You no longer have to pay a fortune for a decent cooler because the Igloo BMX Family is an affordable cooler that will match the performance of more expensive brands…
7 Reasons Why The Igloo BMX Family Is The Affordable Cooler For Work, Camping, Fishing, And Parties!
Here Is What Reviewers Had To Say About The Igloo BMX Cooler…
This Cooler, In Addition To Being Quite Cute, Is Sturdy, Roomy, And Keeps Ice Cold For 4 To 5 Days Depending On Conditions!
4 straight days of ice in the cooler while camping. It could have gone at least another 2 days. Yes, this was regular use, we kept all our food and drinks in this cooler, opened the lid 25+ times a day. We used 2 froze 1 gallon gatorade bottles, no loose ice and both bottles had 40%+ of solid ice left.
- These really do keep frozen items frozen for days, with a couple of ice packs thrown in.
- This cooler is amazing. We had it 3/4 full of frozen foods and topped it with 10 ice packs, and no regular ice. Two days later when opened, a blast of cold air came out just like a freezer, and everything, including pancakes, was still frozen solid when we arrived at our destination.
- The large cooler kept everything cold with 2 bricks of dry ice and a 10 lb bag of ice for 4 days.
- This cooler really does keep ice for three days. It is better than any other cooler I have ever used.
- I took this out in the desert in extreme heat and blinding direct sun. No melting whatsoever. I have no doubt this will hold ice for days! Best cooler I ever owned.
- This cooler is awesome! We did our own little ice retention test where we filled it with ice and let it sit out in the same spot outside about half of the day in the sun. Temps reached close to or over 90 each day. We got right at 5 days before all ice was melted.
- The best cooler for the price and it keeps my food and water ice cold all day!
- We haven’t tested the sturdiness long enough, but using a block of ice, this cooler has kept cold for 5 days for us in 80-degree weather.
- This cooler has kept stuff cool for many days when I’ve taken it on the road during warm months.
- I had drinks in it for several days in the hot summer, and in a car, and they remained chilled for the entire time!
- Keeps drinks cold for days!
- I used it camping for 5 days and it kept everything cool and we only had to buy ice twice.
- Kept ice for 3 days straight in 90+ degree heat.
Great Cooler For Camping… Ice Lasts For Days… Our New Favorite Camping Buddy!
Camping at Great Sand Dunes in 85+ degree heat. This cooler is SOLID and sturdy, a definite upgrade from the standard coolers and it holds the cold as well as the highly over valued coolers.
- This was one of the best camping purchases we have made!
- I camp anywhere between 3 to 10 days, a couple of times a year. This little beauty really improved my ability to pack for my 10-day trip (it held everything I needed for at least 6 days), and it really cut down on my trips for ice.
- This cooler was just what I wanted and needed for my use. Three days of camping was great.
- I went on a weekend camping trip with this cooler and my friends all brought their Yeti’s.
- This was a true test since all coolers were put through the same weekend with 90-degree weather. I was happy that this cooler retained ice just as well as the Yeti’s.
- When I go camping I always have a small cooler just for drinks and found myself going to get ice every day. That is no longer necessary. I’m so pleased.
- This worked so well for camping! It kept everything cold so long! It was a great buy!
- I would highly recommend this ice chest for anyone that goes camping and is worried about ice!
- Camping was such a fun experience with this cooler.
- Went camping for 3 nights in Florida and still had ice upon our return home. This after being opened and closed quite a bit during our camping trip.
Best Fishing Cooler I’ve Owned… No Reason To Spend Tons Of Money On Labels… This Is A Quality Cooler!
For all my fishermen friends you can stand on this for casting and it has a fish ruler up to 16 inches on the lid.
- This cooler fits right behind my captain seat and keeps drinks cold for a long time!! Love all the features and it’s well built and at that price, you can’t beat it and it’s the poor man’s yeti!!
- I bought this cooler before going on a week-long fishing trip was very happy with how it performed.
- It’s not so big that it’s hard to fit in the boat and not too small that stuff doesn’t fit.
- I bought it for our fishing boat and lunches and drinks for our family of 4 fit perfectly.
- We left it in the boat overnight and the next morning the ice packs inside were still frozen!
- Use on the boat when fishing, compact size fits well on the boat, holds lots of drinks, stays closed, ruler a bonus.
- Great size and VERY heavy duty for fishing, camping, and parties!
- Perfect size for our fishing boat excursions.
- The measurements on the lid for fish length are an awesome addition.
- Kept ice 5 days on a fishing trip! Awesome cooler for the price.
It’s Just The Right Size For The Back Of My Truck!
I use the Igloo as my hunting cooler so it stays in the back of my truck. It’s been 4 days and I still have about 75% of my ice. It’s rugged, lockable and keeps everything cool. In my opinion, just as good as a Yeti at a quarter of the price.
- My husband purchased this to put on his work truck for water and other drinks. Has raved about this repeatedly.
- I can keep this in my truck in 90-degree weather over 48 hours and still have ice-cold beverages. Best cooler I have ever owned.
- He leaves it in his truck for the week with drinks. He refills the ice 2 a week and he’s happy with that.
- It fits nicely behind the driver’s side seat of my truck.
- I have the 52 quarts because that was the easiest size to carry and fit in the back of our truck with other things. Love it!!
- Keeps ice solid in the cooler in the truck in the Florida sun for 10 hours
- They needed a cooler for work that could be left in the truck bed (& could withstand 100+ degree weather). This cooler did not disappoint!
- It stays in the truck bed all day/night & the ice lasts 3-4 days. Even after 3-4 days, the water is still cold.
- He’s only used it in his work truck so far, but he loves it.
- Kept inside the truck for 1 week and still had ice after 70 plus degrees all week.
- Can get 4 days in the bed of the truck with a big bag of ice and still cold drinks.
Fabulous Cooler For Work!
My husband is a crane operator who generally works in remote locations (not close to restaurants or other food outlets) so we pack him up a generous amount of food each day along with plenty of drinks to get him through long working hours. It keeps things forever cold.
- I work in the Traffic Control industry and it clearly looks like Igloo FINALLY made a Cooler Just for me!
- My husband works road construction and we needed a good durable cooker that kept his lunch and drinks cold till the end of the day. This cooler works perfectly!
- I bought this to put bottled water and pop in for my husband’s work crew.
- This cooler keeps my food cold for the three days that I’m at work.
- I use freezer packs instead of ice, and after working outdoors in the sun all day, what’s left in the cooler when it gets home is still cold.
- Use it as an everyday work cooler for outdoor construction jobs.
- I have to leave it in my hot car during the day while I work. I just throw in some ice packs and the food and soda stay cold for several hours. Good size – it can hold a good amount of food.
- Got this for my husband who works in construction in Arizona. It keeps his drinks nice and cold for a day
- I work in law enforcement and it is a perfect size to fit in my patrol car. It does keep ice as long as it says it does if not longer.
- Ordered for my husband who works in plumbing/construction in the desert. He loves it because of the room it has and it keeps ice all day.
- I got this ice chest for my husband to take with him when he has to travel to work and He loves it. He keeps his ice chest in his car while at work.
- Great cooler, use for work on construction sites every day, and holds ice for 3 days!
- Keeping ice for three days inside of my wife’s car is awesome. She does a lot of work and is always in need of cold water to stay hydrated.
One Requirement Is Extreme Sturdiness And This Cooler Is Built Like A Tank!
This cooler IS ALSO very sturdy, built well, strong hinges-latches-handles, and has a helpful drain spout (with a securely closed cap).
- Super heavy-duty and perfect for my family. We use it often to Pack up Our after school Snacks from school to Sports.
- This cooler is built of great quality and everyone is impressed by how well it holds ice.
- I must say for starters that it is solid! It is built like a Tank!
- Best cooler I ever owned. Built like an Abrams tank.
- This Igloo cooler is strong, well-built, and very efficient.
- Built like a tank and still practical.
- Looks awesome, built to last.
- Very sturdy and can handle tough use on the back of our UTV.
- Rugged build & no problems after 2 months use mostly in the back of my pickup.
- Good, durable cooler…rugged for all outdoor use.
Save Some Money And Buy This Cooler You Won’t Regret It!
For the money, and for keeping drinks cold for a few days, this is a steal! I get compliments on it all the time as well .
- A truly awesome cooler for the money.
- Some of your high-end coolers are sooooo heavy it doesn’t make any sense to spend the money for one.
- We’ve taken it camping three times now and it’s so worth the money and definitely cheaper than Yeti.
- No need to spend lots of money on a Yeti when you can get a cooler like this!
- I’m glad I didn’t waste my money on something more expensive than the same thing.
- Love this cooler, definitely worth the money and way cheaper than a yeti!
- I think it’s better than other coolers that are a lot more money.
- This cooler is great. My friend has a yeti and I have this igloo and we both came to the conclusion it is not worth spending the extra money on the yeti cooler.
- You’d have to spend a lot more money to do better than this cooler.
- Can’t beat this one for the money & quality.
- Well built and worth the money I believe you can’t go wrong with this cooler.
In summary, the Igloo BMX Family with Cool Riser Technology, Fish Ruler, and Tie-Down Points is an excellent cooler for the money that has proven time and time again it can match the more expensive brands.
This brand also features here… Camping Brands: Good, Excellent, Amazing & Mind-Boggling Brands
You may also be interested in our article… Is Igloo A Good Brand
Here Is A Quick Recap Of The Benefits Customers Mentioned About The Igloo BMX Family Cooler!
- The Igloo BMX family cooler does an excellent job of keeping ice-cold for upwards of 5 days depending on the conditions.
- When it comes to camping the Igloo BMX cooler is great.
- If you like fishing you will also love this cooler.
- This cooler is the perfect size for your truck.
- If you work outdoors or travel for days then this cooler will quickly become your new best friend.
- The Igloo BMC cooler is built like a tank – in a good way for durable!
- There is no need to spend money on more expensive brands when this cooler can do the same thing.
You may also be interested in the Best Portable Patio Cooler and 8 Reasons To Love The Best Choice Products Reclining Lawn Chairs