In this article, you will discover the various advantages of infrared heaters and we show you 37 different types of infrared heaters that you can use indoors, outdoors, garages, patios, barns, chicken coops, at home, and the office.
Infrared heaters are becoming increasingly popular among homeowners because they are viable and economical heaters that meet budget constraints.
Homeowners opt for using them as supplemental or primary home-heating and find them to be reliable and highly beneficial.
The following are the key advantages of infrared heaters:
Easy Installation and Maintenance
Infrared heaters are easy to install and they also require minimal maintenance. Thanks to their portable design, you can shift them easily from one room to another.
Furthermore, you can mount them on brackets or hang them on the wall. It is recommended that you consider the availability and location of electrical receptacles when installing.
Infrared Heaters Are Efficient
When it comes to converting energy to heat, infrared heaters are found to have 100% efficiency. They don’t produce any noise and offer a draft-free heat.
They are very energy-efficient and save heating costs. There are many effective features of modern-day portable infrared heaters.
They have a thermostat that cuts off the power to the heater to prevent overheating. This also helps save huge amounts of electricity bills.
Infrared Heaters Are Safe
The infrared heaters designed for homes are covered with a cabinet or case which means their heating elements are not exposed.
These elements are wrapped in a metal e.g. brass, steel, copper, or other metal then covered by a cabinet made of metal, wood, or plastic, and a fan is used to disperse the heat.
As a result, the cabinet does not get hot; pets and children can touch the heater’s surface without getting burned.
Infrared heaters are not associated with any carbon combustion which means there is no risk of release of harmful gases e.g. carbon monoxide.
This is another great safety consideration. Apart from this, these heaters are very friendly for your health as they provide soft gentle heat that does not dehydrate the air.
All in all, infrared heaters are safe and eco-friendly.
Generally, conventional heaters and heating systems warm the air. The problem with this method is that it consumes a lot of fuel and time.
Infrared heaters on the other hand, directly warm up people and objects present in the room. The infrared rays emitted by the molecules present in the heater’s coils warm up any object on their way.
These include furniture and floor that are heated almost immediately. Because of this, you can feel the heat instantly after you turn the infrared heater on.
Infrared Heaters Are Cleaner
Infrared heaters are much cleaner as compared to other heaters. Most heaters and heating systems heat up using forced air and combustion systems that blow dust and dirt around the room, which may cause allergies.
On the other hand, infrared heaters don’t use combustion to heat and hence do not create dust. They are also not associated with the use of any toxins or fuels so they are cleaner.
Different Types Of Infrared Heaters
There is a very large variety of different infrared heaters. Different styles, colors, shapes, heaters on stands, mounted to ceilings or walls, for home use, industrial use, and even for saunas and desktops…
Infrared Heater Humidifier And Air Purifier
This is an “All In One” Heater, Humidifier, Air Purifier, and oscillation Fan.
It combines the comfort of convection heating with the energy efficiency of infrared heating which provides you with the best of both worlds – an even warmth throughout your house and savings on your electrical bill.
Infrared Heater And Stand
This heater is perfect for the patio or garage however can be used in a variety of ways.
It has a carbon fiber heating element. It is designed with tip-over prevention. Safety shut off timer and is ideal for any outdoor use.
Great For The Patio
- This a top-quality patio heater!
- Super great small patio heater.
The Stand is Very Useful
- The stand is more useful than I thought it would be.
Portable & Weather Resistant
- The portability from the garage to the deck was just what my house needed!
- Its ruggedness makes it a perfect fit for outdoor use.
- The aluminum body and design allow it to withstand the constant torture that mother nature throws at it.
- While it may not be ideal for monsoon weather, it certainly works in anything you would stay out in.
Infrared Heater For Bathroom
This ceiling heater will make your bathroom nice and warm on those dreaded cold mornings.
It comes with a thermostat, the white color will blend into your bathroom decor, and it is simple and safe to use.
Takes The Chill Out Of Those Winter Mornings
- It works great and takes the chill off on cold mornings.
- The dual lights radiate lots of heat very quickly and the fan helps bring the warmth down.
- Works great, no longer dread getting out of the shower in the winter.
- The lamp seems sturdy and does its job to warm up the bathroom after showering on a cold morning.
- Took the chill out of getting out of the shower!!
- It is much appreciated when I’m coming out of the shower.
- The heat lamp makes one feel much more comfortable after stepping out of the shower.
We Much Prefer This One
- This lamp unit provides ample light and heat for my small bathroom.
- I much prefer this bathroom heating option to the old fan heater we had installed in the ceiling.
- This heat lamp is perfect for my small bathroom.
Black Infrared Heater
This heater is perfect for heating large rooms but also has lower settings if your room is smaller.
With this portable heater, you can maximize zone heating by only heating the rooms you need instead of the entire house.
Fantastic Heater For Large Rooms
- This heater just got me through a major cold spell on the economy 500-watt setting.
- I kept my whole living room warm enough to wear a t-shirt and feel fine.
- This is a great heater. Good size, nice cozy heat.
- This heater is doing a great job of heating my large open living rm and kitchen.
- I was hesitant about other people saying that this was oversold as a large room heater, but it heats up the room quickly, even when set to efficient mode (68F).
- We use it in a large family room, approximately 500 square feet.
- Purchased this bad boy 4 yrs ago! Pull it out every winter, plug it in and boom.
- It keeps my three-car garage warm all winter long.
- I put it in my 2 car garage and it does Heat the whole area within an hour.
- No other heater has been able to heat up my large downstairs living area so quickly and efficiently as this LifeSmart heater!
- This is energy-efficient, comes with a remote, can keep on continuously without issue, quiet, cost-efficient.
- Love the remote.
- The outside does not feel hot or even warm and the casters make it easy to move around.
- One of the best features is that it does not dry out the air.
- This is the best damn space heater I ever purchase!
- It comes with a remote and is super quiet and keeps the room at the temperature you select very evenly.
- Additionally, the unit doesn’t even get hot to touch.
- One nice thing about this heater is there are no hot surfaces on it where you can burn yourself by bumping into it.
- The electric cord is about 6 feet long, and the unit looks are attractive.
- You can touch the front screen and it’s hot but won’t burn you immediately.
- Appears to be well-constructed.
- Easy to operate, controls are easy to understand, the remote control is a nice added touch.
- The Heater is on wheels which makes it easy to move around.
- It was super easy to set up right out of the box and within a minute, hot comfy air was being put out.
- I like that it comes on wheels so you can easily move it around the room, although it really isn’t that heavy to lift.
Radiant Infrared Heater For Bedroom
This portable heater is perfect for the bedroom and heats up quickly. The heater is also quiet and produces no smells or fumes, so it will not interrupt your sleep.
It is also a very efficient heater using less power than a traditional heater.
Compact & Portable
- It has a streamlined design, so it doesn’t look out of place in a small space.
- Is super light and I can see myself carrying this to the design studio.
- It’s extremely light to carry but it doesn’t look unstable on the ground.
- Super light and easily portable with the top handle.
- It is light and highly portable.
- The heater is very portable and silent.
- It’s lightweight but sturdy and has a nice carry handle.
- It’s lightweight and easy to move — but designed well so that it shuts off immediately if it were to be knocked over.
It Operates Quietly
- It makes no noise except for about 10 seconds you hear a slight buzz which tells me it is working – then it goes silent.
- I really like that it doesn’t stir up dust and is virtually silent.
- It also runs quietly so there’s no noise like a typical heater would make.
- The clear strong point is that it doesn’t produce any sound at all.
- Extremely light and silent heat, which is my special requirement to avoid the noise from other heaters.
- It does not produce any sound and can be used during the night – this was the main reason why I bought it
Perfect Heat & Warms My feet
- The infrared coils also hit right where I’m the coldest – my feet!
- This heater is best used as a foot/leg warmer for under your desk, but over time it would also take the chill off of a small room.
- The amount of heat is perfect for a small room.
- It warms up fast and is perfect for the small room that needs added warmth.
- The radiant heat really works well.
- I have it a few feet from my desk, which is close to large patio doors, and it’s exactly what I was hoping for to offset the cold from sitting next to a large glass area in the winter.
- This little heater is a great alternative to the ceramic fan heaters.
- I have one under my desk and one for my little dog.
- It doesn’t take up much room, and it effectively heats small areas such as our bedroom and even our living room.
- Nice little warmer for my office desk and my work desk. My feet get cold and it helps with that.
- But the main thing (and I spent hours on this), there is no fan.
- Fans are the worst in winter (unless there is a humidifier included) as they dry everything out, including our skin.
- They also make a room feel stuffy rather than warm.
- I like how it doesn’t blow dust around the room and dry out my contact lenses.
Portable Infrared Heater With Blower
This blower heater comes with the convenience of remote control and thermostat.
It provides instant warmth, it has tip-over and overheating protection, timer functionality, 3 power settings for blowing warm air at different speeds, and is silent.
Great Heater For The Basement
- Bought this heater to warm up a basement.
- I run this in my basement all day during October.
- This heater keeps this room toasty warm without getting it too hot, even on the coldest days.
- The heater doesn’t take up a lot of room and I can put it on a table or on the floor.
- Love that I can set this to turn on so I don’t have to get up and turn it on to heat the bathroom before my shower!
Keeps Bedroom Warm
- Use it in the bedroom when going to sleep and turn down the heat to the rest of the house.
Heats Up My Living Room
- This heater is wonderful heats up my living room takes the chill out in minutes.
- Keeps the family room cozy warm on cold mornings and saves us from burning oil to heat the entire house.
Great For The office
- It warms my den at about 500sqft.
- My office is freezing but this heater is fantastic because it heats up quickly (immediately really), kicks out a good amount of air using the built-in fan, and can be set to 3 modes.
It Performs Flawlessly
- Powerful heating up in the room, the heater is smaller but made my room very warm.
- It heats up fast, fairly lightweight, has a super clean panel to adjust to your desired temperatures, these are the features I am very satisfied with.
- The best electric heater I ever had.
- It performs flawlessly all the time.
- A small heater that produces a big result is what I would describe this space heater.
- Nice consistent heat, low noise, and no smells.
- It works like a charm.
Remote Control & Timer Function
- The remote works great too, the buttons are large and easy to press.
- It warms up the room really fast, the remote control is really nice.
- The remote allows me to adjust the heat when I’m on the other side of the room.
- In addition, the remote control is very helpful.
- Set it for a 4-hour timer and am warm all night long.
- The timer feature is really helpful and convenient, never gonna worry about the temperature after midnight.
- The remote control comes very handily as we get cozy on our sofa watching TV.
- It’s very portable and has good power to it.
- This portable space heater is exactly what I need for my computer room.
- It also has handles to make it easy to move around.
Bar Infrared Heater
This bar heater can be used indoors or outdoors and is perfect for the patio, bedroom, living room, office, garage, or even in restaurants or bars.
Quiet, durable, and heats very quickly, so much so you can feel instant warmth in as little as 3 seconds.
Great Heater For The Patio
- The patio heater is compact and very powerful.
- I’m now able to step outside to BBQ and grill and grab some stuff outdoor without having to fear the cold.
- It works great for our patio.
- I purchased this heater for my patio, it starts to warm up the space in an instant.
Wifi Infrared Heater For Baby Room
This heater comes with Wifi technology, is portable, energy-efficient, can be mounted on the wall or sit on the floor.
It is safe to touch the grill, the unit stays cool to touch, and you can hide the cord inside the heater.
- WiFi connection is great and the app is easy to use.
- We especially like the wifi feature.
- I can easily turn off and on from my phone and set schedules.
- The WiFi feature is great and it really does a great job of heating a room!
- I love the WiFi feature and able to control it anywhere from my phone.
Great Heater For Kids Room
- It is convenient being able to adjust the temperature of the room without entering and potentially waking the kids.
- We bought it for my granddaughters’ bedroom and we love it.
Infrared Heater For Chicken Coop, Pets or Barn
This is the perfect small space heater which is ideal for chicken coops, pet houses, and barns.
It can be mounted to the side of the chicken coop and provides the right amount of heat for chicks and chickens.
Well Designed Chicken Coop Heater
- I can say this is a no-fuss well thought product.
- All the chickens squeeze in to feel the radiant heat.
- I was amazed at the quality of the workmanship and the design was such that I could have hung it on the wall and it looks exactly like a miniature flat-screen TV.
- It won’t raise the temperature inside the coop but it will put off enough if they are close by, they can warm up.
- Placed on a wall, it directs heat toward my roosting chickens.
- It doesn’t raise the ambient temperature of the coop but provides a safe little spot for a few chickens to warm up on those cold winter nights.
- FYI the heat only radiates on the front side, the backside does not get warm.
- So you can cover that wall around it.
- It does keep the chickens’ roosting spot nice & warm.
- This heater works perfectly against the back wall of the coop.
- Now they roost together in front of the heater instead of huddling in the corner.
- It puts off just the right amount of heat to keep off the chill but not bake anyone.
- The hens loved this heater and religiously perched above the heater or sat on the ground near the heater when they were on the open side of the hen house.
- There is no risk of burning as it heats radiantly and it warm but not hot to touch.
- It’s much safer than a conventional heat lamp that left unattended or improperly installed can catch your coop and or house on fire.
- Best, safest heater we have used in 30 years!
- Absolutely get this if you are still using heat lamps – it is SO much safer and better.
- I do feel it is much safer than the red heat lamps and takes the chill off for the chickens.
- It’s perfectly safe for them and I would highly recommend this product.
- Much safer than the traditional heat lamps!
- I love the fact that it can be on all night and I don’t have to worry about burning the coop down.
- It’s safe and keeps my chickens a little more comfortable during a cold winter blast.
- This is a perfect alternative to those fire hazard heat lamps.
- Much easier and safer than the heat lamp I have to use in the big coup.
Infrared Console Heater
This console heater comes with a digital thermostat and timer.
It also has all of the safety features such as automatic overheat protection, tip-over safety mechanism, and it remains cool to touch.
Heats A Room Well & Strong Blower
- It heats up a medium-sized room very quickly.
- Puts out lots of heat.
- Strong blower.
- It helps generate warmth in the entire room you are heating not just a small area near the heater.
- Heats a large room fast and keeps the temperature constant.
- It’s designed very well and does a better job than the more expensive units.
- Heats up my bedroom in about ten minutes!
- My large bedroom stayed toasty warm
- Oh, but I was surprised by the size, somehow I thought it’d be smaller – but the wheels (stable, I might add) make it easier to move around without lifting.
- It is a physically large unit.
Infrared Heater With Digital Thermostat
This is a multi-purpose heater that you can use anywhere indoors including your bedroom, den, living, and family rooms.
It is also portable and has an attractive design.
It’s Got A Blower
- It’s got a blower and heats the place up quickly.
- This heater works great in my little apartment.
- It provides comfortable heat for our family room.
- Have run this heater for two winters and it heats a large living space of about 225 sqft.
Accurate Thermostat & timer
- The thermostat is my favorite feature.
- From what I can tell, it’s perfectly, 100% accurate and intuitive.
- Set it at 72, and it runs until the room hits 72, and wherever its sensor is, it’s gauging the actual temperature, as verified by the assorted thermometers I’ve got stashed throughout the place.
- I especially like the timer. I can turn it on, set the timer, and if I have to leave, I don’t have to worry if I turned the heater off or not.
- The thermostat is right on the dot.
- This is a great portable heater!
- What I like most about this portable electric heater is it heats up my house fast, and it shut off when hit 68, come back on if the temperature lower than 68 degree
- Nice and portable to carry from room to room.
- The heater comes with wheels and is very light to pick up.
It Heats Really Fast & Evenly
- This unit heats evenly.
- Heats a large room quickly and it’s quiet and nice looking.
- It warms up really fast and it keeps it warm!
- This thing puts out a lot of heat for size, happy and warm.
- Our house is not insulated, so it just amazed me for having it so warm!
- Works well, heats up the house fast!
- This heater is SO GOOD, it warms everything in my small apartment nice.
Directional Infrared Heater
This directional heater provides the ideal heating solution for shops, garages, job-sites, patios, hot tub areas, and any other outdoor area.
All you have to do is plug this electric heater into your wall outlet and you will immediately be able to enjoy the warmth.
Great For The Balcony or Garage
- I use them on my balcony where there is wind.
- The closer you get the more warmth so if the distance between subject and heater is 5 feet you will not feel the heat you desire.
- He uses it in the garage when he is working out …and on the patio on those cold days of winter.
- I could easily feel instant warmth coming from this heater any time I was line-of-sight of it within the confines of the garage.
- In autumn weather, it makes an outdoor shed comfortable, and in winter weather, mounted close to my workbench (which is at a point with a low roof) it warms well enough that I can work without gloves.
- This does a fine job of keeping the garage warm enough for her to be comfortable.
- I bought this for my garage/workshop and it does a great job!
- One nice thing about the infrared element is that wind does not diminish the heat it puts out.
- I have been able to sit on my porch, with the cold wind blowing, and still keep warm.
- This unit is lightweight and very dependable not to mention it puts off serious heat for its size.
- This heater definitely throws out the heat.
- Being infrared, however, you need to be in front of it, or at least on the heat element side, to get the heat.
- It is an excellent directional heater.
- This infrared heater really puts out the heat.
Good Heater For The Barn
- I purchased this for my mini barn for my mini horse babies and this heater is amazing. I couldn’t believe how warm it keeps the 20×20 barn.
Energy Efficient Infrared Heater
This heater is perfect for smaller rooms where there is not much floor space. It comes with removable feet so you can either hang it on the wall or use it at the floor level.
It is also safe for kids and pets as well.
Very Efficient and keeps Us Warm
- Well, this one has it all. It is efficient. It keeps us very warm and it regulates beautifully.
- Safe, quiet, lightweight, and does a great job of heating the room.
- Good heater really heats up a space without draining electricity
Lightweight and Portable
- I love how compact the design is.
- It’s lightweight & can easily be moved.
- They can be picked up and moved at any time, even while operating.
- The thermostat allows it to shut off when it’s reached the desired temperature so that it doesn’t run continually.
- Heats quickly and widely, thermostat accurate.
- Is very quiet, and the thermostat is a great feature.
- I like these because they have thermostats that turn the heat on and off within 2 degrees up or down.
- With the built-in thermostat, included remote and automatic standby when the temperature is reached, this model is a good value for the money.
- The remote is handy.
- It is quiet, the front doesn’t get hot, the remote works well from across the room, and it is easily portable if I needed to move it.
- I anticipate loving the remote control feature.
- They also come with remotes, so if it gets too warm, I can adjust the temperature without having to get out of bed or out of my chair.
Keeps The Bathroom Warm
- It’s perfect for what I needed, to keep a bathroom warm in the winter.
- I bought this unit to heat my bathroom while it’s under construction and it has surpassed my expectations.
- This heater is perfect in my bathroom.
- We mounted it on the wall and I love being able to take a shower in a nice warm room without having to turn up the heat in the rest of the house.
- Finally, the heater I’ve been seeking to take the chill out of my cabin bathroom.
- I put it in the bathroom so she is warm after a shower.
Warms My Basement
- My basement is very spacious and the ceilings are very very high. I set it to 77 degrees and when I woke up and walked into the living room the entire space was so warm and comfortable.
Heats My Garage
- I heat my man cave, 400 sq ft, uninsulated 2 car garage, no problem.
- Great for the garage in the winter.
- We wall mounted it and it maintains the temperature set nicely, cycles off when the temp is reached.
Quiet Enough To Use In The Bedroom
- It’s very quiet-the the low fan is almost silent and the high fan is quiet enough for use in a bedroom.
- This heater is great and keeps my 20×20 bedroom comfortable and warm without being next to it or having to overheat the entire house.
- Heats up bedroom pretty quick.
Perfect For RV’s
- It is extremely quiet, which is a plus in a small space.
- It kept our camper comfortable in below-freezing weather this winter while we were doing some work inside it!
- I like the fact that you can hang it on the wall, or place the feet on it and stand it on the floor.
- It comes with legs so can be used either as portable or wall mount.
- These heaters are lightweight, can be mounted on a wall.
- The included level made it incredibly easy to mount and keep out of reach of our wandering toddler.
- First, it hangs on the wall which is a great feature.
- I love the fact it is mounted on the wall so it’s perfect when space is limited.
Electric Infrared Space Heater
This tall vertical space heater is designed to warm you directly and although it is designed as a patio heater and can also be used indoors.
In the high-level setting, you can warm up a large garage efficiently during winter.
Ideal for outdoor patio and commercial outdoor space, such as studio porch, balconies, backyards, outdoor bars, and restaurants.
Fantastic For Outdoors
- Good to have this heater in my backyard with my family at this season.
- The heating range is wide and it can heat up quickly.
- I purchased this heater to use on my back patio during our fall house parties.
- This fits great on the patio, it emits enough heat to keep the space warm.
- Exactly what we needed outside.
- On a cold day we take it out on our patio, it keeps us warm and toasty while we get to enjoy the fall weather.
- I use it on my balcony and it has allowed me to continue to enjoy the space as we enter winter.
- My patio is nice and toasty.
- This heater is great for our large covered deck in the 20-degree mornings with coffee!
Great For Larger Rooms
- Awesome heater for both my large living room and terrace.
- This little heater is excellent and produces magnificent heat that will keep you warm 5 feet away.
Good In The Garage
- I purchased this heater for the garage and really like it.
- Since it is an infrared heat it does not heat up the entire garage, but it does keep me warm while I am working out there.
- Several times when the heat was on high I had to turn it down.
- I bought it for my garage because I spend a lot of time sitting in it with my dogs.
Fireplace Infrared Heater With Logs
Wow! This fireplace heater looks very attractive and provides comfortable warmth to your rooms without the mess of firewood. These logs and the flames effect look very realistic as well.
Infrared Tower Heater With Fan
This tower heater is portable and is perfect next to the sofa or your bed while you curl up and read a book or watch TV.
The fan fills the room with warmth and the oscillator is very convenient for easily changing the direction of the heat.
Fan & Oscillation Make The Difference
- The fan fills the room with warmth and the oscillator is very convenient for easily changing the direction of the heat.
- It cycles through two heat settings and two fan settings.
- And yes, it certainly oscillates.
Quiet – Good For Offices & Bedrooms
- Good heating and quiet.
- Quiet and keeps the office warm.
- This heater is exactly what I needed for my master suite.
- I bought it because of its ability to be used as a heater or just a fan and I especially like and use the remote feature, using it in a bedroom.
- Quiet, warm, and practical.
- A great little heater that packs a punch in my home office space.
Industrial Infrared Heater For Garage
This industrial electric garage heater is ideal for heating any construction site, garage, basement, and workshop.
It is portable and also comes with a built-in thermostat that can be adjusted from low to high. This durable and dependable heater also features a fan that provides continuous warmth.
Perfect For Garages & Workshops
- The new heater is heating the 3 car garage work area up to 70 degrees with no problem after the 2nd day he actually turned it down and put it on auto, so it just goes on and off to keep the room at the temp.
- I can walk into my workshop when it is 40 degrees and I’m wearing a coat and turn this heater on. After 2-3 hours, it is totally comfortable and I’m not even wearing a coat anymore.
- Best shop heater for the price, hands down.
- Been using this a few years now and spoiled having a warm garage in the winter.
- These work great, I bought two for my 1800 square foot garage.
- They would keep the garage at 55 degrees without a problem.
- It heated up a 20-degree garage pretty quick, the air isn’t hot but warm and a good volume.
- I was surprised how fast it works in my uninsulated oversize 3 car garage.
- If it’s 30 outside, the garage will be 55 (where I like it) in less than 30 minutes.
- I get my workshop up to temp with a bullet heater and turn this thing on auto and it will maintain an operable temperature as long as I want to work.
- This thing heats up my little 336 square foot shop in a very good time. and keeps it warm easily.
- I just used it all winter to keep my little 330 sq/ft garage at room temperature.
- Heats an insulated two-car garage from 15 to 60 degrees in a matter of a couple of hours.
- It does a great job of warming up a workspace in a large garage.
- Warms up the 2 1/2 car garage just fine.
- It makes winter garage chores more pleasant
Infrared Heater For Sauna
How cool (or hot) is this indoor sauna kit? It comes with everything you need to have a sauna in the comfort of your own home. Very clever idea.
Come home from hard days work and relax in your own sauna, while reading books, listening to music, play on your mobile phone, watch movies and so on.
Gas Infrared Heater
Using infrared technology this heater feels like the sun is shining on you. This heater is an excellent option for your home, cabin, or garage.
This heater is an excellent choice for everyday heating, and emergency situations when the power goes out.
Great For Apartment Heating & Large Rooms
- It gets the room pretty warm within minutes.
- I use this for my bedroom and bathroom but I totally feel this will heat a nice-sized apartment or large living room.
- On high, it actually got the apartment to toasty..medium and low is quite comfortable.
- I have a large bedroom with a large bathroom, this product heats both with just 1 tile.
Perfect For Off The Grid & Cabin Heating
- It is the main heat source for my cabin.
- The infrared heat warms you deep inside, like standing in front of a fire without any smoke.
- We purchased this to serve as the main heat source in our off-grid cabin.
Budget Garage Heater
- Perfect to keep our garage above freezing and not breaking our budget.
- We use it in the garage here in Utah during the winter, works great!
- This product is great, keeps the garage warm.
- It really puts out the heat in my small 600 square foot shop.
- We put in the garage, keeps it toasty.
- Good heater for my 2 car garage.
Infrared Heater For Greenhouse
This heater is great for keeping your plants warm during the colder months enabling them to thrive in your greenhouse environment.
An added advantage for this greenhouse heater is that very low maintenance required.
Perfect For The Greenhouse
- The Greenhouse heater was not what I expected, but was just what I needed for my greenhouse.
- We purchased this heater to go in our homemade greenhouse that is about 10’x20′.
- All I can say is, so far it is working great for us.
- This has performed perfectly in my 8×16 greenhouse.
- I am very pleased with this heater for my 6’x6′ portable greenhouse.
- These heater has been great for my greenhouse during March, April, and May this year.
- This heater works great in my small home greenhouse.
- Dr. Heater will keep us in cherry tomatoes all winter here in Seguin, Texas.
- It keeps my small greenhouse (9×12) nice and warm.
- Perfect in the greenhouse keeping our lemon trees alive in freezing weather.
- Love this heater, it keeps my greenhouse just right, no problems with it so far had it for about 2 months.
- Does a great job at keeping the greenhouse warm enough and prevent frosting.
- My pepper plants are doing great and staying nice and warm.
- The fan helps distribute the heat throughout my greenhouse better than other units I have tried.
Decorative Wall Hanging Infrared Heater
Another brilliant idea. You can choose from 9 different picture designs and is perfectly safe for pets and children.
This heater actually rolls up like a poster and as such is very portable.
Infrared Therapy Heater Lamp
This therapy heat lamp can be used to combat colds, tensions & muscle soreness, all while improving blood circulation and flexibility.
The unit features a large infrared light surface so that it can be used even on large parts of the body – such as the chest & back.
It Helps With Painful Joints & Relaxes Muscles
- It relaxes tense muscles.
- I no longer have shoulder pain at all.
- Very impressive but that’s what infrared light can do for you, penetrate really deeply to fight inflammation.
- I used the Infrared Heat Lamp three times and the pain was completely gone, 100% gone, and did not return.
- It is very helpful for rehabilitation.
- I use it every night and feel so relieved.
- We use it every day for our painful joints and enjoy the relaxing heat.
- The Beuer Infrared lamp provides relief from my hip stiffness, back, knee pain, and tension.
- It already eased my pain and I will continue to do the treatments three times a day until I go on a maintenance program.
- I’m a health coach for an Olympic Athlete and he uses this lamp every day for muscle pain management along with aromatherapy that I supply… He cannot believe how much it helps!!
- It helps with sore joints, earaches, shingles, and acne.
Mini Infrared Heater
This mini heater totally gets as warm as a bigger space heater, it just doesn’t project as far. PERFECT for a desk.
If you’re looking for a mini-heater that works great and is also cheap, this is the one for you!
Great Office Heater
- This little heater packs a big punch.
- I use it by my work desk and it supplies just enough heat to take the chill off a small, cool office space.
- Perfect for just my personal space, my bubble, without getting everyone else in the office warm.
- I sit it on my desk at work to warm my hands and arms cause it’s like negative degrees in my office area.
- I work in an arctic cold office so I was the weird girl with a blanket at work. This heater keeps me toasty and I love my purchase.
- SUPER quiet and sounds like a laptop fan at the most if you have a noisy office or just music playing you won’t hear it.
- I put it under my desk and sometimes it even gets too hot so I need to move it away.
- It’s a little powerhouse!
- I keep it behind my office chair facing my legs and it provides just the right amount of heat.
- My feet are warm, my body isn’t frozen, and if you kick it over, it automatically shuts off.
- I might have to put a tracking device on it since there’s a fair number of people eyeing it up.
Mounted Infrared Heater
This heater can be mounted on the wall or used as a portable standing space heater that can be used in the living room during the day or in the bedroom at night.
Using the wall-mounted heater is highly recommended for the bathroom if you’d like to have a warm bathroom on those cold winter mornings.
Mountable Heater Benefits
- Also, like the fact, you can hang it from the wall even just like a foot off the floor so it’s not in the way of vacuuming.
- It was very easy to hang on the wall with the supplied screws.
- Plugged it in, turned it on, set the temp, and started enjoying warmth right away.
- This unit hung on the wall about eye level blows the heat over our heads when we are seated instead of directly on us.
- I have it hanging on the wall and it looks very nice.
Office Infrared Heater
In just a few minutes you can have this sleek profile wall heater up and running.
It is the perfect solution for bedrooms and offices or any room where there isn’t much floor space.
- Wall mounting prevents most likely accidents or fires associated with space heaters.
- Mounting took approximately 2 minutes.
- It also runs with very little noise and is super easy to mount.
- All things considered, it’s a fantastic wall mounted heater for a great price.
- I wall mounted this and it looks and works great.
Compact design & Easy To Clean
- The unit is compact, filters are easily cleaned, easy to remove and replace.
- Nice clean look, really quiet and is working well.
- Much better appearing than the random space heater on the floor and much more practical with the thermostat and remote.
- It has no problem with heating a reasonable sized room.
- Compact, easy to install, quiet, efficient.
- This is an excellent little heater.
- It creates plenty of heat for the size that it is.
- Very compact, good heat output
Infrared Heater Stove
This quartz fireplace stove is perfect in small living spaces, to add heat exactly where it’s needed.
It’s convenient, easily portable, and safe around children and pets.
In conclusion, infrared heaters have become quite popular due to their user-friendly mechanism of heating as well as the above-mentioned key advantages. With these many amazing features, these heaters are considered one of the best options for home heating.