skins integrate seamlessly into the design and provide excellent surface contact with the product to trap dust and pollen while also allowing greater flow to flow back out.
Air Doctor Carbon Gas Trap VOC Filter
The following Air Doctor product has a MIND-BOGGLING 90% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
When buying AirDoctor replacements, it’s important to know which products are made with VOC-free technology. OutdoorCo’s Genuine Replacement Filter is a testament to this. The company tested over 40 different types of replacement filters before they came up with this design.
The result? A product that not only improves the quality of your air conditioning (AC), but also improves its durability and effectiveness.
There are many reasons to install a quality AirDoctor Replacement Carbon Filter. Especially if you live in an area where toxic airborne pollutants (VOCs) are a problem. you’ll want to protect yourself and your family from harmful pollutants as well as enjoy more refined air quality.
So if you live in an area with high levels of VOCs yet don’t see the improvement in your health that you would like to see, then AirDoctor may be the right solution for you…
Do you live in a high density urban area? Do you work in an office building with many workers? If so, your office may be among the neighborhoods most affected by pollution from traffic and manufacturing emissions. This is what makes AirDoctor’s AirTrap Carbon Filter so important.
- It not only improves the quality of your air by filtering out dangerous pollutants; it can also increase your income by reducing businesses’ costs on pollution control equipment.
- The idea is to capture dangerous volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from indoor environments and prevent them from harming themselves or others.
- It traps VOCs, outgassing from painting, building materials, and furniture as well as smog, ozone, and odors.
- They significantly reduce the level of a host of dangerous chemicals contained in common indoor pollution sources, such as paint, building materials, and furnishings, so you can breathe cleaner, healthier air.
- Genuine Replacement Filters provide quality filtration in harsh environments.
Air Doctor UltraHEPA Filter- for Air Doctor 4 – in-1
The following Air Doctor product has a MIND-BOGGLING 91% of consumers rating it 5 out of 5 stars…
This is the highest quality HEPA filter made for Air Doctor Air Purifiers. This is the OFFICIAL Replacement HEPA Filter for Air Doctor 4 in 1 model with the UltraHEPA filter option. It is an Ultra-Fine Particle Reduction Filter that can capture 99.97% of ultra-fine particles, down to 0.003 microns which are smaller than most viruses!
This is 100X more effective than regular HEPA filtration. It has been designed to be used for those with allergies, those that have different breathing sensitivities, and those who want a cleaner, healthier home!
The triple filter design with five layers of filtration makes the Air Doctor Genuine Replacement UltraHEPA Filter not only larger than most filters on the market, but also provides the highest quality air protection available for your family…
Air Doctor UltraHEPA filter uses a blend of activated carbon and a unique catalytic converter media to eliminate more toxins and pollutants from the air than any other brand. Air Doctor is the only filter that eliminates 100% of formaldehyde, cigarette smoke, fiberglass, VOC’s and many other harmful pollutants.
- With three filters all working together to eliminate allergens and toxins from the air in your home, this filter is a must-have replacement that keeps your Air Doctor purifying at its best, saving you time and money!
- This Ultra HEPA filter reduces airborne odor, impurities (including pollen, odor, and pet dander), allergens (such as mold spores, dust mites, and pet dander), and more.
- It also filters bacteria, viruses, and toxins like asbestos, bacteria, viruses, and mold spores.
Does Airdoctor Actually Work?
The AirDoctor UltraHEPA Filter is a powerful air purifying machine made to purify the air in your home or workplace. The HEPA filter is 100 times more effective than ordinary HEPA filters, acting as a magnet for the smallest particles.
These ultra-fine particles have been linked to many health effects including asthma, allergies, and infections. On top of that, the AirDoctor cleans the air of mold and pet dander, using a Dual-Stage filtration system.
The AirDoctor does work! With over 80% of customers rating this brand of air purifier 5 out of 5 stars it obviously works extremely well. There is no way you can get those ratings for an expensive machine unless it performs very well.
How Many Air Doctors Do I Need?
Air Doctor is more powerful than any other portable air purifier on the market. It’s so effective that you may have to use yours more often than you are used to if you have drastically unhealthy indoor air quality. If you live with pets, smoke, dust, pollen, mold or food-related odors, asthma triggers, chemical sensitivities, colds, and flu season — Air Doctor will clear the air fast in nearly every room in your home.
It is recommended to place it in your primary living space and then take it with you to clean other rooms as necessary. Use it in your bedroom at night; in the nursery with babies; in your living room during the day when you’re there most often; in any room where someone is.
You may benefit from having two units if you live in a multi-level home. That way you can have one running on each level. The Air Doctor can purify the air in large wide open spaces but remember if the area you are trying to clean has a lot of walls the effectiveness does drop.
So the answer depends on the layout of your home. In most cases using just one air purifier in the main living area and moving it to other rooms when required will suffice. But if you live in a massive house where people are spending the majority of their time in different areas you can benefit from having more than one unit.
Does The Air Doctor Produce Ozone?
Yes and No. The Air Doctor gives you the option to turn on the Ionizer or leave it off. If the ionizer function is left off the Air Doctor does not produce ozone at all. If the Ionizer function is switched on then it produces a very limited amount of ozone well inside the upper limits of ozone exposure.
The Air Doctor’s ionizer breaks down air pollutants but also has the ability to generate ozone. While ozone is toxic in large quantities, it can kill bacteria and viruses in very small quantities.
With an ionizer on, negatively charged ions are released into the air, causing airborne particles to bond with them, falling to the ground. The ionizer can be turned off when it is not needed for odor removal or particle removal.
Some people never use the ionizer function but what many people do who are concerned about ozone being generated is to switch the ionizer function on when they are leaving the house or it is being used in another room.
In summary, the AirDoctor 4-in-1 Air Purifier for Home and Large Rooms with UltraHEPA is a must-have item. It can help fight the harmful pollutants that cause colds and cases of flu while improving your home’s visual appearance.
Nothing gives you more peace of mind than knowing your family is protected from airborne toxins and germs. The leading cause of tinnitus is artificial air pollution. The AirDoctor 4-in-1 Air Purifier is the most efficient and effective air purifier on the market.
Most people don’t realize just how much pollen, dust, dirt, and bacteria are shot out by every open door and windowsill every day. With the AirDoctor 3000, you can minimize this exchange of contaminants between your air and those around you.
The AirDoctor 4-in-1 Air Purifier for Home and Large Rooms with UltraHEPA is an excellent choice if you regularly breathe indoors.
It’s a win-win situation for everyone!